Sekhmet, Volunteer Classes, Imprint Lives and More | The Cosmic Journey of Lai Part 5 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron submitted a new article.
A detailed section on Sekhmet; who constructed the Great Sphinx; Lai experiences a starseed and volunteer soul group class before arriving on Earth; spirit guides who leave once a human has developed to a higher spiritual level, expanded information on Dolores’ imprint past lives, and much more.

This is the fifth Cosmic Journey of Lai article, transcribed from the past life regression sessions I have conducted with my QHHT client Lai, who is currently a moderator over on transients’ <a...
Continue to the full article here.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you Slayer. Winter comes and I have bookmarked this to read at length. The introduction was very interesting.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I came across it while searching for information regarding twin flames. I had just discovered my Slayer chick staying patiently in my friends' list until a conversation about a picture led us very deep.

I had disconnected from Jesus when I left Christianity, but the passion with which he speaks about Mary Magdalene made me feel closer to him. Well, it was temporary, Immanuel is not really my teacher, but he is a good guy.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I came across it while searching for information regarding twin flames. I had just discovered my Slayer chick staying patiently in my friends' list until a conversation about a picture led us very deep.

I had disconnected from Jesus when I left Christianity, but the passion with which he speaks about Mary Magdalene made me feel closer to him. Well, it was temporary, Immanuel is not really my teacher, but he is a good guy.
I used to see Jesus occasionally when I was doing energy healing. One time, I was putting energy into my friends feet after a reflexology session and Jesus came behind me and put his hands under my hands and said to tell my friend that he was taking care of her now. A few days later she went into the hospice and passed. His message gave her great comfort.

Later I would see Jesus if I was doing distant healing on someone who was terminal. He would come in say "This one is my responsibility, I am taking care of them"

After I woke up I never saw Jesus again or felt any connection to him.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
After I woke up I never saw Jesus again or felt any connection to him.
I wonder if that's because you've moved beyond the need to believe in an "external" savior--and incorporated that "Christ Consciousness" energy into your own being. What are your thoughts on that, Pod?

Reactions: Anaeika

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I wonder if that's because you've moved beyond the need to believe in an "external" savior--and incorporated that "Christ Consciousness" energy into your own being. What are your thoughts on that, Pod?
My sense of it is that Jesus is a part of the matrix that I moved out of when I woke up.

Christ Consciousness is an energy within each of us. Jesus was a man. They are not the same.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
My sense of it is that Jesus is a part of the matrix that I moved out of when I woke up.

Christ Consciousness is an energy within each of us. Jesus was a man. Not the same.
Right...understood. That's why I specifically mentioned the Christ Consciousness. I see it as the energy of love and compassion--and I definitely agree that it is in all of us. Although some clearly choose to embrace it more than others, as evidenced in our world today.

O_o

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Very poetic! :)s

Just out of curiosity, have you ever read any official biblical text in connection to him?
Not that I recall. I did read Jesus and the Goddess but that was more in connection with Sophia and Jesus, after I woke up.

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Right...understood. That's why I specifically mentioned the Christ Consciousness. I see it as the energy of love and compassion--and I definitely agree that it is in all of us. Although some clearly choose to embrace it more than others, as evidenced in our world today.

O_o
After I woke up I met Apollo. An upgrade perhaps?o_O

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

O_o
It is not a choice....it is a programme. <3<3<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)