Seeing colors when I close my eyes (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hey All,

Today I sat in my bathtub, eyes closed, while the water filled up. I saw dark blue & green, which blended into this emerald color. I opened my eyes, & my tub was full! Did not even realize that my eyes were closed that long b/c it felt like 30 seconds. So I turned off the water & closed my eyes again, seeing the same blues & greens & emeralds w a feeling of receiving healing.

A couple of days ago, I closed my eyes and saw the same color on a robe-like dress on an elve--the elve looking similar to my avatar picture but her eyes were piercing, looking straight at me. Her hair was very long, thick, & auburn adorned w a brown braided thin head-band. Her aura was purple and she was sitting in a green area in nature. The picture was just a flash in my mind's eye, but thought the same blue/green color was significant.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my experience with others & perhaps get some insight.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I "see" mostly deep purple. Sometimes if I just close my eyes and relax into what I "see" (during meditation, for example), I'll notice seemingly random color forms that expand, flow, and contract against the deep purple background. Most of the time, the forms are just a lighter purple color. If you've ever looked at a pot of rice on the stove that's doing a rolling boil in water, the movement kind of looks like that--only in slow motion. Or maybe you could equate it to the movement of the blobs in a lava lamp.

On one or two rare occasions (usually in meditation), the moving color forms appeared as bright white with brilliant golden edges.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I "see" mostly deep purple. Sometimes if I just close my eyes and relax into what I "see" (during meditation, for example), I'll notice seemingly random color forms that expand, flow, and contract against the deep purple background. Most of the time, the forms are just a lighter purple color. If you've ever looked at a pot of rice on the stove that's doing a rolling boil in water, the movement kind of looks like that--only in slow motion. Or maybe you could equate it to the movement of the blobs in a lava lamp.

On one or two rare occasions (usually in meditation), the moving color forms appeared as bright white with brilliant golden edges.
What does it mean?

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
What does it mean?
I don't consider myself an energy reader by any stretch of the imagination, but perhaps it's a glimpse at our own energetic signature (aura) at the moment?

I did a quick quiz at this site for fun once, to get some possible feedback on my aura--and while it seems a bit "cheesy", it provided a surprisingly accurate analysis for me and was kinda fun!

http://www.auraphoto.com/examples/demo/

Reactions: June and Anaeika

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
On rare occasions I have also seen colors. They are shimmering rainbow colors, that I see when my eyes are open, when I close my eyes, the colors are still there, exactly the same. Nothing I do will make them go away. The first time this happened, I was quite worried, but have accepted them now. Can last up to an hour, then will suddenly disappear. Very strange, to say the least.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
If I've been in the sun, I will see reverse colours of whatever I was seeing before, when I shut my eyes. But when I'm sitting quietly or lying down, I often see faces on my mental screen - usually ET ones with deepset eyes, I have seen one eye looking back at me, but mostly two eyes. Normally I'll see quite vivid colours, such as when I saw the female Ganesha (bejewelled elephant head with loving, kindly eyes), she was green and purples. But lately I've also seen some things in grey muted tones, specifically one a few days ago where pictures of people/beings were being flashed quite rapidly, not pausing on the image, much like a video screen presentation, with the slides on fast automatic scroll. I presume I was treating myself to a review of other lifetimes, but I couldn't consciously catch the images as they were moving too fast.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A couple of days ago, I closed my eyes and saw the same color on a robe-like dress on an elve--the elve
So after reading this I wonder if you have an ET connection to a race of beings in our universe, or possibly an astral realm (which is just as real as what we experience here, and is simply another space to have lessons/spiritual growth) that have features to what you saw in your vision, and hence your RT avatar choice.

I feel that what you shared is part of what you feel, in terms of what resonates in your life and where your soul connections reside. You are possibly not sharing your own beliefs for a reason, maybe to get some validation on what you already know.

The colors may indicate that the being was in your presence at the time and that healing and/or energy work was occurring thanks to that being. But it may be more than just a visit, this being could be a guide, but may just happen to be more than that as you feel like a spirit here on Earth which has unique ties beyond — indicating you are likely a volunteer.

One psychic skill is to be able to see the colors of the aura and energy fields through having our eyes closed (where usually it's common to learn with eyes open) so this seems to be occurring but you may just be picking up on more than just seeing your ever changing aura colors.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you, Laron.

So after reading this I wonder if you have an ET connection to a race of beings in our universe, or possibly an astral realm (which is just as real as what we experience here, and is simply another space to have lessons/spiritual growth) that have features to what you saw in your vision, and hence your RT avatar choice.

I feel that what you shared is part of what you feel, in terms of what resonates in your life and where your soul connections reside. You are possibly not sharing your own beliefs for a reason, maybe to get some validation on what you already know.

The colors may indicate that the being was in your presence at the time and that healing and/or energy work was occurring thanks to that being. But it may be more than just a visit, this being could be a guide, but may just happen to be more than that as you feel like a spirit here on Earth which has unique ties beyond — indicating you are likely a volunteer.

One psychic skill is to be able to see the colors of the aura and energy fields through having our eyes closed (where usually it's common to learn with eyes open) so this seems to be occurring but you may just be picking up on more than just seeing your ever changing aura colors.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016

Laron, what you say here resonates w me; I just need to digest it. After processing & meditating, I think I can reach that level of knowing. Really, thank you for your help & insight. Truly.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I'd be willing to bet that we ALL have ET connections! ;)

If not through our subconscious (Akashic Record) or DNA, then certainly through the cellular memories of our own physical bodies. Some ties to certain races may be felt more than others, perhaps because of our particular purpose or "mission" here on Earth today, but I'm pretty certain we're far more connected to our Star Family than many in the mainstream might think. :eek: O.O :confused:

:)

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'd be willing to bet that we ALL have ET connections!
Only a small amount of us do but it depends on what you are referring to when you say that.

