Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 29th of October, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For those that directed some healing Jo's way in the last session, I posted feedback there which indicated that her recovery was positively unusual, in terms of how fast she is healing. The doctors were surprised.

I have invited Mike, our boards moderator here, to host next weeks healing session. It will occur in the same format in terms of a thread being posted here, but Mike may have something a bit different as one of the focuses in addition to us healing each other. I will still join in, but will simply be a participant rather than the host.

Feel free to add any health and/or emotional based requests for individual focus.

dolphin-1739674_960_720.jpg

“Never trust a species that grins all the time. It’s up to something.”
Terry Pratchett

Let's again make a splash into the healing energies this weekend. :)s

The usual introduction to these sessions is below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 10 am AEST (Sydney), 8 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 2 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
For those that directed some healing Jo's way in the last session, I posted feedback there which indicated that her recovery was positively unusual, in terms of how fast she is healing. The doctors were surprised.
That was AWESOME news and I've no doubt the group helped things along!

:)

I'll be there again this week...with bells on (so to speak)!

:D

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am there.

I have a request for my dog, Pepper, who is my best friend. I ask for healing/love for her stomach and appetite so she will feel like eating on her own.

She was in the hospital for 2 days with heart and kidney issues and is back home because she is doing well. Except for eating - she is perky, goes for rides in the car, but does not want to eat. I am force feeding her with a food syringe in an attempt to jump start her appetite.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Well, we've helped give her a little boost already. She actually ate some of the food from her bowl.
We love you all.
Linda and Pepper

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
I am there.

I have a request for my dog, Pepper, who is my best friend. I ask for healing/love for her stomach and appetite so she will feel like eating on her own.

She was in the hospital for 2 days with heart and kidney issues and is back home because she is doing well. Except for eating - she is perky, goes for rides in the car, but does not want to eat. I am force feeding her with a food syringe in an attempt to jump start her appetite.

Linda

When my dogs would get like that in their old age I would feed them some raw steak and it seemed to help too. Have you tried that yet? I will send healing for your dog

Salli

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
Dear Linda. I've been sending healing to Pepper all morning while painting the front of the house, and will continue to do so. I hope we can all help her to feel better. Much love xx

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Well, we've helped give her a little boost already. She actually ate some of the food from her bowl.
We love you all.
Linda and Pepper
How is Pepper doing? All better?<3 Still tasting rather than eating?

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
How is Pepper doing?
She is eating her food and getting me up at 6 am for breakfast. The vet did a recheck on some of her counts yesterday, and she is responding to treatment. I see her getting back to her previous routines, which is a relief.

We both are very grateful for the outpouring of love and assistance. We feel blessed to have so many friends around the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)