Remote Viewing Session 071016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Hello Everyone!

Sorry I have not been around much recently, my personal and professional life has been very hectic so thanks for baring with me. :eek:

The next remote viewing target has been set, a picture of which is now within my personal possessions. I have also set it as a screen saver so that every day when I'm working it will be in my mind.

For this second one I have chosen another location, but I will give you no clues as to where or what it is. This one should be a little bit more interesting than the last one in that it's possible you will pick up on countless other things: all I will say is that it's a well known location on the surface of Earth somewhere ;)

Below is a tag-list of people who were involved last time. Please don't feel that you are obliged, this is simply another opportunity to practice for those who wish to. Of course, it goes without saying if anyone else wishes to be involved you are welcome to, whether covertly or publicly. As per last time I'm happy to respond with encouragement/explanations of the process etc but I will not publish anyone's findings here. The closing date is 07th October at 12.00 noon GMT. You can find your own time zones in the calculator below:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Samara
Rhonda Marie
Lilia
Tammy Kilgore
Linda
Pooja Naidu
Angela
Joan Lewis
Amalia
Rebecca
Brian
Limns
Bailey
Stargazer
EnigmaNamaste
Salli
Falcon
Sunnyskibunny
severed.lies
Sinera
Laron

Good luck, happy viewing and please...feel free to contact me any time!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Could I suggest that this time we make a different thread where people post their results and keep this for organisation or other comments?

Reason would be that we can always get cross-influences and interferences when we read other RVers results.

Another possibility would be we agree that we only pm you the results.

Or another one would be that we used the hide tag for the text with our results if we post them here, such as this one:

Remote Viewing Results ... NOT (yet).

This would offer a choice if s.o. just wants to read or wants to read others' results.

Just trying to be smug. o:)<:)
;)

OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Could I suggest that this time we make a different thread where people post their results and keep this for organisation or other comments?

Reason would be that we can always get cross-influences and interferences when we read other RVers results.

Another possibility would be we agree that we only pm you the results.

Or another one would be that we used the hide tag for the text with our results if we post them here, such as this one:

Remote Viewing Results ... NOT (yet).

This would offer a choice if s.o. just wants to read or wants to read others' results.

Just trying to be smug. o:)<:)
;)
Last time I kept all the pm's to myself and then simply opened a thread for people to discuss it after revealing the results. I don't want people to become timid and feel exposed whereas if I simply post a thread with the results people can then feel free to "enter the light" afterwards.

Does that sound ok?

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I can't remote view, can I cheat and ask my Higher Self to show it to me?
You say this almost jokingly, but I believe this really works - at least sometimes, provided that communication channels are established correctly and not too much "noise" from elsewhere with a degree of the error allowed ...
I did once a card validation in the Void but asking my HS for guidance and for help, the card was right (I only tried once, so it is a 100% success rate, not very "scientific" for lack of repetition - I know, but enough for me to be satisfied).

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
You say this almost jokingly, but I believe this really works - at least sometimes, provided that communication channels are established correctly and not too much "noise" from elsewhere with a degree of the error allowed ...
I did once a card validation in the Void but asking my HS for guidance and for help, the card was right (I only tried once, so it is a 100% success rate, not very "scientific" for lack of repetition - I know, but enough for me to be satisfied).
Well, yes I was sort of joking.....you are right there but like Ben I am up for an experiment and I do not mind being the fool.

So I have asked my HS what this is and I am being shown something tall and thin and high. Problem is that I am not sure what this is and if it is the answer to my question. I have been unwell, so not focussed. Hope for clarification but not high on list of priorities. Note to Higher Self "What is Ben's screen saver?"

Last edited:
OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Well, yes I was sort of joking.....you are right there but like Ben I am up for an experiment and I do not mind being the fool.

Note to Higher Self "What is Ben's screen saver?"
I always knew we'd get on :-))

Sometimes it's nice to just put it out there and try isn't it? Even if we get a bit of a ribbing for it! Your HS "note to self" is coming to you now, don't fight it.

This should be fun...

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I always knew we'd get on :-))

Sometimes it's nice to just put it out there and try isn't it? Even if we get a bit of a ribbing for it! Your HS "note to self" is coming to you now, don't fight it.

This should be fun...
Inset Pod's Guess Here: :fp

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Hi guys, just thought I'd give you a nudge of inspiration. I have had a pm from a staff member who has managed to describe the picture and location perfectly. They are just working on the name of the place and where exactly it is, albeit they have nearly got it despite no assistance.

Keep going guys, you never cease to amaze me!

O.o:D:eek::nail

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hi guys, just thought I'd give you a nudge of inspiration. I have had a pm from a staff member who has managed to describe the picture and location perfectly. They are just working on the name of the place and where exactly it is, albeit they have nearly got it despite no assistance.

Keep going guys, you never cease to amaze me!

