Remote Group Healing| Weekend of the 20th of May, 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
In the last session we reached the end of the seven primary chakras as our focus. For this session we return to a standard healing session, as per the usual instructions included down below.

As some of you know, I traveled from New Zealand to the US in November last year to be with my wife Kristy—she lives here in Virginia—on a tourist visa, as that was the only option (This means I haven’t been able to work). About three and a half months ago we applied for a marriage visa and we’re currently waiting on the final part of that process to occur, that being an invite to have an interview to show we are a real couple. Once that invite arrives, I get the papers to fill in that allow me to work.

As a consequence of my situation, many adjustments have been required, and this has meant a slow down with the transients.info site, in terms of new content and promoting existing content. I did try hard to get others involved but that hasn’t worked out as I was hoping.

Back in 2014 I knew that 2017 was going to be a very important year for consciousness changes, including Earths. The next couple of weeks should bring some interesting things. Transformation is taking place globally, and those who are ‘awake’ will likely perceive this much more easily than those who are not. One way to determine who is awake is simply by looking at those who become interested in metaphysics and the esoteric, which really leads deep down to finding out about their spirituality — the Roundtable is here for that reason.

Changing the world first needs to take place by changing yourself, and changing yourself is a lifelong process. When we change, that which surrounds us also does, even without applying ourselves in more practical ways to promote change.

With all this change and transformation, it’s never wrong to take a break and enjoy who you are while acknowledging your life thus far. Don’t forget to take moments and appreciate the now while letting go of the before and after.

As a reminder, you can find all threads pertaining to these sessions by using the tag, transients.info remote group healing. (that is unless we forget to add the tag in which indexes it!)

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 2 PM on a Saturday in Virginia, USA (PDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 7 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am there.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Me too!
Good to hear hear you are at the last stages of your visa application, @Laron:-D

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
I'm back for the session this week.

And yes, 2017 has been full of important consciousness changes. For me and throughout the world. Challenging at times but I love it!! We change ourselves, our change affects changes in those close to us. And collectively we are changing the world to a better place. Sometime one must look past all the distractions in the media and such but there is good progress being made. Much still to be done but good progress.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This session started off for me in a circle of us all in white.

Almost immediately a tent-like structure appeared in the center of our circle. It was suspended above us on what looked like a rickety system of ropes, but these continued to hold up the 'tent' as it grew. Over time, we became encompassed within its white walls as it grew further. I became aware of other 'tents' in other places that were also expanding and, like ours, consolidating with nearby tents as they grew into each other. We were 'outside' in the sun, with trees etc around us while we were inside the tents.

Eventually, all the tents consolidated into one tent around the earth. They made a sort of outside layer within the atmosphere.
Then, something from the earth's core came out to encompass the layer outside the big tent around the earth. Gradually, I saw that this was energetic, and specifically had to do with electromagnetism (EM), so they came out from both poles like the Van Allen belts do. In fact, both the 'tent' and the energetics were helping us. Specifically, what came to mind was that this was related to our planet entering a solar minimum. [My understanding is that, in a nutshell, a solar minimum means few sunspots and more cosmic rays hitting our atmosphere with all the attendant effects]. So the tent and the EM energetics were helping modulate the effects of the cosmic rays. They formed a protective layer and, in doing, so, somehow generally 'cleaned things up' a bit.

I was, therefore, extremely intrigued to read Stargazer's post here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/this-is-interesting-anyone-know-anything-about-gsn-heliplots.1705/page-2#post-18472 regarding the auroras.
I think he will appreciate the synchronicity:ROFL:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We have company this weekend, so I joined last night. Well, sort of......

As I quieted myself and prepared to join the group, all of a sudden, I was transported into the world of elves. We were carrying spinning discs that looked like polished agate, and with them we were cleaning up the earth. This went on for some time, and I fell asleep. However, when I woke up this morning, I was still doing the same thing, but as me and without the spinning disc. Go figure.

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Many moons ago I had a dream where Laron appeared to me in a cloak of human hair, it was his own hair. Following on from last week's session things have really amped up for Henda and I and I'll try and collate the seemingly disparate here.

During the session Henda became aware of Laron and I sat around a fire, near a mountain. There was an eagle present. Interestingly, the night of the session I was planning a trip to Snowdon, a Druidic pilgrimage. I complete that trip this coming Sunday, following this coming weeks session (which I will also attend). Baring in mind Henda's vision of Laron and I, contrasted with my own, the following quickly became of huge demonstrative importance to me:

Snowdon used to be know as "Eryrir" in old Welsh, translated as "Eagle" and Snowdonia used to be known as land of the eagles. It was at this point, speaking to Henda I realised we were in the vicinity of the same mountain, with seemingly a messenger (the eagle). Snowdon is reported to be the burial place of a giant who (in Celtic mythology) was slain by King Arthur; his name is Rhitta Gawr. This giant is particularly interesting because he was made of human hair. In my original dream, Laron's hair became his cloak, it was that long: silver, brown and white with flecks of gold. I will let Henda elaborate on how Laron and I appeared to her but the appearance of both of us was similar. The chances of co-incidence are not worthy of note to me!

Merlin had a message for Henda to give to me during her vision and that was that I should open my eyes to the secret that I am.

This message has been confirmed tenfold in the last 48 hours but I will let Henda take it from here...

