Event Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 4th of November, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Now that I'm back in New Zealand, my time for the healing session is 7AM on a Sunday — I will see how that goes.

Last weeks session had an additional intention of inviting a Pleiadian presence. Do check out the feedback if you missed it, as it was an interesting what everyone shared!

I've had quite the adventure over the past year; it's a different feeling being back 'home' in comparison to the many other times I have flown in. While there's a lot going on internally, one way to explain it is that I feel lighter and that there seems to be less of my energy being required, or active. This lightness makes me feel like being in the eye of a storm.

Let's have a standard session this weekend with the usual focus of sending and/or receiving healing with all those participating, and feel free later on during the session to include any secondary intentions around event(s) and situations that may be important to each of you, globally or locally. We always get up to a lot more than just healing, whether that's conscious or not!

Remember, even cats can heal! :oops:

cats.jpg
A photo I took while walking through markets in Seattle last month.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.
Now t
Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 7 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm here.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Oh ya baby. Wouldn't miss it for the world. To me it's more of a meet up then a healing session. Now that I know I can present myself there I need to remember and know I am there. The next step in my evolution. Up untill now I had no idea I could do it. Now I want to expand on it. Exciting new vistas opening up.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I came to this meditation on a high from a previous meditation for a peaceful protest that went on here today. For some reason I was singing "This Little Light of Mine". So if that tune or words came to you - it was me. There were several people there, and I noticed a large, jolly energy, which I felt was Pucksterguy.

We joined in a circle around a large crystal light, and people asking for healing went to the middle nearer the crystal. After that, I noticed many light beings and a portal. To my surprise, I went through it and touched someone not in our group on his heart. Then I popped back. As we were leaving, some of us spread our energies like blankets to spread in our home areas.

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I came to this meditation on a high from a previous meditation for a peaceful protest that went on here today. For some reason I was singing "This Little Light of Mine". So if that tune or words came to you - it was me.
Lol, I was singing this tune yesterday during the day! Not one I normally sing either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)