O.o:D:eek::nail
That is amazing Ben. Life overtook me and I completely forgot about it. Thank you for the nudge. <3

Reactions: Stargazer and Ben

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Hi guys, I'm extending this to 12 noon tomorrow (8th) for anyone else who's interested?
That's great news - well at least for me ;)s. I am trying to use AP this time - but so far failed to 'read' the target, seems I did not even get close.
I was already thinking about asking for an extension. I cannot promise I will make it as I am still a lousy APer and even more for one who tries to read 'akashic data'. I would even like to ask if we could extend it to Sunday noon, so I would have two nights to try. But anyway, thanks again, I will try tonight.

Reactions: Ben and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks for the extension.
I did not read your notice carefully and got Oct. 12 because I read dates differently.

Reactions: Ben and Stargazer
OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
That's great news - well at least for me ;)s. I am trying to use AP this time - but so far failed to 'read' the target, seems I did not even get close.
I was already thinking about asking for an extension. I cannot promise I will make it as I am still a lousy APer and even more for one who tries to read 'akashic data'. I would even like to ask if we could extend it to Sunday noon, so I would have two nights to try. But anyway, thanks again, I will try tonight.
That actually suits me better too:

Sunday 4pm GMT is the new close off!

I have lots of study to do in the interim so I'm more than happy with that Sinera thank you!

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Hello Everyone!

Sorry I have not been around much recently, my personal and professional life has been very hectic so thanks for baring with me. :eek:

The next remote viewing target has been set, a picture of which is now within my personal possessions. I have also set it as a screen saver so that every day when I'm working it will be in my mind.

For this second one I have chosen another location, but I will give you no clues as to where or what it is. This one should be a little bit more interesting than the last one in that it's possible you will pick up on countless other things: all I will say is that it's a well known location on the surface of Earth somewhere ;)

Below is a tag-list of people who were involved last time. Please don't feel that you are obliged, this is simply another opportunity to practice for those who wish to. Of course, it goes without saying if anyone else wishes to be involved you are welcome to, whether covertly or publicly. As per last time I'm happy to respond with encouragement/explanations of the process etc but I will not publish anyone's findings here. The closing date is 07th October at 12.00 noon GMT. You can find your own time zones in the calculator below:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Samara
Rhonda Marie
Lilia
Tammy Kilgore
Linda
Pooja Naidu
Angela
Joan Lewis
Amalia
Rebecca
Brian
Limns
Bailey
Stargazer
EnigmaNamaste
Salli
Falcon
Sunnyskibunny
severed.lies
Sinera
Laron

Good luck, happy viewing and please...feel free to contact me any time!
How Does This work Ben ?

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Did I miss the announcement?

Reactions: Sinera
OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Did I miss the announcement?
Nope I'm just late! (Sorry it's been a busy day).

Right, well without further ado the location was:

Mount Fuji, Japan!

Fuji2.jpg

I had one member describe this picture almost perfectly and got the right region of Earth but just couldn't quite get the name, amazing stuff. I would be very interested to hear what others have come up with since there seems to have been a reticence to share it with me this time (which of course is absolutely fine).

How did you guys do?

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
How did you guys do?
Bad.
:((

My attemtps to solve it with AP failed as I did not 'get a picture' in the Void each time. And in recent nights I even failed to reach enough lucidity.
:(

Did not bother this time to try a 'normal' awake session like last time. So I did have no result to post at all.
<:)

I might try with AP again for the next run. It seems however that luck and some endurance seem to be prerequisites here.
|-)

Ps: I like the idea to do the disclosure on Sunday evenings because I could use the Friday and Saturday night then extensively to project. Just saying.
o:)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I got my whoosh and saw a mountain top. There were no others around, so I thought maybe Mt. Everest.
As I went back to it again, I still saw the mountain, but decided to "scroll" down where I was seeing the color red.
If I had "scrolled" up, I would have seen the crater and known it was not Everest.

I can see that I need more practice so I can work with the whoosh and not let it control the rv.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I got my whoosh and saw a mountain top. There were no others around, so I thought maybe Mt. Everest.
As I went back to it again, I still saw the mountain, but decided to "scroll" down where I was seeing the color red.
If I had "scrolled" up, I would have seen the crater and known it was not Everest.

I can see that I need more practice so I can work with the whoosh and not let it control the rv.
Wow, great achievement, Linda. Congrats!
O.o:D

Reactions: Linda and Stargazer

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator

Mount Fuji, Japan!

View attachment 1210

I had one member describe this picture almost perfectly and got the right region of Earth but just couldn't quite get the name, amazing stuff. I would be very interested to hear what others have come up with since there seems to have been a reticence to share it with me this time (which of course is absolutely fine).

How did you guys do?
I knew It was

Mount Fuji, Japan!

View attachment 1210

How did you guys do?
Ben I saw A Mountain but was not sure of the one you had in your head ; I saw Mont Rochemort May be you thought about It.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)