Sexuality... and such (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
ElleCee, will you add a description to the link you provided? For example, what did you find important about the message?
Thanks

Reactions: ElleCee and Anaeika

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I couldn't enjoy it, it hurt, i felt shame. And for a good five years into our marriage, having never been taught, and blocking out purposefully all feelings of healthy body understanding and the understanding that i had a choice with this kind of thing, i felt raped. Constantly. It wasn't until i was pregnant that i had been able to see what had happened (as trauma victims tend to block certain memories out) and i shared it with my husband and we immediately started working on it.
The fact that you were comfortable enough to be open with your husband about your feelings is WONDERFUL (in my opinion)--and the fact that he seems understanding about your feelings and willing to work on things with you is even better. :) With those things going for you, I've no doubt you'll be able to find peace with this situation.

This is obviously very personal stuff here I'm sharing. But I'm constantly asking myself if my "true" self is actually very sexual and body confident. And so i wonder if i actually have healed or if i am this way because of all that crap that still needs attention.
I know that is who i am now, and i will come to accept it, but i can't help but wonder "if" i could "heal properly" and become a full sexual being.
If you're still asking the questions, I'd imagine you still have things that need attention. But it sounds like you're already following your "bliss" (that is, working towards the things that make you happy) and going with your own guidance on this. I'd say to just keep trusting that. :)

I have had enjoyment with it since. I have reached climax, but it is incredibly few and far between and takes a lot of goading. Most of the time i don't try because it just looks like such a vast hill of energy that i have to summon up to get into it. It doesn't at all seem worth it.
I think I have to revert back to my first post on this one. Just focus on the love you feel...that sense of connection with your husband. As long as the two of you have that and you're gentle and patient with one another, I've no doubt that the other things will work out.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hey guys. I had a question regarding sexuality. All of the information in spiritual development that talks about it, discusses how incredibly important it is. How it helps you to reach further depths, how you can learn to harness tremendous amounts of energy toward further realization and blah blah, etc.

What if you're asexual?
Does one completely miss out on this ability simply because it's who they are?

Disclaimer: as i know i won't be judged here...
I've recently discovered myself to be asexual and it's been such a terrible roller coaster of emotions, further feelings of being broken, and essentially realizing how much of myself i don't like. So please be fairly gentle with your responses.
So I wasn't sure whether to pm you or share w all. I strongly suggest you try ren meridian acupuncture. I just had my first treatment & it has definitely awakened smth quite beautiful in me. I am feeling the healing process, tingling, & a sex drive has returned. My practioner was describing how this energetic pathway can get blocked and lay dormant. She is stimulated the ren meridian energetic pathway. I truly believe you can heal & experience sacred sexuality, as we were meant to be, & release all past negative programming.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Angela , religion has been one of the most powerful tools of enslaving people and making them feel bad. I can rant for hours about how much harm it has done, but this is not the point.

The Father God of the old testament is not source. He is a terrible, terrible being who hates all, most likely even himself. Jesus was the good guy but very little of what he taught is in the bible.

Well, this is my point of view.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Angela , religion has been one of the most powerful tools of enslaving people and making them feel bad. I can rant for hours about how much harm it has done, but this is not the point.
I agree with you there! A good book I once read about this topic was God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything by journalist Christopher Hitchens. (New York Times best-seller)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

The Father God of the old testament is not source. He is a terrible, terrible being who hates all, most likely even himself. Jesus was the good guy but very little of what he taught is in the bible.

Well, this is my point of view.
I agree, Slayer!

When one considers that the entire goal of "The Posers That Were" is to keep humanity from realizing its true connection with Source (by keeping us in separation, fear, and self-loathing), this particular religious approach makes perfect sense. While there are certainly many "truths" disclosed through organized religions, there are far more that are hidden--and kept secret for the benefit of a very few. This keeps mankind in an eternal state of searching for the real Truth through someone or something else. To me, that's the ultimate way of keeping spiritual beings under control.

I guess a good analogy would be that we're showing up in churches, hungry and groveling for tiny crusts of bread, when there's a whole beautiful banquet waiting for us in the room behind "the curtain". When we (as a human race) finally realize that we're Divine Beings in our own right--and we stop believing the filtered half-truths, rituals, and ideas that we're flawed, limited, and unworthy of a direct and personal relationship with (and AS) our Creator, we'll finally reach spiritual maturity. That's when we'll be able to embrace our true beauty as Creators in our own right. We'll be able to walk right past the trappings of religious dogma, pull aside the curtain, and share in the wonderful feast that lies just beyond it!

