Event Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 27th of January, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I got the date right this time! :ps

This week is a standard session, and I will sense you all there. Here's my personal intro as our group organiser. For those new to this, see the usual intro section below.

In exactly two weeks from today I'm catching a couple of flights here in New Zealand and heading back to America. I have the choice between Arizona and New Hampshire, as two homes have offered to host me for a couple of months while I get on my feet. I'm actually undecided on where to go as of this moment — life is sometimes complicated.

I will be focusing on QHHT (past life regression) and my energy healing + reiki, on top of the other services I provide. I hope to get more into paid writing as well. Perhaps I will see a few of you out there who reside in the US, this year. For financial reasons, I'm really changing my focus from how it's been in the long term past, so I receive energy exchanges as much as possible through what I do.

With this group we each receive an energy exchange, as we usually send and receive healing to each other. But we do so much more on top of that, as most of you know.

What I find is that people tend to ignore energy healing and the various activities that help with the energetic system — like yoga, a martial art, energy work, etc. — unless they have a health issue or problem come up. This is a big mistake. It's so important we each maintain a healthy functioning energy system, so these sessions are very valuable.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article hereon transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm in.

Good luck with your decision (NH vs AZ) and the details of moving, new direction in work, etc, @Laron<3
It certainly is true that so many of us get nudged into making the energy part of ourselves a significant focus when disease/discomfort/etc occurs that feel important. Such events can lend an urgency to decision making. In my experience this can be a tough bur rewarding process:)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I will be there with the intention of abundance and financial success during your return, as well as reaching as many ppl as possible for healing. Be guided & protected in your highest good.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Can anyone else host Laron? Or have ideas to set up shop here? I feel pulled to help.

Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Can anyone else host Laron?
I have invited people now and again — those active in the community. Some have accepted, some have only considered it. We have had a few different hosts over time.

If you feel comfortable being a host then I'm fine with that. Send me a message if you want to do next weeks, or another session and we can talk about how that works.

Or have ideas to set up shop here?
I'm not sure what you mean there, but feel free to send me a message!

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Oh, I was meaning hosting you in person in America. Or other ideas that could help you. I did not mean hosting the weekly healing. :)

Reactions: Lila and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Oh, I was meaning hosting you in person in America. Or other ideas that could help you. I did not mean hosting the weekly healing. :)
Oh, thanks for asking! It would be rather helpful at the moment to have other options.

(What I said still applies to you hosting though! I haven't forgotten what you were up to in that QHHT session I did with you, so I'm sure you're fully capable!)

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A funny thing happened on the way to the meditation......

As I settled myself, I went off into the cosmos - to the portal where ships come and go - rode with an energy wave headed this way (looked like a 1950s car hood ornament), saw our dog in the night sky (looked it up, and he was pointing to Sirius), visited with people in groups similar to ours (India, Eastern Europe, Pacific Island), and came back refreshed (needed a break from the density of this place).

Oh, as I was slipping back down to visit the other people, a male energy held out his hand as an assist. I know this person well and for a long time, but the name escapes me (on the tip of my tongue). He was wearing a tuxedo. We stopped off in an in-between place that seemed like a entry way before I went back to Earth.

Not sure what all that was about, but boy-o-boy, I needed it.

hood ornament.jpg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Dear Laron, it is fascinating to me that you have chosen 27th February to fly back to US of A, as that is the date (27th or 28th, going on through 1st and 2nd March) I intuit for the arrival of that great energy wave Linda describes in her meditation above. The cosmic emanation that will suffuse all biological entities, molecules, atoms and holographic structures, no matter their form or function. The wave that will energetically cleanse, and at the same time will bring encoded upgrades to add to those already received that will finally lift consciousness collectively, at least enough so that beings may start to re-align to their highest good, and prepare for their ascension leap. I don't know when the leap may be, whenever our Sun is ready to make its move, which may be influenced by how aligned and expanded we are. It may be a purplish or pinkish atmosphere on the day the wave actually arrives, so you may literally be flying off into the sunset.

I think it is no coincidence that an energy master will have chosen to make a great personal shift in the same timing as the shift of expansion arrives for us collectively. You are repositioning yourself where most needed, and I see method where all appears to be impermanence.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I fell asleep and saw a man gardening. He was pruning. And then I felt myself being lifted up until I had an arial view of a building and small farm or garden. I kept floating up into space. Been feeling floaty & tired since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)