Remote Viewing Moses — Farsight Mystery Project with Daz Smith (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Daz Smith is back at Farsight, with this new mysteries project. The Mystery Project will be available for purchase on the 15th of April.

farsiht.jpg
An excerpt from the description on Farsight's Mystery page:

Yes, Moses really did exist. And yes, those amazing things really did happen. But how they happened is quite a different story from the story told in the Judeo/Christian Bible. The bottom line is that Moses had outside help, a lot of it. And it was help that even he may not have understood. We now know more about who actually did it, who pulled off one of the most important civilization redirections in the history of humanity.

Finally, the artifact known as the Ten Commandments still exists today, hidden, but without obvious protection in a war torn area. Now we can offer descriptions of where it is. But we also know why it is terribly dangerous to search for it at the present time.

Here, told through riveting remote viewing recorded live on video for the first time are three eye witness accounts of what really happened in the distant past. We now know what caused the great plagues that affected Egypt. And we now know that there really was an artifact that we call the Ten Commandments. We know where it came from, and we know that it held off-world technology. We know that the Israelites really did cross the Red Sea to escape from the Egyptians. But now we know how it happened. We know how the Red Sea parted so that the Israelites could run across. These are no longer mysteries. It all makes sense, once one looks at these remote-viewing sessions.

You can find a trailer for below. If you missed it, Daz helped me out with remote viewing the Black Knight Satellite in this article here, alongside Lynn from Focus Sessions and Roundtable Global Moderator Maryann Rada.

Here is a quick summary of their findings.

1. The Ten Commandments artifact contained alien technology.
2. The first of the great plagues that affected Egypt was a result of an extraterrestrial biological and chemical attack that affected the water supply.
3. Extraterrestrials directed a meteor or asteroid to hit the Red Sea, creating a gap in the water that allowed the Israelites to cross to the other side.
4. The artifact known as the Ten Commandments still exists today, in a war-torn region.
5. Extraterrestrials were fundamentally involved in creating the Moses legend, thereby transforming human society through the centuries in ways that seem miraculous even today.

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Next to Dick Alguire, Daz is one of the best RVers on Earth, no doubt about that.

Still wish they would have done it together with other RVers for corroboration's sake, like they did before on the other Mystery projects.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
These are their findings:

1. The Ten Commandments artifact contained alien technology.
2. The first of the great plagues that affected Egypt was a result of an extraterrestrial biological and chemical attack that affected the water supply.
3. Extraterrestrials directed a meteor or asteroid to hit the Red Sea, creating a gap in the water that allowed the Israelites to cross to the other side.
4. The artifact known as the Ten Commandments still exists today, in a war-torn region.
5. Extraterrestrials were fundamentally involved in creating the Moses legend, thereby transforming human society through the centuries in ways that seem miraculous even today.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Sometimes I ask myself, do they really view what happened in this physical reality or do they view a kind of (etheric,astral) belief system that is created by a humanity's collective subconscious?

It is still corroborated among different viewers, yes, but if they hone in on the same belief system, then they get the same results anyway.

We know they have connected other myths and mystery events with 'alien influence' (mostly negative) before, but generally they state a lot of myths as almost literally true, like the bible story here, or (just a few past examples) that War In Heaven as an ancient ET war with Mars / Tiamat, or reptilian aliens in Area 51, or Mantis aliens help build the pyramids (for human enslavery!), etc.

Just giving food for thought here. I don't know what to believe or not believe myself anymore, honestly.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
do they really view what happened in this physical reality or do they view a kind of (etheric,astral) belief system that is created by a humanity's collective subconscious?
I was asking myself the same thing while watching the video. However, I cannot rule out any possibility, even the most far-fetched ones!

Reactions: Laron and Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I was asking myself the same thing while watching the video. However, I cannot rule out any possibility, even the most far-fetched ones!
Indeed. And I don't rule it out. I still love their work in the Mysteries projects especially. I watched most of their early pay-per-view films on Vimeo.

Yet, the answer seems almost always the same: ET influence/origin.

Feels a bit like, you know, that meme ....

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hahahahahhahaha
That’s so funny!

Daz was saying he is really into ets & used to study the Holy Grail, Moses, & 10 Commandments, so there is already a bias.

We can pull this apart and look for other answers because, well, science! :)

Last edited:

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Dax was saying he is really into ets & used to study the Holy Grail, Moses, & 10 Commandments, so there is already a bias.

We can pull this apart and look for other answers because, well, science!
... Dax?

Well, I think there you're right on point, Jadzia / Curzon Dax is indeed Chief Science Offficer on Deep Space Nine. He/she of all researchers should not be that biased. :fp:D

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

RulzMaker87

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 21, 2018
What does it say?
Using my words: It's about a guy who was "kidnapped" by aliens... he wrote the book when he came back (they wanted him to be a messenger and do that)... those aliens look kind of like people and are from 9th planet, which is the highest level of spirituality, Earth is level 1.. and they tell the story about how they created Jesus and used their UFO's to prepare everything... amongst other things, it's a very good book... can be downloaded here for free: http://www.stellarian.net/images/stories/stellarian_media/thiaooubaprophecy_en.pdf

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Sometimes I ask myself, do they really view what happened in this physical reality or do they view a kind of (etheric,astral) belief system that is created by a humanity's collective subconscious?

It is still corroborated among different viewers, yes, but if they hone in on the same belief system, then they get the same results anyway.
I think this is wise, but also helpful, to question the method of remote viewing. I can relate to what you are saying as that is plausible. I have a very similar idea of how psychics work. Are they tapping into a group belief, rather than a direct line into the akashic? When I was researching the missing MH370 flight for my article that went viral, (it's probably had about 40 thousand views now), I ran across a bunch of psychic readings that in were no way related to each other. It made me wonder how on earth could each one be so different to the other? It also went towards my understanding that it's not always a reliable method of information gathering, but usually more reliable than channeling.

Just like how screen memories are inserted into the consciousness of abductees, information — data — could be inserted between here, and the akashic record, and a request redirected to the insert; similar to how a website may have a redirect setup in its httpd file that makes a visitor go elsewhere.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Are they tapping into a group belief, rather than a direct line into the akashic?
Since at Farsight there are always at least 3 RVers on the project who partially corroborate each other in astounding ways without doubt, this then leads to the question.: Do they see the same due to their (subconsciously shared) group belief? I would not necessarily think so from their past projects that they all believe/expect/frontload the same stuff.

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Farsight just now released the second video for the target reveal. This one features Aziz Brown and PrinCess Jeaneé.

Reactions: Anaeika and Sinera

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Just giving food for thought here. I don't know what to believe or not believe myself anymore, honestly.
I can definitely relate, Sinera...but my prevailing feeling lately has been, “why limit ourselves?” :)

If everything is energy and thought creates reality, then ANYTHING is possible. If this is true then nothing precludes anything else and we don’t “need” to believe one thing or another.

So the questions that remain for me are: What do I WANT to believe? What do I WANT to experience? And what things am I most grateful for now—in this present moment?

:)

I’d usually say “the sky is the limit”, but at the moment, “there ARE no limits” seems to resonate so much more!

Reactions: Anaeika and Sinera

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Closing sentence by Courtney Brown: 'So how are you gonna tell your parents about this?'

Priceless. :cool::D
Your post gave me the push to watch this video, and it was worth the time spent. PrinCess’s reaction was priceless. Hehe

If you need me, I’ll be in the middle east looking for the 10 Commandments. Seeya!

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)