Send Love or Be Love? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
As with any new event that sparks concern and compassion, I've noticed quite a few calls for focused meditations to change things--in one way or another. For example, we've been experiencing quite a bit of chaotic weather (whether geo-enhanced or not) and there have been many calls to meditate in an effort to minimize the impact of these events. Laron started a brief discussion about this in this week's Remote Group Healing thread, but I think the topic really deserves a thread of its own--and I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

I've done quite a bit of soul-searching about this myself recently and have been happy to see quite a few other perspectives that call for more of a "general" awareness--something that focuses on the overall picture, rather than a specific event or circumstance. The idea is that perhaps, by trying to change the outcome of an event in a specific way, we may be violating the free will of other selves, generating karma, or even delaying humanity's progress by minimizing an event that actually needs to happen in order to help awaken others and propel us forward on our collective evolutionary path.

Vera Ingeborg offered an interesting perspective in a recent article, where she discusses how our focused attention on these events only serves to prolong them and funnel energy to them. She also discusses the nature of duality and how by "sending" love to these areas, we actually perpetuate the belief that we are separate from them. I can easily see how taking an oppositional position from a given energy and trying to "counter" it is actually "fighting" against it--and, again, only perpetuating the situation.

Instead, Ms. Ingeborg suggests "just BEING love". I love the idea that by just BEING love and radiating love to All-That-Is (and not just a specific place or condition) we elevate the whole (including the given place or condition).

Here is her post for greater context, if you're interested:

https://foreverunlimited.wordpress.com/2017/09/09/vera-ingeborg-distracted-again-how-irma-guides-us-away-from-wholeness/

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out for discussion--and I'd love to hear your thoughts!

In general I agree with just Being Love. It holds a pole to anchor the energy so to speak and it also radiates outwards.

When we 'send love' we are sending energy, energy of course can enhance storms/fires/earthquakes etc. More energy isn't a good thing in this circumstance.

It is possible to ensure the energy arrives at the frequency of love or calming peace (which would calm the natural storm/fire/quake), but it takes great inner awareness to ensure that. Whatever is being felt or even secretly thought by the sender is going into their energy cocktail. Meaning some people are going to have a healthy mix of fear in their energy cocktail. Concern and worry, feelings of empathy, sorrow and sadness and so on are just disguised versions of Fear.
Basically if all human emotions either have a root of Fear or a root of Love (and they do) then that gives one a way to do self inquiry to find out what their emotions are and if there is fear that's going to come into any energy gift sent.

However if one is able to be a completely non-biased objective observer one can send Love/Peace, because they have become a pure clean vessel and can channel energy without tainting it with their own.
Think a glass of milk dumped out and filled with water - the water is going to be slightly milky looking because the glass wasn't clean even though the milk was gone.
To be a pure clean vessel one has to have no attachment to the outcome, meaning one see's - whoever or whatever animals are killed in the storm/fire/quake - as truly at all unfolding perfectly. Zero attachment to the outcome. That is a very hard state for most humans to reach and hold as most still fear death.

So in my opinion pray for individuals one knows, call in Angels and Higher frequency Beings to be in the affected area and Be Love. Be Peace.

I will add that sending Love into an area as a pure clean vessel is actually very difficult because one has no attachment to the outcome, see's everything unfolding in perfection and knows all spirits leaving their bodies will get other bodies in due time. In other words to send energy would be to trying to fix something one doesn't see as broken in the first place.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
As with any new event that sparks concern and compassion, I've noticed quite a few calls for focused meditations to change things--in one way or another. For example, we've been experiencing quite a bit of chaotic weather (whether geo-enhanced or not) and there have been many calls to meditate in an effort to minimize the impact of these events. Laron started a brief discussion about this in this week's Remote Group Healing thread, but I think the topic really deserves a thread of its own--and I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

I've done quite a bit of soul-searching about this myself recently and have been happy to see quite a few other perspectives that call for more of a "general" awareness--something that focuses on the overall picture, rather than a specific event or circumstance. The idea is that perhaps, by trying to change the outcome of an event in a specific way, we may be violating the free will of other selves, generating karma, or even delaying humanity's progress by minimizing an event that actually needs to happen in order to help awaken others and propel us forward on our collective evolutionary path.

Vera Ingeborg offered an interesting perspective in a recent article, where she discusses how our focused attention on these events only serves to prolong them and funnel energy to them. She also discusses the nature of duality and how by "sending" love to these areas, we actually perpetuate the belief that we are separate from them. I can easily see how taking an oppositional position from a given energy and trying to "counter" it is actually "fighting" against it--and, again, only perpetuating the situation.

