Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 26th of November, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
upload_2016-11-24_15-15-14.png

Hello everyone! I will be hosting again. I have made some pictures (not very good i might add lol) pictures of how i see the session in my minds eye. Im always in a room sitting on a chair in a circle group setting and in this case, do you guys remember that sphere laron had us do?

this time we will be sending energy to this sphere in the middle of our circle so much so until you either feel the plasmic effect creating a sphere around yourself providing healing or until you "think" its been done. If you dont know what plasma is, do you guys remember those plasma globes we had in the bedrooms our wherever it looks the same ans ill provide a picture here:

intention is all that matters and its best to try for the full 20 minutes if you have the time, if not finish it that night or the next day as time is no problem. use the photos on top to understand the setting but we are still sending energy to the sphere even though the photo doesnt show that part.

the sphere will be in the middle of the circle of us, elevated equal to our heads gold in color, i think it helps for everyone to have the same color when using the minds eye in a group setting.The Plasma is going to touch you and eventually create a sphere. once a sphere covers you it can be clear, can be blue, whichever you prefer as color doesnt matter as much in that area. If you want to keep it the same then lets make the spheres around us a cool calm light blue in color.

So basically we are feeding a gold sphere to the point where it grows and becomes so strong it starts to hit us with a plasmic lightning just like The photo and what the sphere is doing is giving back.. as I have stated before i am VERY bad at explaining things LOL!! The pictures pretty much illustrate it but its very simple really.

the sphere is supposed to be a major aspect of source itself and as we feed it its own energy it will give back is the point of the sphere. After a sphere surrounds you it will get stronger and thicker with each minute. while this is going on Intend for the sphere to last until next saturday continuing the healing. Intend on everyone's energy in the group to come Back out of the gold sphere when it is giving healing and creating the sphere in this way we are healing both ourselves and eachother.

The usual introduction to these sessions is below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 10 am AEST (Sydney), 8 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 2 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Links to photos:
http://www.mylittleshangri-la.com/images/Reiki-Group-Circle.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4xY0gCEnk0Cc0jZS9pDsapurU5c_rSlbXt0oEejdD5MBrcWEN

http://thumbs1.picclick.com/d/l400/pict/262625396880_/Magic-USB-Plasma-Ball-Light-Crystal-Lamp-Desktop.jpg (Globe)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Can we try this exercise again this weekend too please, unless you have other plans? I'd like to join in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)