Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 19th of November, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It's been busy for me this week and will be again next week, as I fly to the US on Monday. Mike will likely host the session coming up the weekend after this one, and Karla might do a session or two sometime in the future. I may even ask Henda and Kristy sometime.

I was thinking that it might be a good idea to get a small group of people together in a completely different space to this, but for the purposes of helping people manifest what they want. So people would join in and bring with them a primary wish — something that they would like to see come into their lives, and then the group would go towards helping make that happen. There could a limit set on the number of requests, so there is enough time to cover all of them.

It's an idea to put out there at this stage. I know we have some very energetically clear people in the community who would be very good at helping the dreams of others come to fruition. I'm just putting that out there for now, and if you have any ideas or are interested, feel free to comment here, and/or message me on the forum.

There are huge aspects causing great change in the world right now, and in turn peoples lives. Lets come together and keep ourselves energetically, emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually healthy, by sending healing to each other once again.

Thanks for being there with us.

The usual introduction to these sessions is below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 12 am AEST (Sydney), 9 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 3 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Just a thought, but should we limit ourselves to only a few "wish" requests when We and Source are unlimited? :confused:

One of the programs I'm trying to release is the one that says we need to limit ourselves to one thing or another. When our hearts and minds are in concert, I've no doubt that our energetic and creative power is multiplied manifold...there should be more than enough for everyone to receive what he or she needs or desires. I don't even feel there is a need to consciously "cover" these as a group, since our "Higher" Selves know exactly what we need or desire and what is best for us. As long as we each intend to support one another through the energy of the group, we can address all these manifestations at a much higher level. :-D

If that resonates with others too, then I'll be intending to manifest the highest outcome for the benefit of all.

If that doesn't resonate with the group, then I'll simply support the wishes and desires of any others who may be selected.

Either way, I'll be there to support everyone.

:)

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Just a thought, but should we limit ourselves to only a few "wish" requests when We and Source are unlimited?
Yes, as it takes up time to perform the process for each wish and there is only so much time in a sitting.

One of the programs I'm trying to release is the one that says we need to limit ourselves to one thing or another. When our hearts and minds are in concert, I've no doubt that our energetic and creative power is multiplied manifold...there should be more than enough for everyone to receive what he or she needs or desires. I don't even feel there is a need to consciously "cover" these as a group, since our "Higher" Selves know exactly what we need or desire and what is best for us. As long as we each intend to support one another through the energy of the group, we can address all these manifestations at a much higher level
You are coming from a different space there and is not how this works based on what we are doing. :) This is more about helping a specific intention to come into reality through manifestation, which can involve affirmations and visualizations for example, it's not as simple as quickly saying an intention and moving on.

Just a reminder that this is not at all connected with this healing group, but something new that could be created. There is no 'group' right now, just a few people that may be interested in forming one to help others manifest.
I don't even feel there is a need to consciously "cover" these as a group, since our "Higher" Selves know exactly what we need or desire and what is best for us.
Think of this as more like the secret, but not through changing your life to create and manifest, but through manipulating energy to create something out of nothing, so is not really about good intentions or hoping something happens without actually doing anything.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Just a reminder that this is not at all connected with this healing group, but something new that could be created. There is no 'group' right now, just a few people that may be interested in forming one to help others manifest.
Ah, OK. Well count me in for both then! I don't have anything specific to manifest outside the above, and that's a bit "nebulous" at best, so I'll just be there to support everyone else.

:)

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I'll be there. On another note laron I LOVE the manifesting idea. That got me totally awake lol the rest resonates as well.

What I do when healing someone specific outside the circle, I intend for them to be in the circle and they get all they need from me at least, even in multiples, just a thought but I do agree there is only 20 minutes and it flies soo fast!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am there.

Kristiina there is a house for sale down the street from me. Although it will be warm and sunny here, I think Texas may be a pretty big cultural adjustment. :-)s

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I am going to separate out our discussion on the idea I put up, into a new thread. I don't want to confuse anyone or interfere with this sessoin. (Thread created here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/a-manifestation-group-idea.1598/)

I´ll be there, Helsinki time. I ask your support to manifest an opportunity to live (at least during winters) in a place, where there is sun and warm :) Right now it is really really dark and cold too, in Finland :confused:
Kristiina
Requests should really be focused on healing related issues Kristina. <3s But you have put this out there and it will be answered.

Last edited:

Kristiina

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 17, 2016
Helsinki, Finland
I am going to separate out our discussion on the idea I put up, into a new thread. I don't want to confuse anyone or interfere with this sessoin. (Thread created here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/a-manifestation-group-idea.1598/)

Requests should really be focused on healing related issues Kristina. <3s But you have put this out there and it will be answered.
Laron, I am sorry if I put here something that not belong here. <:). But this darkness and lack of sun together with cold for months is taking it´s toll, both physically and mentally. Thank you for understanding o:)

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
But this darkness and lack of sun together with cold for months is taking it´s toll, both physically and mentally
I'm about to head into my third winter for the year, as I return to the US. I can understand things from that perspective! :p

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I will be there too, but this time receiving. My son is rocking his terrible 2's; and I am running out of patience. Please visualize a calm toddler & momma. And take his pain away, as he is teething all 4 of his molars at once. He is a Taurus & very strong-willed, which I know will be a beneficial personality trait as a potential leader in his adult life. Please ask for insight to help me parent & form his passions to smth good. Thank you. Love to all sending me energy & divine insight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)