Scientists have found that memories may be passed down through DNA - Soul Imprints (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
In past life regression sessions we sometimes see that several people may claim to have been the same person in another life. Dolores Cannon explained it as a soul imprint. Cannon said that since we all choose our lives and experiences before we incarnate that sometimes we may not have the past life experiences to deal with an incarnation so we imprint the past life experiences of another person on our soul to help us through the upcoming incarnation. This would explain why we may read stories about past life regression sessions where two people, for example, may claim to have been Joseph, the earthly father of Jesus.

New research from the Emory University School of Medicine, in Atlanta has determined that indeed these "soul imprints" are quite real. They have conducted many experiments on mice and have found that they pass certain fears and information to their offspring through DNA. The DNA of their offspring is already imprinted with information from past lives at birth. When a mouse is fearful of a certain odor her pups will be born with a fear of the same odor without ever being exposed to the smell.

They are working to determine that DNA imprinting is the same in humans which would explain why human babies sometimes come right into the world with certain phobias, likes and dislikes.

IMG_4913.JPG

Here's an article from the Emory University that explains more

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I like how you re-interpret these findings in a spiritual way because like it is presented by the study's scientists and the presenters in that infotainment show it is again (as usual) purely a materialistic interpretation ('memory stored in your brain or DNA' etc.).

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
A very creepy thing that was already a topic many years ago is cellular memory from transplants (mostly heart). Also Bruce Lipton was writing a lot on cell memory but has another theory apart from only DNA being 'to blame' if I remember correctly (need to check it again).

Here's two old bookmarks I found, the rest was broken bookmarks since I collected this many years ago. A fascinating topic indeed.

However, after some more thoughts I am not so sure how this ties in with D. Cannon's soul imprint theory. The DNA memory transfer is in both cases in the videos described as happening by physical DNA transfer, normal parenthood (or ancestry) in the first and by heart transplant in the latter.

Does it mean that all regressed Cleopatras or Napoleons of today have Cleo or Napoleon as their ancestors respectively?

What is certain for me is however that DNA plays a role in memory. Light also is the communicator between DNAs. I read about an experiment where they 'beamed' structures of DNA as information with light from one tube to another so that the same DNA sequences formed.

But the 'creepy' cell memory cases show us that there is more going on than just memory from other persons - be they past lives or not. It is about personality traits, emotions, character, tastes, etc. ... So what is happening?

I think these videos only scratch the surface of what we can grasp with our minds down here on Earth and even our best scientists in their reductionist models of thinking will maybe not figure it out.

In a Kryon book I read and recently mentioned in another thread he also wrote about 12 layers of DNA where only one is physical and the others metaphysical.

So again, it is not just soul memories but is so multi-layered and somehow even reconnects us to our highest self it seems. It is mind boggling in the truest sense.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Here's another two bookmarks as books (have not read them though). One is another donation recipient and the other a doctor who investigated the heart transplant cases.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Change-Heart-Claire-Sylvia/dp/0316883484/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0722535686/

As the years 1997 and 1998 reveal this is already all an "old story". Unfortuntately there seem not a lot fringe scientists who examine this phenomenon nowadays like there are for example compared to the NDE research.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
A very creepy thing that was already a topic many years ago is cellular memory from transplants (mostly heart). Also Bruce Lipton was writing a lot on cell memory but has another theory apart from only DNA being 'to blame' if I remember correctly (need to check it again).

Here's two old bookmarks I found, the rest was broken bookmarks since I collected this many years ago. A fascinating topic indeed.

However, after some more thoughts I am not so sure how this ties in with D. Cannon's soul imprint theory. The DNA memory transfer is in both cases in the videos described as happening by physical DNA transfer, normal parenthood (or ancestry) in the first and by heart transplant in the latter.

Does it mean that all regressed Cleopatras or Napoleons of today have Cleo or Napoleon as their ancestors respectively?

What is certain for me is however that DNA plays a role in memory. Light also is the communicator between DNAs. I read about an experiment where they 'beamed' structures of DNA as information with light from one tube to another so that the same DNA sequences formed.

But the 'creepy' cell memory cases show us that there is more going on than just memory from other persons - be they past lives or not. It is about personality traits, emotions, character, tastes, etc. ... So what is happening?

I think these videos only scratch the surface of what we can grasp with our minds down here on Earth and even our best scientists in their reductionist models of thinking will maybe not figure it out.

In a Kryon book I read and recently mentioned in another thread he also wrote about 12 layers of DNA where only one is physical and the others metaphysical.

So again, it is not just soul memories but is so multi-layered and somehow even reconnects us to our highest self it seems. It is mind boggling in the truest sense.
You make some very thought provoking points, Sinera. Wouldn't cell memory be a transfer of DNA through these organ recipients?

You said that in a Kyron book you read that 11 layers of DNA are metaphysical and one is physical. I think that explains the scientist's findings about how memories from past lives can get passed down. Perhaps the person viewing a past life of somebody else doesn't necessarily have to be related by blood but perhaps they both were in a soul group.

The truth is that we are one. All of us are connected through energy so taking that into account it's not at all unreasonable that two people could be having memories of the same past life or share personality traits.

I haven't had a chance to watch the videos yet but I do plan to. Very interesting subject. Thanks for the links.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
My gut feeling is that we are 'genetically' connected to the same vibrational frequencies in a similar way to how the universe repeats itself as fractals. We are fractals of our parents therefore have a lot of layered similarities with them.

Research shows that some adopted children grow into having the same 'flaws' or 'traits' as their birth parents that they neither know of or anything about. I had a hypnosis session with a mother of an adopted child. She couldn't understand what had happened to her child because when he became a teenager he suddenly began to exhibit mental problems and has since been diagnosed with schizophrenia. I suggested that she might want to act as a surrogate for some healing for him which we did. She found that he had a huge 'yucky grey cord' attached to him and when we tracked it back to it's origin we found that it belonged to his birth mother. The birth mother was an angry person who hated his father as well as her own and felt that they had both ruined her life. Her dark unhappy feelings were directed at her son who she blamed for the state of her life. Energetically she had as much of an affect on him as though she were sharing the same physical space.

Which begs the question, was the illness genetic or thoughtform/elementally based?

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
My gut feeling is that we are 'genetically' connected to the same vibrational frequencies in a similar way to how the universe repeats itself as fractals. We are fractals of our parents therefore have a lot of layered similarities with them.

Research shows that some adopted children grow into having the same 'flaws' or 'traits' as their birth parents that they neither know of or anything about. I had a hypnosis session with a mother of an adopted child. She couldn't understand what had happened to her child because when he became a teenager he suddenly began to exhibit mental problems and has since been diagnosed with schizophrenia. I suggested that she might want to act as a surrogate for some healing for him which we did. She found that he had a huge 'yucky grey cord' attached to him and when we tracked it back to it's origin we found that it belonged to his birth mother. The birth mother was an angry person who hated his father as well as her own and felt that they had both ruined her life. Her dark unhappy feelings were directed at her son who she blamed for the state of her life. Energetically she had as much of an affect on him as though she were sharing the same physical space.

Which begs the question, was is illness genetic or thoughtform/elementally based?
Lorna, thanks for sharing that QHHT session. It sure does prove how very connected we really are. We don't know if mental illness followed down through their DNA and perhaps the boy inherited his mental illness or not. However, I've read stories about identical twins that were separated throughout their lives but when they met as adults they had similar likes, dislikes and also genetically inherited issues. I agree with you that we are connected through energy or vibrational frequencies as well as our DNA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)