Rogue Watcher Mantra Experiments (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
In a recent set of spiritual experiments, LoLoRen, has volunteered to undertake reciting a daily mantra I designed for her. After about two weeks, I tasked her with writing about her mantra experience, how she felt about it over the course, and what effect it has had on her life so far. As her tech access is limited at the moment, I am posting this on her behalf with permission:

MANTRA

My emotions and heart are mine alone,
unless I choose to share them.
My mind and body are mine alone,
unless I choose to share them.

I do not fear what I want.
I do not fear what I feel.

I interact at a level of my choosing.

I am powerful. I am vibrant. I am sovereign.

"Every ounce of energy that these words seep give my soul STRENGTH. I've never felt more grounded and empowered in myself more than I do now at this very moment in my life. Mind you, my life circumstances have cornered me and put me under pressure separately in order to force clarity on my worth and path.

Genuinely. I am stronger with my true to form compassion. I've even been inspired to finally share my own work - finally." -- LoLoRen

" https://instagram.com/p/BQ4Y7HIA7Dv/ " -- LoLoRen

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
RW, Thanks for sharing this and the video as well. I am glad it is helping her growth too. Looking forward to see her progression.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Genuinely. I am stronger with my true to form compassion. I've even been inspired to finally share my own work - finally." -- LoLoRen
That is lovely. Here is one that I have used so much, I slip into it without thinking. Let's share our fave mantras.
"I am Love, I give Love, I accept Love, I extend Love, I believe in Love, I am always becoming Love"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)