Remote Viewing: What It Is and How To Do It (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
What is Remote Viewing?

The process by which none local objects, concepts, people or places can be experienced or viewed by anybody in the Universe, from anywhere at any time (moment). The none local object is often called the target and can be specifically viewed with intention in order to derive information that is not freely available if at all (eg when Ingo Swann famously remote viewed the Moon). The target can also be randomly generated (usually by computer programmes), which is often done to view future events where the physical target is not yet present, there has to be a catalyst/proxy to enable the viewer to tune in to the signal of the target.

It’s important not to think until the later stages of remote viewing and there is a concrete, factual reason for this: Our conscious minds compute and influence their immediate environment constantly. During remote viewing we are trying to utilise our subconscious. The subconscious is essentially a field of energy that is omnipresent and freely available to all at any moment by simply unplugging from the constraints of the conscious mind. The most accurate simile for this would be a radio. All radio stations are constantly playing all day every day and you can tune into one by selecting the correct frequency. You can’t hear the rest of the radio stations playing but that doesn’t mean they’ve stopped! When we remote view we are effectively shutting out all the other radio stations in favour of the frequency we’ve selected (the target).

Disclaimer: What follows is a very brief over view explaining how to remote view for those who are new to the process. Remote viewing is as subjective as one’s finger prints and there are thousands of ways to do this so please do not take my techniques as gospel, far from it. In fact, they are quite simple and primitive in comparison to some out there but they work for me and I hope they will for you too.

1) Get in the zone: The purpose of the first stage is to rid your immediate environment of “noise”. Find a place where you will not be disturbed that is nice and quiet, away from distractions. Grab yourself a pen or pencil and plenty of paper and enter into a relaxed state by whatever means work best for you. I find meditation is perfect for this, but whatever suits you. Set your intention and state it. This can be as simple as “I am choosing to remote view a target set by my host [insert name?] and wish to experience its energy signature”.

2) Create an ideogram: In simple terms an ideogram is a picture that represents something you can’t yet conceptualise with words or would take far longer to say than the symbol represents. A great example of this would be a no smoking sign that can be conceptually understood within nano seconds but takes far longer to explain in words. This stage is crucial and don’t over think it. The moment you start to think you are allowing your conscious mind to influence what your hand is doing and all that will do is draw what you think of. You need to make a mess, get proper messy! Allow your hand to move the pencil in whatever manner befits it, without thought...just draw.

3) Tune in: Your hand will be busy at this stage creating your ideogram, which will undoubtedly be all over the place unless you are naturally gifted or very well practiced. Please be under no illusion that once your hand starts moving in stage 2 you have connected. If you are not consciously thinking about what your hand is doing I would challenge you therefore to ask yourself “so who/what is deciding what my hand is doing”? That will be the frequency (energy signature) of the target, whether it's the right one or not! During the tuning in stage you will experience one of two states or even both one after the other: An undeniable yearning to keep scribbling with whatever you were scribbling or you will simply stop. This is your subconscious tuning into the target. If you keep scribbling you have it locked in your sights, if you stop your subconscious knows that you have hit the wrong target and is stopping to retune. Please at this stage have absolute faith in your subconscious that it knows what it’s doing far better than your conscious brain can ever do in situations like this. In this respect our collective unconscious really is “everything” or to coin the term of the ancients as stated in The Kybalion; “The Universe Is Mental”. Don’t worry if you stop and restart and keep feeling like you’re missing, have faith that all is well and actually the elusiveness of the target could be one of its inherent qualities! For example the target could be the ocean and you can’t seem to fix in on it...no wonder...it’s huge and dynamic!

4) Solidify viewer impression: As you experience phase 3 you may begin to experience emotions, visions, smells, sounds etc. This is perfectly normal and tied into phase one and how effective you are at cutting out the noise. The quieter your initial environment the more “space” you have to be filled with target related energy. One of the ways that your impressions of the target can be solidified is through words. You may feel compelled to write down a word that the target is causing you to experience. So you may well eventually end of up with marks all over the page (or even a complete picture) and a list of words next to it that relate to the target. For example if the target was the sun you may well struggle to create a solid picture but have a list of words like huge, hot, flying, not of earth etc.

5) Formulate: This stage probably occurs in groups and is an exercise in analysis, intuitive understanding and comparison. When we run our group sessions this stage will occur after the target has been revealed but you may well be able to interpret your results prior to revelation and have a very firm idea on what the target is. This is by far the most exciting stage because even if you’ve got it completely wrong and/or ended up with no idea at all what the target is you will be amazed and how your hand has tried to conceptualise what your subconscious has experienced! Even if you completely miss please don’t be disheartened, just keep going. You’ll get it.

Hope this helps. I will be running regular RV sessions and I will post the first one today so please stay tuned (pun fully intended!)

E

EnigmaNamaste

Well Ben,
Hmm, :p I had not found or read this before my previous attempt. I'll go again. I hope you're enjoying your holiday. :) _/|\_ namaste

Reactions: Ben and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)