Rob Lowe tells of the terrifying moment he came face-to-face with Bigfoot (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This series looks interesting. Here's a story from the Daily mail posted today.

41DABDCC00000578-4650558--a-2_1498747410639.jpg
The Lowe Files

• Lowe claims he met the 'wood ape' - a local name for the beast - in the Ozarks
  • He said it charged his group of heavily armed ex-military trackers in the woods
  • The Parks & Rec star was left cowering on the floor in fear, he claimed
  • It came as he was filming The Lowe Files, his new paranormal docuseries
  • In it, he and his sons investigate poltergeists, aliens - and Bigfoot

"Lowe, 53, said he was filming his new A&E documentary series The Lowe Files when an encounter with a so-called 'wood ape' left him 'lying on the ground thinking I was going to be killed.'

Lowe said the bizarre meeting occurred on the Ozark Mountains, which stretch between Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.

He was in the woods there filming for his new show, in which he and his two sons Matthew, 23, and John Owen, 21, explore mysterious phenomena across the country - in this case legends about a 'wood ape'."
Full article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4650558/Rob-Lowe-says-feared-death-bigfoot-like-encounter.html

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The Sasquatch phase in and out of dimension. They are intelligent and sensitive. They respond to higher levels of consciousness. I think the sight of armed military ex-trackers would make them keep their cover. They are not beasts, but beings, so I think the consciousness of Lowe and his crew would have been too low to initiate a contact. The Daily Mail article sounds a lot like hype to promote the TV series.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
This also put my BS-meter on High Alert. Maybe it's just to promote the show so you can tell anything to attract viewers beforehand. And when they show what they "documented" you might again as so often see almost nothing or maybe sth in the style and making of Blair Witch Project (never saw it though) where you see nothing or just the 'scared' participants filming themselves pretending to sh** their pants.
:((:D

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Seems like there are more of these shows popping up. I used to watch one with an archeologist who went to ancient sites, which was interesting. This season, the show has taken a turn to the paranormal. I was laughing because they were at the wall in China to "research" ghosts of ancient warriors, and they were speaking English to the ghosts.

So, yeah, I agree with you all - BS meter is going off here, too.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Hello everyone! Long time since I've posted. I've been reading though. I live very close to where Lowe allegedly saw that Sasquatch and I know they are here since I had my own personal experience with Sasquatch but this story sounds fake to me too. It simply doesn't ring true and it's a lot to convenient that they happened to be filming a program.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I watched the episode about ET encounters. Lowe and his sons spoke with some people, including one who seemed a little woo-woo. They could not contain their skepticism with her, which was funny to watch. Then they went camping in the desert outside Phoenix and were lead in a drum circle ceremony, which looked pretty silly to me. They proceeded to lay out glow sticks in a pattern and even had a keyboard with lights like the movie. I'll give them credit for getting paid to go around to different places and play with all kinds of interesting toys, but that is all it is. There is not even a hint of serious study. Actually, it is pretty funny, but I think it is unintentional.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)