Remote Viewing Session 071016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Good effort Linda!!

Reactions: Stargazer

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I got my whoosh and saw a mountain top. There were no others around, so I thought maybe Mt. Everest.
As I went back to it again, I still saw the mountain, but decided to "scroll" down where I was seeing the color red.
If I had "scrolled" up, I would have seen the crater and known it was not Everest.

I can see that I need more practice so I can work with the whoosh and not let it control the rv.
I saw that red color too

Reactions: Stargazer and Ben
OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
I knew It was

Ben I saw A Mountain but was not sure of the one you had in your head ; I saw Mont Rochemort May be you thought about It.
It makes you wonder about our conversations over the last week though doesn't it?! I wonder if we have had some interplay between this and our Dragon experiences?

Reactions: Stargazer

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
It makes you wonder about our conversations over the last week though doesn't it?! I wonder if we have had some interplay between this and our Dragon experiences?
I think so
But I found It very complexe as There were so much mountains in My head
And that visit in A parallel world where I was in A party with strange People

Reactions: Stargazer and Ben

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Ben maybe you can help me understand what happens with me.
I got a few words into your announcement about the new target, and suddenly I am at the place. I do not connect to the picture at all.
The initial "whoosh" is so powerful, it is hard for me to step back and see more.

OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Ben maybe you can help me understand what happens with me.
I got a few words into your announcement about the new target, and suddenly I am at the place. I do not connect to the picture at all.
The initial "whoosh" is so powerful, it is hard for me to step back and see more.
It's a tricky one to help with since I don't experience a whoosh moment like you do, I see multitudes of pictures that incrementally layer over each other. My mind doesn't tend to focus when I RV and I enter a state that is nonchalant. The nearest similarity I can think of is when you get those presences you can feel in a room (shadows, beings, orbs, lights etc) then you get a slight visual in your peripheral vision. When you turn around quickly to try and see the energy there is nothing there most of the time (even though you can still feel it). However, if you acknowledge its presence and keep it fixed in your peripheral the picture can develop and crystallise until it is easier to look straight at it and watch it form. Although this is a physical example I find the same to be true of our inner eyes.

I also find that going about menial tasks with a pen and paper handy, setting intent and then almost ignoring what you're trying to achieve but remembering sufficiently to write/draw anything that comes up that isn't connected to the menial tasks you're doing or immediate environment, can be a big help in not rushing in for the "whoosh" as it were. I'm no authority on this but I find the collation stage at the end (where you look at the seeming randomness you've scribbled) is where an insightful picture can be formed. For example you intuited that it was a mountain which is excellent. At that point you may have drawn it or written the word and then moved on.

I hope this helps?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You've given me some ideas to consider.

I began this session calmly and quietly with pen and paper and then there I was at the top of the mountain.

It also occurs to me that there may be some bleed over from this and other lives.

Thanks for you help.

Mandy

Rambling Companion
Jul 30, 2016
Nope I'm just late! (Sorry it's been a busy day).

Right, well without further ado the location was:

Mount Fuji, Japan!

View attachment 1210

I had one member describe this picture almost perfectly and got the right region of Earth but just couldn't quite get the name, amazing stuff. I would be very interested to hear what others have come up with since there seems to have been a reticence to share it with me this time (which of course is absolutely fine).

How did you guys do?
I saw trees, water, clouds, bushes, green, blue, and yellow. I didn't see red which is funny because it's the predominant color. I saw a mountain...well a triangle shape jutting up from a straight line (the land I'm assuming)with clouds on both sides.
I also saw a turtle and some rock formations similar to Stone Henge, sparkels, a spiral and pastel colors. I'm guessing the latter was just noise or cross contamination.
This was my first attempt and I had no real idea of what I was doing so it was fun. Thanks Ben! I can't wait to try again.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I had one member describe this picture almost perfectly and got the right region of Earth but just couldn't quite get the name, amazing stuff. I would be very interested to hear what others have come up with since there seems to have been a reticence to share it with me this time (which of course is absolutely fine).

How did you guys do?
Wow! Another great exercise, Ben!! Thank you so much for giving us this wonderful opportunity to practice our abilities and get more involved in things here at RT!

I'm actually rather amazed, because the photo is surprisingly similar to the image I "saw" in my mind. The general shape of the mountain, the location of the trees relative to the mountain, and the fact that Mt. Fuji is a volcano were all consistent with my vision. The only problem for me was that I envisioned a more tropical scene, with what I felt were palm trees. My volcano was also quite active, spewing smoke and spilling lava on the landscape. I also felt as if the location was much farther south--somewhere near Indonesia or Papua New Guinea.

This photo is very similar to what I envisioned (minus the house and power lines...also my perspective was from a slightly higher vantage point):

All in all though, I'm intrigued by this practice--and these two exercises have shown me that I do seem to have some potential ability for remote viewing.

I can't wait to see what happens during the next exercise!

:)

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Whoa!

Never done this before and sort of remembered just before falling asleep, barely awake. Saw pyramids, or maybe mountains. Very bare bones images.
Checked in again briefly on a later day and decided on mountains, then thought 'Everest?' Decided to store that thought.
When I returned to it I toggled between the two: Everest and Fuji and decided on Fuji, wasn't sure why.

Finally got around to checking the results. I am stunned. o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)