(Thank you all for another beautiful experience, see you on Saturday)

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
was slain by King Arthur; his name is Rhitta Gawr.
A variant tale says: "The twenty-six kings of Britain assembled their armies to destroy Rhitta but were vanquished by the giant, who cut off the kings' beards and fashioned a great cape out of them to protect him from the cold. Sometime later, as Arthur "washed his hands after slaying the red-eyed giant of Cernyw", he received a message from Rhitta, demanding his beard to patch his cloak. Arthur refused, and Rhitta marched south with his armies to claim it from him. In the resulting confrontation, Rhitta is forced to shear his own beard, and retreats "much humbled in stature but much wiser in knowledge". "

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
A variant tale says: "The twenty-six kings of Britain assembled their armies to destroy Rhitta but were vanquished by the giant, who cut off the kings' beards and fashioned a great cape out of them to protect him from the cold. Sometime later, as Arthur "washed his hands after slaying the red-eyed giant of Cernyw", he received a message from Rhitta, demanding his beard to patch his cloak. Arthur refused, and Rhitta marched south with his armies to claim it from him. In the resulting confrontation, Rhitta is forced to shear his own beard, and retreats "much humbled in stature but much wiser in knowledge". "
Love it! What I also find interesting is the concept of Giants still existing under the Earth's crust currently, but in slumber. Were that the case (which I am investigating), they would be "cloaked" no? Experiences keep pointing me down this road recently and the cloaks could well appear as symbolism for that which is hidden. In the story above Rhitta has cut his nose of to spite his face...or rather...metaphorically (and literally) uncloaked himself and revealed his permanent residence/place of slumber.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Kristy and I saw the latest King Arthur movie yesterday and there was a lot going on in that which relates to all of this as well. The roundtable in the movie reminded me of the forum — it was funny.

Just like with the Sasquatch, and the hollow earth folk, I'm sure there is a lot going on, on other frequencies with life on this planet, so there could be giants jumping around right now.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You all were with giants, and I was with elves. We certainly were reaching out.

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Were that the case (which I am investigating), they would be "cloaked" no? Experiences keep pointing me down this road recently and the cloaks could well appear as symbolism for that which is hidden.
When I hear 'cloaked' I think of forces like electromagnetism that we can't see nor do we think we have the senses to feel such forces.
Must be the Trekkie in me:-)) All those cloaked ships in the shows...

Reactions: Stargazer and Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
When I hear 'cloaked' I think of forces like electromagnetism that we can't see nor do we think we have the senses to feel such forces.
Must be the Trekkie in me:-)) All those cloaked ships in the shows...
Trek on buddy, I agree fully...just outside perception but (t)here nonetheless! Also worthy of consideration; we move towards a human muse that struggles to differentiate between organic and machine. I would argue that there is no distinction if we truly consider the permanence of vibrating electromagnetism. A slumbering giant of legend could therefore, be symbolic of such "ships" as they are birthed into life by their inherent parts and those that can tune in to their frequency.

This would make our true ancient history more understandable if we were to lose the fear?!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Also worthy of consideration; we move towards a human muse that struggles to differentiate between organic and machine. I would argue that there is no distinction if we truly consider the permanence of vibrating electromagnetism. A slumbering giant of legend could therefore, be symbolic of such "ships" as they are birthed into life by their inherent parts and those that can tune in to their frequency.

This would make our true ancient history more understandable if we were to lose the fear?!
Oooh, I like that thought!:cool:
Taking it one step further, what is our human hair that is being used to cloak the machines?

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Oooh, I like that thought!:cool:
Taking it one step further, what is our human hair that is being used to cloak the machines?
Oosh! What if indeed. Head hair is preserved in many cultures and deliberately removed in others. There's no doubt the sensitivity of the crown chakra is enhanced either way according to perspective. Protection or furtherment? Speaking egotistically for a moment...it's quite astounding what lies under that...!

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
So here is what I saw during the session that night. I first saw Ben and Laron sitting around a fire talking and laughing. It sounded that they were happy and they were laughing all the time !
While watching the fire, I was suddenly transported in a wide green land. I sat on the ground surrounded with green grass, my two friends were somewhere near a huge mountain that was just behind me. I saw a brown eagle rushing on me from nowhere, and he came on my right hand, stood there for a while. He was not looking at me but gazing to the sky. The sky was blue over that mountain made of different stairs to climb it. We flew together.
I was then entering a vortex and found myself in a forest : Merlin was standing there just in front of me with a very strange wolf on his left side ( the feminine part of himself). The eagle was only the guide who took me there, and he disappeared once I entered the forest.
The wolf was huge and was half grey half white. I looked at Merlin and told him (in English ) " You are joking with me Merlin ! Where did you find this wolf ?"
So he replayed and I felt he already knew I was going to ask that question :
"Here is YAMIC/YAMICK the wolf. The grey part is the secret part to discover in you and in all humans who are related to him, the white is the pure part to heal with. Take Yamic / Yamick with you, and he will show you the way and help you on your path"

The wolf came just near me on my right side and I heard a message for Ben : " Ouvre ton regard sur le secret que tu es".
In English " Open your vision to the secret you are !"
The message for ben came in French. I don't know why. May be he has something to do with French or French culture or past life. That's what I can see for now.
I sent the message to Ben and he understood its meaning. The information he provided with the place I was behind the mountain, the eagle and the wolf makes sens. I am completely surprised by the details and symbols and the messages behind it.

This feed back holds the energy of Merlin and that grey white wolf, the Eagle who carried me to that forest and the place he lives in is that mountain Snowdon.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)