The more I've thought about this entire concept, the more I understand the role that "The Dark" plays in all this. It's simply their job to keep us feeling separate, in fear, inferior, and ignorant of our True Being. That's what allows us to experience, explore, and even create something we see as being "different" from Source. Some actually prefer these "darker" realms--and others are simply visiting them so they can experience them and then have the opportunity to expand beyond them.

From my perspective, nothing is truly separate from Source. There are only the experiences we wish to have and the environments we wish to create and explore within the infinity of All That Is.

Religion is just one more man-made system that, in its own way, helps us to learn, experience and grow.

:)

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It's not just the impact of religion, which is a tool used by purveyors of patriarchial systemic belief to keep half of the human equation cowering and in defeat. Knowledge and expression of sacred sexuality is throwing off those chains!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What is sacred sexuality?
An experience, where sexuality is not misused to foster domination and control, or misused for the satisfaction of greed or desire, or misused for selfish purposes, but is the experience of the sacredness of sexual force for pleasure, creativity and healing. An experience of the entwined energies of male and female merging in divine balance, and just existing in a state of "isness". It is an act of creation, either to foster human life, or to create this state of isness, which is sacred in itself.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
An experience, where sexuality is not misused to foster domination and control, or misused for the satisfaction of greed or desire, or misused for selfish purposes, but is the experience of the sacredness of sexual force for pleasure, creativity and healing. An experience of the entwined energies of male and female merging in divine balance, and just existing in a state of "isness". It is an act of creation, either to foster human life, or to create this state of isness, which is sacred in itself.
I also want to add that it can be an experience so powerful that it can be a direct link to Source...a literal OBE!

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Here is an interesting article about mixing energies while having sex.

It is very hard for me to understand the point of view that having as many lovers as possible is the way to be. Unfortunately, none of the men who expressed that opinion were spiritual or psychic enough for me to ask them if they have any idea what happens with their energies as they are mixed.

I think that unless you are with the right person, that interferes with the concept of purity, for a lack of a better word. And purity to me means just being who you want to be, just shifting the focus in that direction. I wouldn't want to imply that anybody is impure, only different.

http://funkyounow.com/this-happens-each-time-when-a-man-connects-with-a-woman-physically/

Reactions: Stargazer

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Here is an interesting article about mixing energies while having sex.

It is very hard for me to understand the point of view that having as many lovers as possible is the way to be. Unfortunately, none of the men who expressed that opinion were spiritual or psychic enough for me to ask them if they have any idea what happens with their energies as they are mixed.

I think that unless you are with the right person, that interferes with the concept of purity, for a lack of a better word. And purity to me means just being who you want to be, just shifting the focus in that direction. I wouldn't want to imply that anybody is impure, only different.

http://funkyounow.com/this-happens-each-time-when-a-man-connects-with-a-woman-physically/
Hmm...This article talks about energy exchange. As far as leaving dna behind, I did learn about this in my human sexuality class as a college student. There is a test that can check for number of sexual partners based on fragments of dna left behind.

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
Hey guys. I had a question regarding sexuality. All of the information in spiritual development that talks about it, discusses how incredibly important it is. How it helps you to reach further depths, how you can learn to harness tremendous amounts of energy toward further realization and blah blah, etc.

What if you're asexual?
Does one completely miss out on this ability simply because it's who they are?

Disclaimer: as i know i won't be judged here...
I've recently discovered myself to be asexual and it's been such a terrible roller coaster of emotions, further feelings of being broken, and essentially realizing how much of myself i don't like. So please be fairly gentle with your responses.
Intimacy can be thought of as the want to be closer to someone all the time... first you want to be in the same room, then maybe sit on the same couch, then maybe be able to hold them. But sometimes even this is not enough. You need to be closer. You become intimate so you can share each other's space - mind, body, and soul. But why? Connectivity. The method is just flavor text. <3

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I agree that it is important not to label too much. Maybe I should have made it more clear: And I am not and never was keen on any Kundalini-related experience to be honest I never tried it. It was a kind of 'accident' happening when I induced my first out-of-body experience (as said, not knowing about Kundalini then) and I did not expect this.

