Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 4th of March, 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Last week I asked for some help for some healing for Kristy's recovery after back surgery, and for Pepper, Linda's dog. You can find their feedback on last weeks session thread here (Kristy's) and here (Linda's). I continue to monitor Kristy's recovery closely of course and since then I have done a few healing sessions with her, and she is healing really well considering how she was straight after her operation. She still has staples in, but the area seems to be healthy.

Last week I also had a new method for healing come to me, which is really helpful for self healing, but also for those that do distant healing. You can read about that method right here. I have also edited this method into the instructional based article which I link to below at the bottom.

"Quartz" crystals at the Earth's core power its magnetic field

Firstly, something interesting that popped up recently was a new scientific discovery which The Watchers covered well in this article here, and which I have included an excerpt from below:

"Scientists at the Earth-Life Science Institute at the Tokyo Institute of Technology reported in Nature yesterday their unexpected discoveries about the Earth's core. The findings include insights into the source of energy driving the Earth's magnetic field, factors governing the cooling of the core and its chemical composition, and conditions that existed during the formation of the Earth."
The findings go on to say:

"The researchers were surprised to find that when they examined the samples in an electron microscope, the small amounts of silicon and oxygen in the starting sample had combined together to form silicon dioxide crystals - the same composition as the mineral quartz found at the surface of the Earth."
quartz crystals.jpg
A few fire and ice quartz crystals of Kristy's

When it comes to crystals / stones, a lot of people don't fully understand them as their results are not immediate, and something that can't be easily perceived by the average person. They can help heal, but also provide many other benefits. To see that the Earth's core is made up of quartz is fascinating.

This Weekend

While we send healing to each other, I want to also do something a bit different for this session. I want each of you to write down—either on paper or simply by typing up something on your system—something that you want to bring into your life. So think of this as a manifestation focus, where you record down and set the intention of what you want, and I mean something that is realistic to achieve.

That can be done at anytime from now, up until the session begins.

During the session, either before or after you put the intention in to send healing and or/receive (you don't have to always end healing, you can just relax and open your self up to receive), set the intention of helping those in the group achieve their desires — what they wrote down. We don't need to know what people wrote down, we just need to put the intention in, the energy in, to help manifestation those requests.

If this is difficult, one thing you could try is to visualize a group of people sitting around in a circle with a piece of paper on the ground right in front of them and that piece of paper is what you push all your energy and intention into (well, not your energy but energy that comes through you). You could then watch that paper grow larger, and see it expanding out for each person. Perhaps you will notice different colors of bright light appear out of it as each wish is empowered.

If you have any questions just send me a message privately if you want.

The Usual Introduction Is Below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 12 pm AEST (Sydney), 9 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 3 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Last edited:

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
I'm there.

I also just found out a very nice person who I met at a job I worked at just lost his son. Him and his wife are elderly people and always would find a way at to make people laugh, so the loss of their son is very heartbreaking. Sending healing to them for any stressful times ahead that could affect their own health. So I guess like a precautionary thing. Thank you

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We are there.

I found your info about quartz interesting since we live on a granite outcrop with big and small chunks of quartz all around and under us.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I'm in again. gonna ask for help with hyper tension and high blood pressure. Please help me to release too many years in a stressful work environment. TG for hockey, it's been a great release. But it's no longer enuff. I'm making changes to my diet and adding a exercise regimen to my hockey. Just looking for a little boost as I make these changes. Doc says no heart disease so that's good. Ty y'all in advance....Joe

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
How did you go everyone? Feel free to share. If you ever want to share something anonymously, just send me a message on here and I can post it.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The session started with us walking up a wooded path, which led to an open area where we placed our requests. It was just Pepper and me, but then I saw the bonfire with people around it a little ways away. We walked over and took our place in the circle. I looked over my shoulder and saw the guardian on the hillside, with whom I've had many conversations. All of a sudden, he was at my side and whispered in my ear that it was time for me to work with groups again.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
All, I just want to let you know about this holographic treatment we will be offering next week. It's the second time we have done this and it was originally for all of you, those regulars of the weekend healing sessions. I've written up this article as a preview to another one coming about mid week.
https://www.transients.info/2017/03/holographic-balancing-free-diagnosis-healing/
Note that we have thirteen people who have signed up so far. Last time we had 31 people so had some great info in the group result. We have about five people who did it last time out of the thirteen.

I'm now deciding with Gwen what types of scans/diagnostics and healing we want to focus on this time around. (i.e. emotional, flower essences, homeopathy, nutrition, spiritual, etc).

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I had a similar experience as Linda. We were all sitting around a circle in the woods. Our requests were placed in the center
of us and then our paper requests began to swirl and became the bonfire swirling up into the sky. (I had to attend "out of time")

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)