Instead, Ms. Ingeborg suggests "just BEING love". I love the idea that by just BEING love and radiating love to All-That-Is (and not just a specific place or condition) we elevate the whole (including the given place or condition).

Here is her post for greater context, if you're interested:

https://foreverunlimited.wordpress.com/2017/09/09/vera-ingeborg-distracted-again-how-irma-guides-us-away-from-wholeness/

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out for discussion--and I'd love to hear your thoughts!
I agree with Ms Ingeborg, how many times have I posted that I felt just BEING love is enough. I think we sometimes complicate things too much and forget to just BE love, it's so simple and such a strong force, you can't fight love it's like a soft gentle rain quenching the fires of hate and fear. There will be events happening to throw us of course, to try to worry us and they will succeed sometimes. As long as we continue to keep going back to just BEING, especially just before we go to sleep. This of course will be the last thing on the minds of those suffering hurricanes, floods, bombings and all the hardship that goes along with those terrible events, so the more of us that can do this and radiate that love to All That Is the better.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
When we 'send love' we are sending energy, energy of course can enhance storms/fires/earthquakes etc. More energy isn't a good thing in this circumstance.
I tend to disagree a bit here. Yes, when we seed love, we are sending energy, no doubt about it. However, the frequency of love, specially "pure love" is quite different from other type of energy. Let's think about love as a having a particular kind of frequency, very different from others -and extremely fast too if I may ad-. It would be very difficult -if not impossible at times- to transmute such frequency to other types -different amplitudes we could say- in order to transmute it to decrease its frequency to allow it to enhance the raw energy of a natural disaster for example. Obviously then I'm more attuned to June's when she states:
BEING love is enough

It would be very difficult -if not impossible at times- to transmute such frequency to other types -different amplitudes we could say- in order to transmute it to decrease its frequency to allow it to enhance the raw energy of a natural disaster for example.
The poster said 'send love' - that's an act - not a thought- such as a Healer sending healing energies which is detectable on an Ion detector.
The frequency of love is 528hz.
The frequency of Selenite is 244.5 Mhz (Mega Hertz - not Hhz)
The highest naturally occurring frequency on the planet comes from the dew on the petals of Roses - it's 330-350 Mhz. (mega Hertz)
As you can see there are naturally occurring frequency's higher here on Earth than Love. A lot higher.

The part you posted above I don't understand, it doesn't make sense. However I do know, and have been filmed, stopping storms and rerouting hurricanes as any Energy Worker or Shaman worth their title can do. What humans are actually capable of is incredible, for this reason it is also prudent to understand the wide ranging effects of tampering with Mother Nature. She has a right to do her thing also just as humans have a right to not live in places she tends to express the most in historically. Love is allowing all of it.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
The part you posted above I don't understand, it doesn't make sense.
As I interpret Carl's point, I think he meant that it would be impossible to lower the frequency of any "sent" love into something of a lower frequency--something that would make the storm (or any similar situation) worse. And I actually think that's a really great point! All things considered, I don't think anyone can go wrong offering (or just being) unconditional love.

And I definitely agree with you, too CrystalSong. Love does allow all of it...

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Crystalsong certainly knows her stuff and is obviously a very evolved being. To have learned all about the different frequencies of love is so interesting although I have not had any experience of this.
I agree that what humans are capable of is amazing although we shouldn't be surprised, after all we are infinite beings are we not. Never the less, we are each traveling our individual paths. Our souls are at different stages.
For those who can 'move mountains' so to speak, or change the course of a storm, is proof of just how amazing we can be, although that could be thought of as tampering with nature. Still, if governments can tamper with nature to their hearts content to our detriment, why shouldn't those who are capable tamper for our benefit.
All we can do is what is in our hearts to the best of our ability. While I am aware that it is not possible to completely BE love while in the human vessel, my years of searching have brought me to the stage I am now.
I often say, 'Reach for the moon, you might not quite reach it but you can grab a star on the way' and. 'Aim at looking 30yrs old, ha ha that's not going to happen any time soon, but it is the intent, the aim that is important and it does a power of good.
We all have our own way of growing, of raising our conciousness, I'm not comfortable with complicating things too much, if unconditional love and just BEING is good enough for spirit, it's good enough for me. I will simply keep practicing. <3

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
As I interpret Carl's point, I think he meant that it would be impossible to lower the frequency of any "sent" love into something of a lower frequency--something that would make the storm (or any similar situation) worse.
Thank you Stargazer. That is precisely what I meant. My teachers in the past were quite emphatic about what can and what can't be done transmuting energies -specially in cases for protection and self-defense.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Aren't we over-complicating things now a little?