Actually this is even quite funny from todays viewpoint, because back then first I mistook it for the famous AP vibrations and later on in forums I read other descriptions of projectors stating that the vibrations were so nice and agreeable. I thought these people were out of their minds.
O.o:D:-D

I never wanted this to be repeated.

Only later I had vibrations myself during the onset of OBE/AP and knew they were sth completely different. I can give a longer description of what I experienced as a 'symptom' at a later time.

In short: It just matched the descriptions of one symptom of Kundalini (belief) which is the 'violent' snake moving along the spine, up your torso, very 'disruptive', 1-2 seconds for each electic thrust. I had it in sleep paralysis state while inducing out-of-body experience, for a whole minute or so, two times.

Once you had this, you never forget it. And (regarding sexuality...) the movement it also felt a bit orgasmic - but without the fun. I even compared my torso then to a kind of ejaculating penis.
o:)

And later I also read this in a book whose female author I have forgotten (need to look it up) and she describes the exact same sensation / symptom happening to her. Then other descriptions also matched it, or at least in part.

I do not mind if I can label it Kundalini and/or match it to any Eastern belief system, but it showed to me back then that some of this 'energetic' heavy stuff you can experience is real and that others had it too. And that the energy bodies and chakras might be very real (although they might be belief systems too). Maybe it was not "kundalini" as such (that's why I only said it's a 'symptom') but the opening of the chakras for the first time in order to project, maybe with help of my guides. I had not started yet at that time with any kind of energy work. I had only read one book on it (Bill Buhlman) and tried the method.

If it was a chakra column opening or initation it was a very 'heavy' opening I can tell.
:eek:

Or maybe a kind of initiation to show me sth - that is what Tom Campbell talks about, all kind of energetic experiences can happen then. As said above, it was also related to my first and only RTZ-projection ('etheric') where I saw my self 'for real' from the outside lying in bed (later exits were always into the Astral planes).

There's more strange obervations to this experience. Maybe this now leads too much off-topic here. I will make a thread on it soon in our AP/OBE board to describe it better.
<:)
That sounds a lot like SolarPlex's description of his experience. Sinera, have you continued to have OB experiences?

Reactions: Stargazer

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I think that dance between the feminine and masculine, this balancing of energies, can occur more superficially, in a very non-sexual context. An example would be a working team.

This reminds me of my theory on the relationships between the genders in the Pleiades, where the females are generally stronger but need the male to balance them out, to be a catalyst to their fire.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
That sounds a lot like SolarPlex's description of his experience. Sinera, have you continued to have OB experiences?
Yes, that was an experience from 2009, my first two self-induced OBEs, and I had more normal exit OBEs (with or without 'normal vibrations') after that one, continuously.

Yvonne

Just Arrived
This discussion about a woman's sexuality, pleasure and accessing her unique being through freedom in this part of her life is rare. It is true that it is difficult to know what my own sensual desires are when measuring against social convention and labels. However, as some of the women here have done, I have learned how my body and mind works to experience the unlimited nature of my orgasm. Thus if a woman wants to, it can be done. In my life it took information specifically about female orgasm. I am grateful for the fact that that this discussion is happening among people willing to listen and consider what it takes to succeed in this.

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
In 1998, while I was still in the very groggy stages of my own awakening, I had a question about female sexuality. During a routine check-up, I asked my MD this question. She didn't have an adequate answer and referred me to ask a local GYN/OB, who referred me to The Kinsey Institute, who (several new questions and discussions later) referred me to Dr. Beverly Whipple: one of the world's top sexual researchers who named "The G Spot". After contacting Dr. Whipple, she introduced me to several of her colleagues around the globe, and many of them began unselfishly sharing their research with me, often even asking for my input.

When I began this quest, my only goal was to gain an answer to a single question. There was no intention of anything more. But I found the subject completely fascinating and became thoroughly engrossed. I had previously viewed sex as something taboo of being discussed openly in public, but as time passed and I learned more and more, I saw the value of sexual awareness and open discusses (as in this thread). Additionally, much of what I learned was blending perfectly with my ongoing spiritual awakening. It was helping me to see beauty in diversity and difference.

Three years and hundreds of questions and research papers later, I wrote a book called "Understanding the G-Spot and Female Sexuality" (later expanded as republished as "Unleashing her G-Spot Orgasm").

It's a wonderful thing to see that people have a forum such as this where they can openly discuss otherwise "taboo" subjects without fear of judgment or condemnation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)