September 23, 2017, Constellation Virgo | Revelation 12 Sign? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
People living outside New Zealand may not know this, but that country has scheduled Saturday, September 23rd THIS YEAR for their national political election. One of the parties has been in for just on 10 years (the conservatives) and apparently haven't done too badly in getting the budget back in black, etc. However, the opposition party has a young, dynamic lady at the helm, Ms Jacinda Adern, who apparently is centrist left platform.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4891964/Jacinda-mania-takes-New-Zealand-election-wire.html

"Her rise has wrong-footed Prime Minister Bill English's conservative National Party, which had been cruising to a record-equalling fourth term.

English has dismissed Ardern's appeal as "stardust", focusing instead on National's strong record guiding New Zealand through the global financial crisis and a deadly Christchurch earthquake in 2011...." (my italics).

Hmmm, I'm out of touch with NZ politics, though a female prime minister wouldn't be their first. (Remember Helen Clark, who went on to work for the UN after politics and is probably a minion (???)

However, there is something to be said in this day and age for remembering seers, astrologers and those who cast the fates. With the powerful alignment on the SAME DAY, a young woman, virginal in politics, takes the centre stage. Also, the sun sign moving into Virgo on the 22nd (the day before the election), bringing the energies of a perfectionist, virgin woman to the fore, wearing a mighty crown, no less.

Soothsayers may be out of fashion, but they may be having a toothy smile on their face after Saturday, in those wind-swept isles.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Soothsayers may be out of fashion, but they may be having a toothy smile on their face after Saturday, in those wind-swept isles.
Awesome post Melt!

Like Lila I am excited by anything that could happen on 23rd. I have no anxiety at all, maybe Lynn over at Psychic Focus is just able to sense the anxiety of the Christians and all the folk who love to feel afraid. It is a familiar emotion.

I am so far down the ladder of my consciousness that it is an effort to move my body faster than snail speed. Luckily it is raining so I am able to rest up whilst whatever needs to happen in my body happens.

Just growing very deep roots.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is interesting:

"I am here to give you notice that this insanity will come to an end as I will be bringing my children home soon. All will have full comprehension and understanding of their participation in this game, as well as the harm they have caused themselves and others! All will receive full comprehension and understanding of the choices that were made and how these choices ultimately created your life experiences lifetime after lifetime, within a ongoing time loop you all created"

Read the rest@

http://galacticconnection.com/message-from-prime-creator/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_campaign=8af3dc1764-The+Daily+Alternative+News+Source+Sept+19,+2017&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_aebd2bb672-8af3dc1764-146560641&goal=0_aebd2bb672-8af3dc1764-1465606

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Yesterday, I felt the earthquake (not physically, but otherwise), which is something new for me. I did not know what it was until someone sent me a notice, and then it made sense. I don't have much of a feeling about Saturday. It seems like another step along the path to me.

Back in whatever year it was, I heard someone questioning the end times, rapture, etc. because his yogurt had an expiration date of January the next year.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Back in whatever year it was, I heard someone questioning the end times, rapture, etc. because his yogurt had an expiration date of January the next year.
This had me run to my fridge and check. It is true! We will survive Sept 23rd! O.o:D

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Actually, David Meade is now going around (was for example yesterday at Glenn Beck on radio) indicating that September 23 is really a marker, a 'spiritual sign' and that the dire events will be in October, now suspecting that October 21 is when events will unfold visibly that will bring the tribulation/rapture within the next seven years.

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is curious. I woke up on October 21st, 2001. 21.10.2001 Great numbers hey?

Simon Parkes said on his last broadcast that something major is due to happen in October too and if it doesn't we are in big do do because it means PTW have managed to successfully manipulate the timeline.

Reactions: Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
And then again .... and again ... and we'll be soon on December 21st ... that date sounds familiar
Yes, the typical pattern: somebody makes a prediction, defends it for a while (even to the point of appearing offended that his integrity, "facts," reasoning, etc., are questioned) and then when the date approaches they either are nowhere to be found or are there to kick the can forward to another date. Some even reappear after the predicted date to tell us they were right and the disastrous events took place as predicted by them but in another dimension/alternate reality -that it can't be proven by anybody obviously. I have seen the pattern in 1986, 2001, 2012, just to mention some random years. It simply adds to the skepticism and ridicule that predictions of this nature are seen by the people in general.
Yes, some predictions have come true in the past, buy they are far apart. This one for September 23 has been here for the third year in a row I believe and I won't be surprised if we see it again recycled for next year.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Well, I had a positive dream overnight, in which a woman was strapped to a massive ballistic missile type rocket, which was shot out of some projectile and travelled transverse (horizontally just above the ground); it looked like it was going to hit a large conglomeration of buildings and definitely be disastrous for the woman, as well as the buildings. But the rocket sped past all that, in open fields of long grasses, and came to rest with naught awry, nobody hurt, all is well!

