Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 23rd of September, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Updated: "To summarise additional requests:

Jack: His eyesight and hearing are deteriorating and he has some regular pain from arthritis. Any extra focus on Jack’s health issues would be helpful.
June: “Asking for healing for my friend with heart problems “
Linda: “I ask for healing for my brother-in-law who is undergoing treatment for cancer.”
Kristy: Her lower back injury is very painful and stopping her from working. Any focus on this would be appreciate"

Here is the official thread to cover this session, this weekend. In the last session I asked people to offer any ideas for future sessions, in terms of additional areas we can focus on for healing and no one responded on that matter, so I again mention to feel free to provide any suggestions for future weekend sessions.

I am going to paste in the usual session info below, but eventually I will link to another space where this information is kept, just to keep these threads shorter and easier to navigate.

2 healing transients weekend.jpg

Note that this week, if you are in the UK/Europe part of the world, which would mean your exact time for this session would be at a very early hour, if not very late, we have now organised an 'out of time', time, for you to all group together at. That time is Saturday, 8pm London, which is Saturday 9pm Switzerland and Saturday 10pm Helsinki. So use that London time to schedule your regular session each weekend, for those in that part of the world. Otherwise see the times below for the rest of the world. This is based on a discussion we had in this thread here earlier on in the week.

For those taking part in our remote group healing session this weekend, please let us all know so we are aware of who will be there with us, by replying via a comment/post here or sending along an email via the Contact link through the Menu. You can find some further information via the ‘Weekly Healing‘ link in the menu on www.transients.info, as well as links to feedback focused articles discussing some of the work this group gets up to outside of our primary healing intentions.

The length of the session is 20 minutes. To locate what time and day this is for you, see the below. If you want to know about the process, read the information below and if you’re not sure how to heal distantly, keep reading. If you have any questions, feel free to post a comment here or contact me.

What is the intention behind these remote healing sessions? A lot of people who take part have healed before and are trained healers. But you don’t have to be. You could be doing this for the first time. Or, you may just want to be part of the group and only take on a receiving role.

The first focus that I like us to have with every session, is to send healing energy to those taking part within the group. Additionally we may have other intentions to include, such as sending healing energy out to the Earth, where it needs it. One example may be to help with the radiation situation resulting from the leaking occurring at Fukushima in Japan. Alternatively we can switch off and trust that the energy going through us is being used in a positive manner via the group, and where it is needed at that time.

New Zealand, Sunday: 1 PM (Other times underneath are calculated by using this time)

USA, Saturday: 8 PM EDT, 6 PM Mountain, 7 PM Central, 5 PM Pacific

Australia , Sunday: 10 AM AEST (Sydney), 8 AM for those in Perth

France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 AM

South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 2 AM

Alternatives to joining on time

For those that are unable to make the exact specified time above, here are two alternatives that you could use.

You can do the session out of time. This is a term I use for those that want to join, but cannot join at the exact time, so they perform the session within say, 12 hours before or 12 hours after, with the strong intention of being part of the particular session in question. This is just as effective as performing the session at the specified time. Your intention here is important, and your acceptance (mentally) around this is also key. What I mean here is that if you don’t think this is going to work, then that will be a block for you.

The second option is to set your intentions to join the session just before going to sleep at night. While we dream, our astral body splits off and simultaneously can be very active in the higher dimensions. We can set intentions upon falling asleep to perform certain actions during this period of time, including healing others or being part of a healing group. Time works differently outside of this dimension, meaning your intentions don’t have to be time specific as well. Please see this article here which covers this method in more detail and which includes some information from Charles Webster Leadbeater.

Instructions for everyone – Connecting into the session and the general process

Once you are ready to begin, set the intention that you want to connect in with this group’s remote healing session. You can do this in a number of ways, from visualising a group of people in a circle, to naming the source of the session in your mind (‘transients remote healing session’) Think and focus on what feels right to you to connect in and to be part of this event.

If you’re still not sure of how to connect in, then just trust that it will all happen automatically simply from being at the stage you are now, in the space you’re at and with your original intention to take part by responding to the event on here or via email.

You may now want to focus on a specific health issue that you have, or you may be feeling a certain way emotionally that you may think is no longer needed to be felt. Focus on this intention for a moment so that you’re clear of what you want to get out of the session from receiving the groups energy.

Otherwise, if you simply wish to have your energetic system (mental/emotional/physical/spiritual) rejuvenated, balanced, aligned, strengthened, etc, just then trust that this will occur naturally during the session.

You can now begin by directing the energy into the group in whatever way you feel is best.

If you are taking part only to receive, you can now have that intention that you’re receiving from the group. For those receiving, you may be laying on your back on a comfortable surface or you may be sitting or in a meditative position. Whatever is comfortable for you. If you are only receiving, you may feel that you do not require the full 20 minutes of the session, or you may wish to stay there longer and rest after the 20 minutes depending on how your feeling.

