> Shift in Consciousness ? when (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In my view, Dolores was like a first pioneer heading into unknown territory, as was Wilhelm Reich, Joseph Campbell and others. But the beautiful thing is that as a species, we have learned to connect and build on what our pioneers have reported back, and as Lorna points out, the perspectival view of a kaleidoscopic reality is going to incrementally change as the kaleidoscope moves within its patterns. Change, evolution, perception.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Forgot to mention something rather curious regarding the information provided by the clients of Allison Coe during the sessions. There was consistency regarding the direction from where the energy wave will come from; the South East direction. Her clients are in the area of Portland, Oregon in the USA. South Africa, where the Schumann Resonance waves have been extremely high for many months now, is ultimately South-East from Oregon.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Forgot to mention something rather curious regarding the information provided by the clients of Allison Coe during the sessions. There was consistency regarding the direction from where the energy wave will come from; the South East direction. Her clients are in the area of Portland, Oregon in the USA. South Africa, where the Schumann Resonance waves have been extremely high for many months now, is ultimately South-East from Oregon.
That is really interesting. Thank you for making that connection.

Another thing in the video is that one of Alison’s clients began her/his shift on 2/20/18, a bit early! The shift is happening now, but individually. So, is anyone else shifting?! Please let me know if you’re on a spaceship or experiencing something bizarro. :)

Reactions: Lila and Lotos

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Have you ever twiddled the knob of an FM/AM radio? You were entrained and entranced on the one station for months and years, then by twiddling the knob, you heard a bunch of static and your senses couldn't interpret the hiss into anything understandable, until, hey presto, something clear, and sweet and different started to focus your attention. My goodness, it's a clarinet concerto, something you've never bothered to listen to before, but now you hear it, you feel it, you realise it is like the music of the gods to your ears. You make sure the dial is firmly reading the frequency by making a few adjustments, and you settle back to enjoy a new musical landscape which far outplays the gothic rap or whatever had previously held your attention. Your musical palette has just received an upgrade.

Life goes on, but your consciousness has been washed over with the new (and according to Allison's clients, been cleansed of the pre-existing dross). What to make of it all? There will be plenty of work abounding, to build a new society which can live in harmony with each other, and is full of contribution, but perhaps it won't feel like work. Buds will open, flowers will flower, and petals will rain in the etheric.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
which far outplays the gothic rap
Now you intrigued me to search on YT for this genre, did not know it existed though.
:fp:-))

:eek::confused:

O.O:eek:

Ok, in this case... I'd settle on the clarinet concert too.
:cool:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
One part of the video hit home too. The boredom. I think I know that feeling...
Count me there too at times PG!
So, is anyone else shifting?! Please let me know if you’re on a spaceship or experiencing something bizarro.
That is a great idea Anaeika. Only have noticed that my dreams are getting rather peculiar. Alas, no spaceship or bizarre experiences yet; on the other hand, I've been recuperating from oral surgery to remove a broken tooth/infection and then we got stuck in our property due to the crazy local weather. Lets see what develops as we start getting more mobile starting today.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Please let me know if you’re on a spaceship
On further thought Anaeika, we haven't heard from Stargazer in a while. Perhaps he is already in a spaceship :). Next time he reappears we should ask him if he is connecting from out of the Earth -although knowing that Stargazer lives in California some could argue he is already out of this planet, but we could still ask him I suppose o:).

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I did my best to encourage Dolores to write a book about healing and why some people don't heal, because not all clients heal permanently from their issues although they might find temporary relief.
I suspect any doubts we humans have are exactly what are "delaying" any perceived shifts and/or quantum leaps forward. Each doubt we have acts like a step backward and stalls us in the path of our own advancement. For me, it seems my greatest strides forward come when I have the greatest confidence in myself (and my "Higher" Self). We had a great discussion awhile back about "expectations" and "intentions" being what drives us on--and each and every day, this rings more and more true!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
On further thought Anaeika, we haven't heard from Stargazer in a while. Perhaps he is already in a spaceship :). Next time he reappears we should ask him if he is connecting from out of the Earth -although knowing that Stargazer lives in California some could argue he is already out of this planet, but we could still ask him I suppose o:).
LOL!!! Well, if I'm being lifted up to any spaceships it must be during my "asleep" time. I'm certainly not aware of anything consciously. :)

