Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 22nd of October, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For those looking for our last session, including any feedback, here it is.

For this session we have a request from Bernie, who delivers Unspun on transients.info. His wife Jo asked if we could include her in our healing list; last Friday (Oct. 14) she was diagnosed with a collapsed vertebrae (C3) causing a lot of pain, which is also so serious that she requires a very restrictive neck brace — a good sneeze could paralyse her, in part or in whole. Her operation will be on Monday the 24th, which will be a day after our session. She would greatly appreciate any energetic assistance we can offer.

For those who may have missed it, I have put out a call for help for anyone wishing to assist me with running transients. See this article here for more info.

cards.jpg

Today I picked up these cards above and just now I decided to do draw a card for our session and group. This is the card I got below.

moment.jpg
I think that is a great message for us. For this weekend, make sure you embrace that happy mood and rejoice in the moment! If you want a reminder of the definition of rejoice, here it is.

Image37.png
Feel free to include requests in terms of personal health issues, and/or anyone you consider important to mention for the group to assist.

For those that helped send healing to Henda's canary last time, her Canary has passed on — she wrote an article about her experience here for transients.info, The Call Of A Soul.

It's nice to have your energy with us, whether it's your first time or if you're a regular. Thanks for being here and don't forget... rejoice! {}s

The Usual Introduction To These Sessions Is Below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 10 am AEST (Sydney), 8 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 2 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Count me in! In fact, I may even be there twice (sometimes I join "out of time" if I don't think I can make it on time--and then I'm pleasantly surprised to join again if I'm actually free at the right time!) :) Every little bit helps, I'm sure.

See ya there!

Reactions: Ben and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm in. :-D:-D:-D (My favorite emoji - joy)

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I will be there in and out of time. Joes name and condition is in the healing book which I will always have with me in the bubble. Give me a shout if there are anymore names to be included.

Reactions: Stargazer

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
I will be there both in and out too. I will focus on Jo and Jo(y): There are no coincidences.

See you all there. <3

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
I will be there but maybe about 30 minutes late. I will try to be on time though. And could use some healing for my back. Oh and for my niece who has REALLY bad diaper rash that just won't go away and for my mom who finds out Monday if it is for sure breast cancer. Not sure if I can request all of that but if anything I would rather go to my niece and mom instead of me. Thank you in advance. Many blessings ✨

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hi Kristy, I've put you for your bad back, your niece with bad nappy rash and mum getting checked for breast cancer in my healing book. I leave space for any progress that is posted, its good to know how each one is doing. I know healing starts as soon as a name is written in because I feel tremendous energy through my hands, in fact my hands are tingling while typing these words. My love to you all<3

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The main theme I saw today was a beautiful lady sitting in a lotus. There were birds all around her (and around me, lol) and she was releasing flowers as she floated on the water. They were flowers of all types of beauty, colours, shapes, sizes etc., delicate and floating in the water as she released each.

Then I looked down into the lotus at her feet. There was mud there. In fact, there were all sorts of wriggly, squirmy, stinky, sucking, slimy creatures there of equally varied colours, shapes and sizes, though far from delicate and I don't think any of us would have used the word 'beauty' to describe them. However, it was these slimy creatures that she picked up as she leaned into the lotus at her feet each time to ostensibly 'pick a flower'. Each time, when she raised her hand and her eyes toward the river she floated on, and toward the horizon, the creatures had transformed into the flowers. It was mucky in there down by her feet! It was the definition of eeewwwweew! down there and yet what came up couldn't have been more beautiful.

Seemed a shame that she should be working so hard at this transformation business, so it seemed right to give her time off to rest. While at it, why not give her helpers? So, she got helpers who tried various things to help. First, they attempted some sanitizing. But there was so much ick, that every cleanup they attempted didn't really amount to much help. So, they tried to clean the water up. But then she couldn't really get at the critters and do her work. So, they experimented with moving things away from her and her lovely feet. Created a portal for a bit of distance for her, and a sanitation station for each critter to pass through and get auto-sanitized before she picked it up. This cleaned things up considerably and made her job a fair bit easier. She still did the transformations but in a whole lot more style and comfort. Also, just having helpers meant that she got through the job that much faster so she could take more and longer breaks. Ahh, R+R :-D

She was like the Goddess of Clean Living, or something, transforming the world's detritus into beauty. She was a cheerful one, with smiles for each bit of creation. Still, with a bit of assistance, everything became that much more of a joy to her and she shone that joy round full force, beaming it everywhere with her smile, radiating it with each flower released and each glance at her stunning surroundings. Good work spreading the joy, all <3

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is another message from Bernie and Jo (just sent to me).

"Jo is recovering FINE from the op on C2 etc; her surgeon and anaesthetist are quite blown away at the sheer speed of her recovery. She told me that she felt that you and your healing team had a big hand in that - and reiterated her gratitude. Late yesterday, she gave the nurses a total freak-out by getting up and walking around unaided - barely 2 days after the op, which took over 3 hours on the table. It appears they never saw anyone do that before, so soon.

Feel absolutely free to share this msg with all who were involved, with gratitude from both of us.. LnP, ~~B"​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)