Event Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 5th of August, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We have a standard session this week. Don't forget to let us know if you are going to be there and feel free to provide any feedback, AND, include any special requests on health issues or anything that you feel is appropriate.

See our discussion below about a regular setting for the grouop.
Image by Ian D. Keating (CC BY 2.0)

Some of you may remember the two Holographic Balancing groups I ran through the site with en|vision. I have had the opportunity to use the software, which I have been spending a lot of time with over the past couple of weeks. It's very accurate and even picks up on what you are thinking in the moment, in terms of the emotion and general situation surrounding it (including possible links back to childhood) if it's a strong aspect for you. I have been in contact with certain bacteria or pesticides and it's picked it up as soon as I have ran the scan again. I'm keen to create some data sheets for it and see what else it is capable of.

I didn't see much feedback for the last session so I hope all your dreams were interesting over the past week! do take note of the upcoming eclipses this month. We have a thread dedicated to following all the information out there surrounding them. (https://www.transients.info/roundtable/posts/20245/)

Like I mentioned in a front page article, I've taken the week off so will get back to everything transients related next week, most likely. It's been difficult working on my website as there are parts of the design which require a faster system to load and generate the screens, so it's a slow process!

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 2 PM on a Saturday in Virginia, USA (PDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 4 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 6 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm in.

I have a request. Over the past few weeks, I've been taking care of our 4-legged grandchildren. It has been quite interesting, and I've formed strong bonds with each of them. This week, we have the 2 labs. Jackson had a cyst like growth removed from his neck a few months ago. Some malignant cells were found, but the vet felt that she got the whole growth. A week ago, another growth began on one of his legs. I ask that the cells responsible for these growths be neutralized and that he enjoys good health. He is a great guy - loving, calm, and a wonderful companion. Thank you.o:)

Jackson.jpg

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I have been sending my intent to the Universe every night for healing for everyone here at the Roundtable and the people in the nursing homes, mental institutions and hospitals all around the world before I go to sleep and sleep like a baby.....I almost forgot what that was like! I will be at the next session at the magical forest right?

Wow, Linda he reminds me of my Blondy Boy. He crossed over last year from Lymphoma. Sending much LOVE & HEALING to Jackson!! Give him hugs for me!

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I will be at the next session at the magical forest right?
That was just for the one session, but perhaps in the long term we could all agree to come up with a location to aim for, just as an anchor for people, such as a magical forest. People could step in, see if it feels right for the session, stay or head off elsewhere. o:)

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm fine with us having a clearing in a forest and that is a favorite spot of mine.

When I think up a special place I usually have a small river nearby and a waterfall also.

Perhaps we can come up with some specific things and then I could create a poll for us to pick a location.

Do we want it to be night time, or early evening with the stars popping out?

Do we want to have very tall trees that block our the view on the side of the clearing, or average sized trees so we can see a lot of the sky?

Should the surface of the clearing by soft grass, sand or even brown dirt?

What should be have in the center? A fire? Would the fire stop us from seeing the sky properly if we were too close? Perhaps we would want some kind of crystal that has its own light within, but a light that isn't too bright, and which may change as the session goes on.

Things to think about...

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Looks like you were having fun in the snow in your pic....fresh wonderful snow and a big beautiful stary night sky all huddled around a small campfire with friends!

That is what came to me after your post. :D

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I really like the idea of a crystal. Early evening around dusk perhaps with the gentle sound of water. Should we be too specific though, I do better when I can use my own imagination to an extent, if there are too many points to think about I don't seem to do so well.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Waterfall, Tall trees, soft grass and a crystal softly glowing so we can see the stars would be my choice.
I see folks as soft lights when I join.
See you all there!

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Looks like you were having fun in the snow in your pic....fresh wonderful snow and a big beautiful stary night sky all huddled around a small campfire with friends!
Winter is my favorite season and I very much enjoy snow. I understand it's not everyone's favorite so snow didn't even occur to me!

Should we be too specific though,
Definitely not, so a small number of things should be specified, with not too much detail unless we think something is really important to look a certain way, such as the crystal as one example. One item in the setting may just be the true anchor point.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
A clearing in a forest has been a common theme reported by several people, including me.
Have any of y'all read any of the Celestine Prophecy books by James Redfield? Talk about a vision quest in a magical place, this reminds me of the forest hide away! If you haven't read it please do as it is a grand and educating journey!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Have any of y'all read any of the Celestine Prophecy books by James Redfield? Talk about a vision quest in a magical place, this reminds me of the forest hide away! If you haven't read it please do as it is a grand and educating journey!
Yes I've got the first one, it's years since I read it in fact I had forgotten it. Must re-read it and refresh my memory. Thanks for the reminder Glo.

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
They are AWESOME! I've read all of them, but my favorite is "The Secret of Shambhala: In Search of the Eleventh Insight". In fact, like June, I may have to read it again! :)

Reactions: Laron, Glo and June

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Well, I said my intentions to the Universe within and bam "asleep", woke up at 3am heard a beep like the smoke alarm bat was getting low but only once. Seems like when in the astral I get woke up by a beep or a knock or hey or my Moms voice calling my name. I also think reason being is because my body is not breathing enough for my brain to function well while in sleep mode. Anyway, went back to sleep and went to see my brother and Mom in one of my alternate realities. My bro is still here but my Mom crossed last Oct. We have all been together since the beginning of time experiencing the divine together. Ha......we have never gotten along in this life, not even in dreams! Long story.

Reactions: Stargazer and June
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Sherri was with us (I saw the email message after the session).

She said that she's in the Adirondack Mountains in upstate New York and that she wanted to include her village, Tupper Lake, in the healing session . She mentioned that she needs a loving, joy filled ,prosperous and health filled healing to surround the village and to thank you all.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Jackson the dog bounded over before I even knew I'd joined in, lol! He was a joy.
He seemed to not have a very tenuous connection to his rear (especially left) leg. Perhaps it would help to find a downtime (when he is asleep?) to put a hand on his heart and another on his foot to see if you could help him recognize/remember/accept the foot back into his sense of self?
Or perhaps something else comes to mind?
Also, he then seemed to project energy around himself in the form of a gorgeous stag w a large rack...then a moose. Both had spectacular antlers. The antlers then connected w something from the stars. Maybe he is meant to be w you during the Pleides meteroite shower peaking Aug 11, 12, 13?
I pretty much fell asleep after that though I did connect in later from beautiful place briefly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)