Info Results For Remote Viewing Session 230816 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I think that information is in the quantum field.
Since my spiritual revolution / evolution I used to do this naturally. People around me always say to me that I saw The exact thing about someone or something. Il comes with the persons in the field.
So Many times I try to keep things for myself as It Is not always good to say " I Know everything about you"
It Is really disturbing ;):ROFL:O.o:D

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Great questions, Krena! You seem to have an interesting ability and I love how you've been so creative in its use!

I can easily see this as a skill that can be used for disclosure, survival, and for spiritual growth. If many people developed the ability to serve as "watchdogs" for those in authoritative or so-called "power" positions, the government would no longer be able to keep any secrets. I can also see it being used as in investigative tool (criminal investigations, etc.). It could be used in a survival situation to identify possible dangers (even at a distance), determine safe paths or routes, locate food or shelter sources, and more. Where metaphysical research or spiritual growth is concerned, this is just one more phenomena that drives us to investigate "the unknown" and seek more knowledge about ourselves and the Universe around us. It is just one more thing that shows us how our "reality" is much more grand, mysterious, and useful than we realize!
Ben there were really Many Wolves

Reactions: Ben and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)