That being said, I DO strongly feel that my consciousness is VERY busy during the times when my physical body is asleep. Geez, I wish I could remain conscious of all that's going on then. I just might be amazed! :)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I wish I could remain conscious of all that's going on then.
I feel exactly the same. Having demanding pets have several times stopped some 'dreams' that were truly amazing, specially lately -in the past getting calls in the middle of night (remember I worked in the Silicon Valley for many years) interrupted a few but nothing like what I'm getting lately.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I remeber class like places and being on "missions" as well as other senarios. But, I usuall remember little after I awaken.
Same but my "classes" have scenarios like professional situations, in other words I encounter myself in different factories or buildings for example interacting with persons in my professional past, school/university classmates, and new people dealing with certain problem that when I wake up usually don't remember what the problem was all about and only remember the location (classroom) and some of the people. Even though I try to replay the dream and manage to remember parts of it for a short while it goes away in a couple of hours.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Even though I try to replay the dream and manage to remember parts of it for a short while it goes away in a couple of hours.
Have you ever thought about maintaining a dream journal? So they won't get a way. Also it helps if you take down the first notes (catchwords, bullet points) immediately after waking up, even if it is still in the night. Then you can write it out a bit more in the morning. Plus, it has a mutually reinforcing effect. If your subconscious 'knows' you are recording, your dreams (and other experiences maybe) will even become more vivid and memorable. It's an upward spiral. Give it a try.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
And yeah, I remember the 'classes', courses and university seminars and all that. It is always a good dream because it is 'instructional' and moreover shows you that you deal with your progress instead of simply entertaining yourself in your dream world, which is what many people nowadays still only do. Kurt Leland wrote good articles about the (astral) dream zone and how most people get lost there in self-entertainment instead of trying to do sth for their progress, I recommend it.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Have you ever thought about maintaining a dream journal?
Yes. Did it before. However, the insights gained were very few to be honest. There are 'dreams' though that are so powerful, so significant, so logical and without ambiguous symbolism, that anybody can tell intuitively they were not just dreams but messages. Those can be remembered perfectly -I had one of those a few weeks ago.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Yes. Did it before. However, the insights gained were very few to be honest. There are 'dreams' though that are so powerful, so significant, so logical and without ambiguous symbolism, that anybody can tell intuitively they were not just dreams but messages. Those can be remembered perfectly -I had one of those a few weeks ago.
I’ve done it before too, but I’m adjusting to the idea that I don’t need to physically write anything down or interpret everything—that everything is a part of me and nothing is ever lost. Instead of getting frustrated or upset about temporary lapses of memory, I'm learning to simply accept them as an exercise in patience—that I’m MEANT to have that experience for a very important reason.

I must say, it’s quite liberating to simply accept the fact that I’m playing the role of a limited human being with LOADS of potential!!

:)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have a book that I wrote things down in diligently for a while. Haven't lately. Not sure what I got out of it but probably more than I realized. If nothing else, I learned a bit about interpreting my messy handwriting written in the dark, lol!

I realized a tone point that I have been 'documenting' lots o dreams and visuals here on this forum too.
Better yet, I have received feedback from it that I consider very helpful.
The remote group healing sessions have been especially great in that regard, I find.
Can't say I intended to do things this way, but at the moment it seems to be working out for me.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I realized a tone point that I have been 'documenting' lots o dreams and visuals here on this forum too.
And we find these very helpful too, Lila! It's VERY encouraging for me to see that others are having other or similar experiences that often serve as confirmations, synchronicities, or insight to my own. THANK YOU so very much for sharing them here!!! :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I’ve done it before too, but I’m adjusting to the idea that I don’t need to physically write anything down or interpret everything—that everything is a part of me and nothing is ever lost. Instead of getting frustrated or upset about temporary lapses of memory, I'm learning to simply accept them as an exercise in patience—that I’m MEANT to have that experience for a very important reason.

I must say, it’s quite liberating to simply accept the fact that I’m playing the role of a limited human being with LOADS of potential!!

:)
You got it! You finally got it! Bring out the party decs and the lemonade. We're going to have a party!

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Well, I also do it rarely nowadays, the reason is simple: laziness, lack of discipline and focus. Sometimes because physical life puts such a strain on you and you are forced to focus on it again. That might affect your dream and projection life.

Yet, like we need physical exercise for our physical body there is nothing wrong about mental exercise for our mind. And improvement and training. It's human after all.

And I was happy I did it years ago with such diligence because I would have missed / forgotten / not memorized amazing and important messages, dreams, visions and astral experiences.

You don't know what you've been missing because of the simple fact that you've been missing it.
;)

But okay, people are different in needs and preferences. I can accept that.
o:)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
You don't know what you've been missing because of the simple fact that you've been missing it.
;)
So true. It's like trying to see the back of your own head:)|
Of course, there are mirrors, which, in this case, I believe are other people, especially those one is close to:ROFL:

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
L

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
Our NEW EARTH REALITIES must be built by each one of us. We put in the blood, sweat and tears. We dedicate ourselves to HIGHEST CONSCIOUSNESS EXISTENCE for all of HUmanity. We invest all that we are and have in a whole new life/existence for all. Each one of us have to come to this place, if we truly WANT THE EXPERIENCE OF NEW EARTH as our REALity.

Human Ego Aspects will not do this until the old collapses, dissolves or they are "forced". Now, none of this is occurring by anyone/anything else. Everything is occurring because the vibration of our Earth is accelerating, as the Cosmos merges in our atmosphere, creating the "NEW Weather" (Multi-Dimensional Atmospheres are very different than our old human ones were). The physical matter that vibrated at the molecular rate of those unconscious dimensions changes (often dramatically) too. The DNA of all MATTER is being awoken to "MOVE" and RESTRUCTURE now.

https://www.awakeningtoremembering.com/daily-writings/with-every-humans-lightbody-having-been-activated-now-living-dna-awakens-to-change-the-physical-body-make-up-thats-mis-perceived-as-sick-ego-death-increases-as-we-accelerate-these-next-phases

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I would say, in normal circumstances according to Universal Law, there is never forcing to arrive at a higher level of evolution. All unfolds sublimely at its own pace. OK, granted we are not in normal circumstances - since we are at the culmination of more than one turn of the cogs in the wheel of time - and the spokes all point towards the centre. It is as if we have woken up that we don't have to do the full turn of the cog, when we can just dance down the spokes to the centre!

I appreciate Lisa Transcendence Brown for her energy, light and commitment. I understand what she is saying about ego-death, because that is the path of all enlightened ones that have ever existed. But the word "force" still feels out of place for this process. We are just enjoying a very sped-up time of evolution, where the kaleidoscope is transforming before our very eyes, and everything is fluid, no longer rigid.

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)