Event Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 9th of December, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It's Friday today, as I write this up. The full moon was on Monday the 4th here, at 4AM. Tuesday (5th) is when I really felt the energies, pretty much all day long, whether they were tied into the full moon or not, as personally I find the week (5 days or so before) leading up to the full moon to have the most impact on people's lives, including anything that might pop up.

When I look back at the space weather, around that day I noticed there was class 2 solar storm occurring, as seen in the graph below. I think it was likely what I was picking up.

noaa space weather.gif

I don't know about you, but I always hear a neighbor or two having a louder than normal argument around a full moon, among many other examples of out of the ordinary behavior.

I keep saying I’m going to finally get around to putting my personal site together, the one advertising my services, providing important information in relation to them and other relating topics (also a small blog to have a personal space to share). Well, I’ve been working on that over the past two weeks and I’ve probably done about 80% of the work, but there are these little things you don’t think of which need attending; fixing up images that don’t have the right resolution, sticking in a mailchimp subscription option for the blog and pop up, etc.

Once that is up, that will allow me to again write more and share, which I will be doing so not just through the small blog on there, but also reposting some of the material on transients, in addition to submitting articles for other sites to lead back to both the new site, and transients. I think that once I get more into this, and settle down properly in 2018, there will be an increase in visitors to the site, and the Forum — the point of including this in this healing session intro!

So what should we get up to for this session? I hope you enjoyed the energy work in the last two weeks. This is really a powerful activity that can be life changing, just like with many other practices you can focus on. It’s all about finding what resonates, and then putting it into practice, rather than just thinking and reading about it.

Let’s stick with a standard session this week, but be mindful of the energies, which may need some integration, and feel free to explore outside (see what comes to you) of sending and/or receiving the healing energies from the group.

As I was about to post this, I was thinking about what photo to use this week and the word searching came to mind. What are we searching for? That must be a question that might resonate with you, or not, right now.

This is the photo that popped up that stood out.

searching.jpg
J.C. Saddington Park, Mississauga, Canada (Warren Wong, Photogrtapher)

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My light is on. (Waiting for SG and Motel 6 joke.)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
My light is on. (Waiting for SG and Motel 6 joke.)
LOL! I do love those commercials! Please make a reservation for me (at the RT Healing Session, not at Motel 6)!

:)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Does anyone have anything they would like to share?

I recall being in the clearing and bringing in Bernie to heal him. We placed our energetic hands over his tummy.

I also received quickly flashing images of mandalas and other things—too quick to interpret. I asked it slow down, but was told I need more downloads and tinkering. It wasn’t important for my conscious mind.

Now I am feeling pretty sick and sleepy. Homeopathy teaches me it gets worse before it can get better. I’ll just let it flow through me & sleep.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
In this session I specifically took note of everyone, so when I connected in I saw myself sitting cross-legged in front of each person. I held their hand, as they faced me also in the same position, and sent them healing for a few minutes. That took up most of the session for me and near the end I let my self receive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)