For everyone else, depending on your technique and what feels right to you, after a period of time, if you feel you just want to receive, then you may want to lay down, or get more comfortable for that purpose. You can always set your intention that your healing will continue on for the full time period of that session, while you also receive, if you wish to do so.

The way I look at this, is that there are no laws in place or rules that govern this, like most things in day to day life on Earth. So just trust that the healing is continuing for the full length of the session for the whole group. Otherwise, you know that even if you are sending the healing out, that you are also receiving because you’re part of the group.

Below I will include information for those who are new to this, or who feel they need more information around the whole process.

Before connecting into the session

Atmosphere

Make sure you’re in a quiet place where you will not be interrupted. You may want to light a candle, burn some incense, or play some calming meditative type music. You might have some crystals placed nearby you.

There are a number of aspects around having an atmosphere that you feel comfortable in, to take part. But in the end, we don’t have to have any of these things as it’s all about our intention and how focused we are during the session.

I sometimes use earplugs if there is a noise outside the room which cannot be avoided. Some may find noise welcoming so that they can better hone their concentration during their session.

It’s probably best to be sitting during the session, unless you are only receiving. This way you won’t have the chance of falling asleep or be in such a comfortable state that your mind starts to wander and get distracted.

You could sit with your legs crossed against a wall with a comfortable pillow, blanket or cover under you (and possibly behind), or sit on a comfortable chair or sofa.

I treat remote healing like I do with meditation. I have a similar atmosphere and sitting position.

Beginning early

Starting five minutes beforehand is probably a good idea, as you may have a process you want to go through first or you may simply want to get the atmosphere/area set-up for the session. Jumping right in at the exact time may be a bit of a rush.

Clearing your energy

I usually close my eyes and clear my energy before I take part in meditation or distant healing. I have an article written up below for that process,

https://www.transients.info/2013/01/clearing-your-energy-and-energetic.html

Relaxation

I find it very helpful to go through a relaxation process beforehand as well. I travel through each part of my body, telling it to relax. This helps not only the body become more physically relaxed, but also the mind. Within my article ‘Meditation Techniques’ below, you will find a short section titled ‘Relaxation and Energy Clearing’ for more information around this.

https://www.transients.info/2013/02/meditation-techniques.html

Remote Healing

When you’re ready to begin after your initial processes and connecting into the group, with your eyes closed in a comfortable position, start to visualise bright white energy or light, coming down from above your head. Visualise it being directed down through the top of your head, down into your body. Then imagine and visualise it being sent out to the group.

You may want to direct the energy down through your arms, out through your hands. You may want to direct the energy out through your heart energy centre. You could visualise the healing energy coming down and then directly out through you, to the group in a more expanded/larger visualisation. This is really up to you, so try and connect into your intuition here and see what feels right to you.

If you’re not sure, just think of it coming out of your hands. You may then feel that the palms of your hands need to be facing out or upwards.

If the colour of the energy changes from white to another colour as you direct the energy out to the group and/or have the intention that its flowing to the group, then just trust that this colour is needing to be sent. If you find your moving your hands in a certain motion and you’re not sure why, don’t judge it, just allow it to happen.

Depending on your belief system and what feels right for you, just before beginning the healing, you may want to ask for assistance from spirit guides, ascended masters, specific angels, etc. I have had sensitive’s tell me that they have seen specific beings around me when I heal, so I usually take this into consideration during a healing.

You may want to expand further on where this energy comes from. You could envisage you’re higher self-sending the energy down through you. You could see it as coming from the pool of universal energy, or from ‘source’ for example. What is important here is that it’s not your energy, but energy coming down through you and which is directed by you. You’re always acting as a conduit.

If you get distracted with other thoughts, try focusing on your breathing and breathe a bit deeper than you usually do.

For sending the healing energy, you don’t have to perform the above technique for the whole 20 minutes. You can start it off at the beginning, say for the first five or ten minutes and then set the intention that it will continue for the rest of the session. You can then focus on your breathing or try another meditative technique during the rest of the time. You will be receiving the whole time, but you may want to go and lay down at this point also.

We all experience this in different ways, so just be open to whatever comes to you and try not to think too much, just let it happen.

Ending the session

If you asked for outside assistance with the healing, you could now thank them now for taking part.

At the end of the session, you may want to clear your energy. See the section above on that.

It is common that after receiving healing that we require additional fluids. So make sure you drink some water shortly after, or simply be aware that this can occur. This can sometimes be ongoing over the next few days as the body may be cleansing itself.

Take it easy afterwards. For some it may be the end of the day, but for others it may be the beginning.

Technique to open each chakra

This technique came to me during the early stages of our first remote healing. I sometimes use an energy/meditation technique which opens up my chakras so that I am more receptive to… what I need to be, and which can also assist with a few other things depending on what you’re doing. I had the feeling that I needed to share that with anyone interested. I will explain the process here.

This technique can be used before meditation, before healing, before mediumship/clairvoyance work, before performing any energy work… just some of the reasons why you may wish to do this.