In terms of volunteers there are only a very small amount on the planet.

What I was referring to with saying ET connections was simply star seed connections in relation to my post, not in relation to DNA as that is a different area and not one I would refer to when using the term ET connections.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
So let me get this right & please correct me:

ETs do not equal aliens. ETs are starseeds, who used to live here, could live here, or are us evolved living elsewhere. We are genetically related, progeny, etc. Hence the name EXTRA Terrestrial.
Aliens are not related to us & originate elsewhere.
?
I have been using ETs & aliens interchangably, but this isn't true.

Anyone else pipe in or word this better?

Only a small amount of us do but it depends on what you are referring to when you say that.

What I was referring to with saying ET connections was simply star seed connections in relation to my post, not in relation to DNA as that is a different area and not one I would refer to when using the term ET connections.

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
ETS and aliens are the same thing. In terms of our higher self, we can have a life as an ET/Alien or human as we can experience being anything.

Our over-soul can split it self off and have a life as both an ET and human simultaneously, but this can be a strain on ones's energy so it is not common from what I understand.

As for genetics and DNA, that's an entirely unrelated topic when talking about how we can grow as a soul in any form.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA

I just meant to say that, as human beings, we all have physical bodies that are constructed from the same "stuff" (raw material, if you will) as everything else in the Cosmos. My understanding is that we consequently "inherit" some cellular memories from that material, as well as the genetic materials ("blueprints" or DNA) that have been passed down to us from our ancestors. I would also be willing to bet that nearly all of us have had some "past" lives or experience with or as ET's ourselves...thus the connection so many may feel toward a particular ET race (Pleiadian, Lyran, Arcturian, etc.). And who knows how much genetic manipulation has gone on with our physical bodies by ET races over eons?

O.o:D

To me, those kinds of conditions indicate a whole lot of connections and interactions with ETs!

As for genetics and DNA, that's an entirely unrelated topic when talking about how we can grow as a soul in any form.
I could certainly be wrong, but I think that a very big part of our growing spiritually has to do with understanding the effects of those physical "cellular" memories and connections on us and learning how to integrate them into our overall being in a healthy and mature way. It certainly has been (and continues to be) a big part of my journey. :)

And that's just the potential physical connections we might have with our Star Family...when one throws in the notion of starseeds, missions, soul contracts, and everything else, it positively boggles the mind!

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I believe that according to the US immigration authorities, I am an alien. I guess that showing them an earthly birth certificate is not going to change their opinion.

I agree with Laron that ETs and aliens are the same. However, there are many human ETs/aliens. They are most likely more human than us because of the reptilian and other genes contained in our genetic pool. In transmissions, sometimes they refer to us as planetary humans.

I think that it was Simon Parkes who says that 70% of the people living today are starseeds.

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
Also do you see colors when you close your eyes?
Absolutely! They move around constantly changing forms and shape, often blending together. The different colors have meaning to me (green=healing, indigo=spiritual gifts, red=love, etc.) so I use whatever colors I predominately see as cues from Spirit as to which areas of my life need focus, attention or improvement.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I just meant to say that, as human beings, we all have physical bodies that are constructed from the same "stuff" (raw material, if you will) as everything else in the Cosmos. My understanding is that we consequently "inherit" some cellular memories from that material, as well as the genetic materials ("blueprints" or DNA) that have been passed down to us from our ancestors. I would also be willing to bet that nearly all of us have had some "past" lives or experience with or as ET's ourselves...thus the connection so many may feel toward a particular ET race (Pleiadian, Lyran, Arcturian, etc.). And who knows how much genetic manipulation has gone on with our physical bodies by ET races over eons?

To me, those kinds of conditions indicate a whole lot of connections and interactions with ETs!

I could certainly be wrong, but I think that a very big part of our growing spiritually has to do with understanding the effects of those physical "cellular" memories and connections on us and learning how to integrate them into our overall being in a healthy and mature way. It certainly has been (and continues to be) a big part of my journey. :)

And that's just the potential physical connections we might have with our Star Family...when one throws in the notion of starseeds, missions, soul contracts, and everything else, it positively boggles the mind!

It sure does, my mind is definitely well and truly boggled. :confused: But I know I have a family to return to, I've felt them so strongly sometimes it's made me yearn for them, thank goodness the feeling doesn't last too long but I'm aware they are there and the love is incredible.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
doing a rolling boil in water, the movement kind of looks like that--only in slow motion
I too have seen the colors of violet and golden green swirling and sometimes dotting in what I am looking at in every day life. I was told in my Spirit that the golden green is the color of love and that violet is the color of the highest chakra and 12th dimension!??? Then not long ago I read that as part of the mind control system of the Illuminati these two colors are prominent and are used in wifi transmissions to connect to the brain!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I read that as part of the mind control system of the Illuminati these two colors are prominent and are used in wifi transmissions to connect to the brain
But then they seem to make a lot of claims where something is perfectly natural, then they flip it into something negative, and try to make us afraid or concerned about it!

In my chosen experience, everything they now try to pull off winds up failing miserably and only results in helping the human collective discover the truth.

Reactions: Lila, Glo and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
But then they seem to make a lot of claims where something is perfectly natural, then they flip it into something negative, and try to make us afraid or concerned about it!

In my chosen experience, everything they now try to pull off winds up failing miserably and only results in helping the human collective discover the truth.

I am agreeing with you yet again SG. We read so many claims, bits of info here and there attempting to cause fear and chaos and in some cases it works, but not for much longer. I think of it as a load of tosh and forget about it. It can only affect us if we allow it to.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)