Can you send love when you are not already being love? It would be hollow affirmations, wouldn't it?

Sending love can be simple. You can think of s.o. fondly and wish them well. You do not need rituals. You 'are' love when you do this already, as a prerequisite.

Keep it simple, friends. <3

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Aren't we over-complicating things now a little?

Can you send love when you are not already being love? It would be hollow affirmations, wouldn't it?

Sending love can be simple. You can think of s.o. fondly and wish them well. You do not need rituals. You 'are' love when you do this already, as a prerequisite.

Keep it simple, friends. <3
This is what I keep trying to say, Sinera, perhaps I'm not making a very good job of it. I do think we complicate things and no, we don't need rituals in my opinion. Keep it simple, yes absolutely I agree, but of course not everyone will agree, they have to follow their own heart.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
By being Love we automatically radiate Love. I agree with Sinera. Keep It Simple Stupid. (K.I.S.S.) It's like I was in an elevator with an empath (I didn't know it) and she said I feel Love. I was feeling great and didn't know I was broadcasting it. I am simultaneously Loved and hated at work for it shows and those with darker tendencies will sometimes "punish" me forr it. Good!!!! that tells me I'm doing my job of spreading a little light and Love. I'm gonna let the universe do it's thing and I will do mine by spreading a little joy and compassion. It's all in the soup and the cream will rise to the top.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Nice timely post....

I think we often underestimate what love is or the power of love, and we think instead that we must 'use' it, direct it, or give it instructions about what we believe 'it' should do.

I was shown in an ayahuasca ceremony - my first - that Divine Love is a vibrational frequency that underpins all of creation and we simply need to BE in it, and from that place of being we can send love wherever we desire including bathing ourselves in it. I was also shown in a recent session that even when it comes to healing it is love we can 'send' to others. Love knows what is needed to uplift others back into that divine frequency.

When we send energy to dissipate a negative, I often think that we are by default adding to the energy of what we say we don't want. In a world of duality ALL thoughts presupposes its opposites, so I feel it is more congruent with 'love and light' if we send love from the heart without the mind judging why it feels the need to share that love. In other words, an acceptance of what is not desired, deflates the energetic charge of the negatives. e.g 'I accept what is'. Acceptance immediately pulls us back into the singularity of creation. From that centered place of acceptance we are plugged into the source and not only do we become empowered, but we are then in a sacred place of empowering others.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Nice timely post....

I think we often underestimate what love is or the power of love, and we think instead that we must 'use' it, direct it, or give it instructions about what we believe 'it' should do.

I was shown in an ayahuasca ceremony - my first - that Divine Love is a vibrational frequency that underpins all of creation and we simply need to BE in it, and from that place of being we can send love wherever we desire including bathing ourselves in it. I was also shown in a recent session that even when it comes to healing it is love we can 'send' to others. Love knows what is needed to uplift others back into that divine frequency.

When we send energy to dissipate a negative, I often think that we are by default adding to the energy of what we say we don't want. In a world of duality ALL thoughts presupposes its opposites, so I feel it is more congruent with 'love and light' if we send love from the heart without the mind judging why it feels the need to share that love. In other words, an acceptance of what is not desired, deflates the energetic charge of the negatives. e.g 'I accept what is'. Acceptance immediately pulls us back into the singularity of creation. From that centered place of acceptance we are plugged into the source and not only do we become empowered, but we are then in a sacred place of empowering others.
Ah!!! Lorna yes yes. You are so eloquent. You have typed the words here that I feel but cannot seem to express by tapping on keys. I express myself better face to face in the same room, where a buildup of energy occurs. So much comes to me that way, but it is the age of the computer and I don't find it as uplifting. Never the less I am pleased to be a family member of The Round Table. So Thankyou Lorna for describing my feelings so succinctly.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
You have typed the words here that I feel but cannot seem to express by tapping on keys. I express myself better face to face in the same room, where a buildup of energy occurs. So much comes to me that way, but it is the age of the computer and I don't find it as uplifting. Never the less I am pleased to be a family member of The Round Table. So Thankyou Lorna for describing my feelings so succinctly.
LOL Isn't it lovely when the universe delivers to us our thoughts in a way that acknowledges what we feel/think. I can't tell you how many times I've sat in groups listening to others speaking what I cannot quite put into words, and the joy bubbles it gives me as they add to my clarity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)