While this may sound complicated and time consuming, because I have done this many times now it all happens very fast for me. But when I first started doing this, it took a lot longer. With your eyes closed in your preferred position, first focus on your base chakra. Imagine a closed in red lotus flower (like a budding flower) in the position of your base chakra, facing down below you. (upside-down) If you’re not sure of what a lotus flower looks like, look it up and then you will have a very good idea.

Visualise this flower opening up, a few petals at a time until they are all open. Then imagine a bright red light coming out of the centre of this flower, which is an energy centre. This chakra is now very open, active and ready.

You may feel that white light is best for you, instead of the colour that represents that chakra. That is fine.

Now move onto the next chakra, the sacral which is the colour orange and repeat the process until you have completed this process will all seven chakras. You will find the positions of the chakras and the colours by running a search in a search engine if you need to.

A few things to note… I no long think of a flower when doing this process. I think of the area as an energy centre opening up. So over time you may change the process to something that feels best for you, or you may keep it as it is.

Some may suggest you reverse this process at the end of whatever it is you’re doing, as in close down each energy centre. I don’t personally believe this is necessary as I think we should be as open as we can, all the time, as we are energy beings. I don’t think it’s good for us to ever close down our chakras. If we need protection, we can create that protection around our whole energy system. So this is a personal choice, but if you do choose to do this, just visualise the light dimming out on each chakra, but not totally, and the petals of the flower closing.

You may not realise, but the sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat and third eye chakras also come out the back of your body, not just the front. Optionally you may feel that you should work on both sides. Just imagine the chakra on the opposite side of your body also opening up.

Sending energy through the heart

This also came up during the first remote healing session here.

If you’re not already aware, learn about where exactly the heart chakra is before proceeding.

When you’re visualising the energy coming down through your crown chakra, channel it down through your third eye, through your throat chakra and down into your heart chakra, then out towards the group.

Optionally, you can instead channel that energy from the heart chakra, up towards your shoulders, down your arms and out of your hands. Whatever feels comfortable to you. Love is a powerful energy to be tapping into. You could say that this may strengthen the energy coming down and through you or it could be looked at as a different vibration. But when healing, we have to be mindful of not being too strong with the energy we do send, as sometimes the energy needs to be gentle.​

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am there.

I ask for healing for my brother-in-law who is undergoing treatment for cancer.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I am there.

I ask for healing for my brother-in-law who is undergoing treatment for cancer.
I'll be there and supporting you and your brother-in-law, Linda! <3<3<3

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
To summarise additional requests:

Jack: His eyesight and hearing are deteriorating and he has some regular pain from arthritis. Any extra focus on Jack’s health issues would be helpful.
June: “Asking for healing for my friend with heart problems “
Linda: “I ask for healing for my brother-in-law who is undergoing treatment for cancer.”
Kristy: Her lower back injury is very painful and stopping her from working. Any focus on this would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Linda and Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I was in a beautiful space, then I suddenly just burst into tears. Sat and sobbed for a few minutes but it broke it for me cause my nose was blocked.. I have no idea what was going on at all. Really surprised.

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
this felt so intense to me this week! i saw several of you very clearly and could determine who was who in the circle, there was something like, everyone who had requested healing for a certain ailment was sitting together in a huge white lotus flower in the center of the circle and had at least someone working on them directly with the group supporting the energy flow. after that was done, everyone just joined in holding hands in this circle-formation and suddenly i felt that my body was kind of dissolving into wave-form... like a huge restructuring, for several minutes this went on, it was pulsing and flowing quite pleasant but very intense, at the same time i felt like a wave constantly flowing from where my feet should be to where my head should be, and through where my arms built a channel for the energy to circulate through everyone. then gradually i felt more solid again and returned from the session and 25 minutes had passed.
a note that came through for Linda 's brother-in-law: focus on doing exactly what feels best, stop all he doesnt really want to do and follow the feeling, follow the heart, follow the love, follow the joy. alignment is the key.

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
I was there too. I felt waves of heightened awareness, and dropping into more and more deeper state feeling people or entities joining, and I tried to see you, like you were sos close but was not able to see you. Lilia did you see me?
actually i didnt, as i said, i saw several but not all ;) there were some just staying too far away in the circle for me to recognize. anyway i dont feel like i know you or your energy signature that well yet Kristiina ;)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks so much for all your loving help. He is under a lot of pressure from his family to "fight" the cancer or "endure" his treatments - and then there is me and all of you all who have a more gentle outlook. Lilia's message is spot on.

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I love reading everyone's visions and insights from the recent past healings.... Thank you. <3

Reactions: Stargazer

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
Thanks so much for all your loving help. He is under a lot of pressure from his family to "fight" the cancer or "endure" his treatments - and then there is me and all of you all who have a more gentle outlook. Lilia's message is spot on.
i guess "fighting something" is still very prevalent in people's thoughts while focusing on "following and aligning with the desire" is what brings the solutions. i wish him the strength and courage to decide for himself what he wants to focus on and well with you he has at least one person in his field to support what feels best, Linda

Reactions: Krena and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)