Event Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 30th of September, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For this session I'm going to be with Tom Kenyon, a small group of friends (some who are current and former moderators on the forum here), and a whole bunch of strangers in Seattle. It depends what is going on at the exact time as Tom may be doing some sound healing, which I could then include the session within, but otherwise I may do it out of time or at least within a few hours around the appointed time.

Let's make this a regular session where we send healing to each other, as per your usual method of energy healing for distant clients, or through any of the techniques I include with these sessions below. Outside of that, as always, feel free to focus on anything going on in the world which you may consider important. Remember to check back as close to the session start as possible, as some people may have some individual requests.

For information on what myself and some others who are with me for Tom's intensive who are past participants with our weekend distant healing sessions here, this is what we are doing: http://tomkenyon.com/tom-kenyons-2017-teaching-schedule (scroll down to 'Dendera: Entering the Inner Temple').

Dendera_Temple.jpg
General view of Dendera Temple complex in Egypt (CC BY-SA 3.0)

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 4 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 6 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In - listen for the bells (lol Stargazer).

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I didn't post this until now because the last part didn't makes sense to me yet. It seemed incomplete. Now, after reading Linda's post on 'sportifications', and having the dream I posted there, I think it is starting to make sense. This one: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/sportifications-of-gaia-grids-are-eliminated-gaia-portal.3673/#post-22944
Also, I was wondering/embarassed that it was so close in time to Pod's post about the show on pyramids, in the sense that it made me wonder if I was just picking up on random 'pyramid thoughts' out there?o_O This one: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-knowledge-of-the-forever-time-episode-1.3659/ Now it seems the pieces fit together on their own, so here is the post<:)

This session started for me in the usual way, and I found myself then in a temple. It was a pyramid and seemed a long time ago. A ceremony was going on and a group of us were entering to perform it. I found myself in the central room, looking up toward the ceiling, holding up a large bright crystal in my hands. It was the 'right' time and place for this, so a hole opened in the ceiling, letting the light pour in. A shaft of light landed on the crystal, igniting a process. The flow from the crystal ran up the light-stream and flowed down the sides of the pyramid, particularly the edges. They flowed out from there.
This is where it got fuzzy. I believe now that this is because there were layers of time involved, with different things happening in different time periods. Initially the light seemed bright and beautiful, flowing out to lift energetically. It started to connect to other structures (similar ones probably, like other pyramids) and a grid started to form. At some point I started to question whether I resonated with this grid system. It no longer seemed clear that it did what it was proposed to do.
At some point the 'turtle' of the NAmerican continent appeared, with poisons spilling down its rivers going down its sides in a way reminiscent of the energy flowing down the pyramid's sides. The two images were superimposed and I initially could not make sense of how I felt about the pyramids.

As the 'sportifications' dream was coming to a close, the grid hopped to some nearby trees which glowed brilliantly and beautifully with it and reached out toward other nearby trees to start to form a grid. This grid intensified over structures in our landscape that are longer lasting, such as mountains, and felt like it reignited an old grid system there, as the pyramid system dwindled and stopped flowing.

Putting together this session w the pyramids and the dream posted in 'sportifications', I gather that the pyramid grid was initiated in relation to energies from the stars/moon, giving it an expansive, uplifting feel. It feels like it was related to the start of urbanization. It was an active and beautiful grid at one time, that at some point started to get co-opted, subtly, in a way not in our/earth's best interest.
The mountain/tree grid feels like it was related to earth's natural systems. It was a preexisting grid. This natural grid had become very weak as awareness of earth's rhythms waned. This became unbalanced as urbanization became glorified as an end/goal in itself, especially the type that was aggressively destroying ecosystems.
So, it seems that this would mean that the old natural grid is back? (though it does seem updated), Would love some feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
So, it seems that this would mean that the old natural grid is back? (though it does seem updated),
Beautiful vision, Lila! Your interpretation definitely resonates with me!

When considering duality and its purpose, it seems that all this "technology" and corruption may have been necessary for us to explore and experience "the dark". Now that we've done so--it's time for those who are ready to move on. As fractalized aspects of Source Light and Christ Consciousness (Starseeds and Light Workers) restore a natural balance through the organic grids, this will allow the "graduates" (if you will) to shift themselves into a more compatible reality.

Conversely, those who still wish to remain in the darkness may ultimately choose to do so.

In an "as above, so below" sense, I can almost see how this equates to the division of a cell...where each aspect of the cell is drawn to one polarity or another until their vibrations or frequencies become too dissimilar and they have to split apart.

It all makes perfect sense! :)

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)