Scientists discover brain links to higher consciousness/dimensions (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Maybe this is also a part of the 'Positive Steps' we talk about in a recent thread.

Yes, it's a slow process and the resistance from reductionist/materialist backward scientists is still strong. But here is yet another nail in the coffin of their outdated false belief that the brain 'contains' or even 'creates' consciousness (or anything at all, if you ask me).

"New Theory" says the article, well ... for whom? :rolleyes:

I assume it is not new to most of us transients in this forum since of course it's what we all know already here, if only intuitively and/or by experience instead of 'scientifically'.

Anyway, it is always so nice to see that more and more scientists now catch on to it. Here's the link:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/11/06/new-theory-consciousness-doesnt-reside-in-the-brain-or-same-dimension/

:)<3:)

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for sharing this one, Sinera!
In trying to understand the research referred to, I was searching the word 'soliton'.I found this was a term used in math and physics to describe a "permanent localized disturbance in a non-linear wave" or a persistent standing wave that "balances between nonlinear and dispersive effects". They can be found, for example, in solutions or optical fibers.
In the research your article refers to, it seems the soliton provides an algorithm for coherent life processes with its functional structure defined as with the geometry of a torus.
Sound familiar?

In searching one of the words describing how the research was done I found this video that I thought you might appreciate:

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)