Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 4th of February, 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
While we travel through our day to day lives, it can bring some comfort to get validation on how we are feeling; such as Henda's recent article on transients.info which is an energy update. It may also be of benefit to get a handle on what the future may bring, such as what the latest webbot report covered, which Bill summarised in a recent post here.

I personally find that I am no longer looking outside of myself as I once did, and that I need to do the work so that I can step up another level by returning back to certain routines and activities. We are all on different levels so we each resonate with doing and learning specific things for good reason.

Returning to that latest webbot report, here are a few things that stood out to me based on what Bill included:
  • "Data is suggesting that a capping/dampening of the mental/emotional field connecting us has been removed. The ongoing awakening of humanity has overwhelmed this dampening field and it has been shutdown very recently.
    • A 'sound revolution' is a side effect of 'The Discovery' in Antarctica. Initially believed to be a cache of sound recordings of ancient monks, it is later understood to be over 10 million specific healing sounds that is instantly superior to existing medical procedures/drugs for correcting and maintain body health.
  • China provides a slap in the face to humanity with releases of true information about science and climate changes that has been withheld. Expected to occur Feb-May, 2017. Along with secrets revealed coming from Antarctica this causes an uprooting of basic assumptions about human history physics, and related field. It leads to a complete do over of the education system as people realize much of what they have been taught is just plain wrong.
    • This also helps launch an innovation wave globally that brings forward many new technologies and ways of doing things. This is a major theme that will continue for many years."
As you can see, the times are changing. Keeping healthy can be approached from many different angles, but from my experience energy healing is one of the best, so lets again focus on sending healing to each other and providing that needed support as everything around us comes a bit unraveled. :)s

hands_tn2.jpg

The usual introduction to these sessions is below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 12 am AEST (Sydney), 9 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 3 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm in and asking for a love boost for my dog, Pepper.

She is our miracle "child" because she is doing well when no one in the medical world expected it. The energies were a little tough on her this week, which is why I am asking for a "love boost".

K

KarlaSM

I am not sure humanity is ready for what is hidden in Antarctica. If such discovery was made at this time, as long as there is nationalism, patriotism, domination and control, it could lead to the exact same outcome as in WWII when this base was built. I really hope it does not happen.

I'll join. :)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I'm in and asking for a love boost for my dog, Pepper.

She is our miracle "child" because she is doing well when no one in the medical world expected it. The energies were a little tough on her this week, which is why I am asking for a "love boost".
While meditating, I was thinking of joyous thoughts to raise everyone's vibrations. When it was Pepper's turn, my dog jumped on the couch right next to me. He is not allowed on the couch & knows better, so I was surprised by this. My other dog stayed by my feet. Perhaps canines are connected like trees. Makes sense since they are pack animals.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
When it was Pepper's turn, my dog jumped on the couch right next to me. He is not allowed on the couch & knows better, so I was surprised by this. My other dog stayed by my feet. Perhaps canines are connected like trees. Makes sense since they are pack animals.
They are in tune with what is going on - more so than many of us. Thank you and your co-workers for the assist.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I joined in despite not being able to let you know. It was an interesting session in which, because I hadn't had the opportunity to check on who was requesting specific healing, I focused on 'the usual suspects'.

Not sure who this was, but the 'story' that stood out for me was a person laying on their belly on a bed, unaware of what was going on (sleeping, or something similar). They were approached by a big, fierce energetic being that was intent on getting inside them in a way that was quite rough, by cutting into them and rearranging things in a surgical sort of way. They approached the sleeping figures back and were about to slice in when, from the sleeper's back, a figure emerged that appeared to be the energetic being within the concrete sleeping figure... sort of like this from Dreamstime.com:

The emerging energetic part of the sleeper started to berate the fierce person wanting to cut inside, waving arms around frantically, screaming and generally making as much of a fuss as possible. It worked. It attracted the attention of many beings, including a circle of beings who felt like the person's council who had come to see if free will was being respected or not being respected. The council conferred briefly and made a quick decision to help the screaming sleeper. They moved in to form a protective circle around the sleeper through which the person wanting to cut in could not pass, so they had to leave, having not been able to do what they'd expected to be able to do unhindered.
This seemed somehow to be an event well past the usual, though one that was in some way both a test case and the culmination of much long, careful and deliberate debate. It also seemed to be the precedent of things to come... resulting from a decision finally made on this very long debated subject.
Indeed, the concept (sometimes accompanied by a similar image) of a person's energetic being rousing attention and help from other planes came up several times subsequently over the last few days.
I see it as a very welcome change:-D<3:D

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I joined in despite not being able to let you know. It was an interesting session in which, because I hadn't had the opportunity to check on who was requesting specific healing, I focused on 'the usual suspects'.

Not sure who this was, but the 'story' that stood out for me was a person laying on their belly on a bed, unaware of what was going on (sleeping, or something similar). They were approached by a big, fierce energetic being that was intent on getting inside them in a way that was quite rough, by cutting into them and rearranging things in a surgical sort of way. They approached the sleeping figures back and were about to slice in when, from the sleeper's back, a figure emerged that appeared to be the energetic being within the concrete sleeping figure... sort of like this from Dreamstime.com:

The emerging energetic part of the sleeper started to berate the fierce person wanting to cut inside, waving arms around frantically, screaming and generally making as much of a fuss as possible. It worked. It attracted the attention of many beings, including a circle of beings who felt like the person's council who had come to see if free will was being respected or not being respected. The council conferred briefly and made a quick decision to help the screaming sleeper. They moved in to form a protective circle around the sleeper through which the person wanting to cut in could not pass, so they had to leave, having not been able to do what they'd expected to be able to do unhindered.
This seemed somehow to be an event well past the usual, though one that was in some way both a test case and the culmination of much long, careful and deliberate debate. It also seemed to be the precedent of things to come... resulting from a decision finally made on this very long debated subject.
Indeed, the concept (sometimes accompanied by a similar image) of a person's energetic being rousing attention and help from other planes came up several times subsequently over the last few days.
I see it as a very welcome change:-D<3:D
Wow! That's intense imagery! Not me! I don't sleep on my belly. Although I have been sleeping and dreaming a lot. I have been playing around with surrenduring to the universe/cosmos/God to heal me.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)