Then in another positive part of the dream, a little later, I and some others were chasing down a person (criminal seems too harsh, but he was on the shadier side), and had been doing so for 30 years, through the 1990s, and all the 17 years up to now in this new century, there was also a New Zealand connection to this person, but then, when all seemed futile in ever catching up with him, I went past a public trash can, and there inside were all the clothes of his disguise discarded there, including his baseball cap, etc. And rather than think (in the dream) that he has changed his disguise, the immediate thought was, "Oh, he's given up living under a mask, and living in layers, and he has become his authentic self. No need to chase this one anymore."

Strange to say there was a character called Liddell that I was meeting (we were both male in form) in the astral, and we were reviewing all the aspects of the action throughout this entire dream.

There were some personal aspects to the dream that I haven't mentioned, but these two aspects appeared to me to be more universal. I do interpret the woman strapped to an explosive missile as our beloved planet, being carried by the collective will and consciousness of all the beings connected with her. I take it that the will for a positive outcome is stronger than any negative intent. Perhaps the escaped criminal represents the powers that were, until they are honest and authentic in their being.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Here is your rocket Melt? Maybe 'Rocketwoman' is the growing feminine power that is beginning to stabilise things? Temper the irrational and power hungry dying patriarchy? The anxiety coming from those whose power structure is dissolving.

The Deadly Rocket Scare Redux: North Korea’s Role in the Arms Game

599d469ae9180f59748b4567.jpg .

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Here is your rocket Melt? Maybe 'Rocketwoman' is the growing feminine power that is beginning to stabilise things? Temper the irrational and power hungry dying patriarchy? The anxiety coming from those whose power structure is dissolving.

View attachment 2836 .
<Sigh.>

Silly boys...always trying to see whose male parts are bigger!

Boy, I'm glad I'm way past that stage. I always appreciated the fireman who once jokingly told me he was "hung like a field mouse!" LOL...now there's a mature (and quite funny) individual! :)

:-D :-)) :)) :fp :p :D

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I find it interesting that like in prior years around September basically all the predictions are negative again. I keep on asking myself that if symbolically we are talking about a "birth" of something, why does it have to be negative? Don't we mostly look at births as something positive around the world? Could this be the start of something marvelous rather than disasters? Could we focus on something marvelous taking place rather than wallowing on pain, suffering, sorrow? Aren't we powerful beings capable of doing that or not? Frustrating.
Maybe for a certain portion of society any change is negative and they have a vested interest to keep the status quo. So any change for them would be detrimental so they convince the world to look/manifest a negative turn.
I think it will be a marvelous change for the better.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Maybe for a certain portion of society any change is negative and they have a vested interest to keep the status quo.
Ah, yes PG! You may have hit the nail right on. The great: "fear of the unknown." In my humble opinion our society has been conditioned for hundreds of years or more by interested parties to fear change in order basically to keep certain group in power/control and we are told that society would crumble if we challenge that paradigm. We are in full agreement my friend.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
6:06 PM - still here

humorous conversation earlier today

Others - so how will we know - maybe we all end up in hell
Me - I don't think I'm going there, so if you can see me then we are ok
Others - maybe we should just follow you around

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Well, since we are all basically here and obviously we haven't been ruptured, haven't collided with another planet, aren't at war or are experiencing simultaneous continuous quakes/hurricanes/tsunamis/etc. we could just put this thread in the refrigerator to be taken out next year when other people will crawl from under their rocks and re-start spreading the same garbage but just changing 2017 for 2018.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Well, since we are all basically here and obviously we haven't been ruptured, haven't collided with another planet, aren't at war or are experiencing simultaneous continuous quakes/hurricanes/tsunamis/etc. we could just put this thread in the refrigerator to be taken out next year when other people will crawl from under their rocks and re-start spreading the same garbage but just changing 2017 for 2018.
LOL!

Like many other events (January 1, 2000, December 21, 2012, etc.) I've learned to see things like this is just one more energetic step on a long process or journey of discovery. And I do think that's actually a tactic frequently used by "the dark". They'll hype everything up before a specific date or time, then once it passes, they'll point out that this or that didn't occur. Then they'll claim that nothing at all happened. BUT (and I think this is a very large "but"), in reality, I feel that much HAS happened. It's just that it's happened on a purely energetic level--and we simply haven't seen the physical manifestations of it yet.

It's a bit like looking at the second hand on a clock...on the face of it, the second hand only moved forward a tiny amount. But behind the scenes and beyond the "veil", there are ALL KINDS of things happening. Gears are moving, springs are vibrating, and pendulums are swinging like crazy. And, if one looks at the progress made after an hour or two, it's obvious that something has indeed happened.

I say just sit back, keep doing what we're doing, and don't get discouraged by any apparent lack of spectacular events...the progress can easily be seen as long as we consider "The Long Game".

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
hype everything up before a specific date or time, then once it passes...
... and have a discerning (eyebrows raised in a 'really, is that so?' gesture) eye out for all that hype, hype, hype. We do better to sidestep the hype and meditate on things instead.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

View attachment 2836 .
I think Pyongyang must have factories dedicated to making those pink and red candy lolly things the drill-marched spectators wave about.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)