Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 18th of March, 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Healing At a Soul Level
The Equinox Energy of The New Earth

I was thinking about this session to focus on healing as a soul level. Many of us have been through hard moments and that was the key bringing us higher energy during our ascension. The journey has just began.
We all try to heal our physical wounds as they are the first thing we feel. Many of us could not understand the avalanche of challenges we had to face with our physical bodies pains. These are only manifestations of deeper wounds that are hidden in us because we choose to hide them or because we choose consciously to relay them to the physical things.

Every time we incarnate as humans or in any other physical being, we also come with some wounds that cannot be healed in another way than coming back in physical and also in another place than the Earth.
But Earth is a place we came here to heal with our own process. Everyone at a personal scale.
So the awakening journey is really of a very high spiritual level on Gaia. We are really lucky to have this opportunity here as spiritual eternal beings of light.

Once we understand this and live with it, we become able to deal with any difficulty or challenge. We now know that we are here not to struggle but to learn and heal at a soul level.

This is one of the most important lesson we integrate once we begin to be in the Flow. As my todays' energy update bring us to the moment we are, we begin to understand too that the "I AM Presence" is not in the mind sphere, because when the mind tries to decipher the events we are living or the current situation we are in, it becomes Ego and takes control of all our lives. The mind is in itself a wonderful tool we can use to free ourselves from fear and vulnerability which are emotions projected by the Ego.

If we don't want to be a branch cut from the vine, we have to connect with our true I AM Presence and it is all love and light. We step into the Love sphere and we bring the healing through us at a soul level.
Then at that moment we see, as we detach from Ego, how beautiful we are and how immense and unlimited the abundance we are too.

When we begin experiencing the healing at a soul level, we feel it. Actually, there will be more and more connections with our soul family, it is instantaneous and for us all chocking ! "why am I feeling so awkward with this person ?" "Why am I feeling drawn to that person ?", why this connection ? Why that ?
How can I handle this feeling or emotion ? etc

We actually question the whys ans hows and need answers to our questions, when the feeling is the answer in itself.

These are common soul to soul first connections we may experience and in questioning that way, we are in the ego, mental sphere.

As we are healing we are also connecting to each other with more and more intensity and that is part of the journey.

The Soul Journey
This has all to do with us as volunteers, helpers, star seeds and indigoes etc
We are all different families of souls who came here to heal.

Healing may be something that people don't like to hear : why do you want me to heal myself ? I am not sick !

We don't heal ourselves because of a sickness but because it is part of our soul journey. This would be done at all dimensions and parallel realities. We do it even though for some people it is not yet very clear and obvious.
It is being done. It is done anyway.

The soul journey invites us to be the present we are in all dimensions and to focus on healing out of EGO.
When we channel Source' s energy, we bring healing everywhere.
I was noticing how wonderful the impact of the healing energy I channel for a person would be, it is the same process for anyone. I only say the good word and the healing is done.
That is the soul journey from my view.
It is incredibly strong and powerful and blessing

We heal ourselves by healing each other. That is the good process of being in the flow.
we are all connected at different levels in different dimensions. We are connected from the spiritual realm too as we all have left the most powerful part of our soul's energy there. That's why the soul to soul connection is really amazing beyond any thought.

For this session
Let's focus on our soul journey for healing
we all are here to help each other and bring back for a while the energy that is left in the Spirit Realm and which connects us all here.
I see it as a huge sphere of light surrounding us and waiting for us to let it enter our beings and remind us of who we are.
Many things that we choose to forget during the process of incarnation on Earth will be revealed and then we, may be, would embrace our true selves.

So let's enjoy the process and feel the vibes of remembrance !

Love and Light and Compassion to you all

The Usual Introduction Is Below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 12 pm AEST (Sydney), 9 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 3 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

I took this picture last year
I love the golden lights of the sunrise.
As a new day was coming in

IMG_1379.JPG

In case you missed my Energy Update for March 17, 2017 here is the link
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/energy-update-march-17-2017.2312/#post-16255

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I would like to ask those who are in the session to help my friend Muriel Dupuis as she has a polyp in the Uterus and needs healing. If you can help her that would be great. She asked me for help and I thought it would be nice to do it during this session. I will post a picture of her if needed.
Her aim is to avoid a surgery and I hope we can help her all of us.
Here she is
393660_308396582504453_703892772_n.jpg

Last edited:

Carob Beaner/Caroline

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 10, 2016
I'll be there, Henda I will send healing to your friend Muriel. I would not want an operation either! My mom had the same issue. Also, I would like the group to send healing to my son. He is in a true dark night of the soul. He lost another close friend, he o'd. He has lost so many in his young life to this. I ask that you keep him protected, in the light. thank you

Salli

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
FEEDBACK: This was the first remote healing I have participated in and .. Woah! What a ride! Thank you so much to Henda and everyone else who joined.

These are some of the physical effects I felt:
  • Skin on palms and soles of feet tingling, totally ALIVE, almost as though the skin was "wriggling"
  • Happy tears coursing down my face within 1 minute of connecting
  • Creaks in my neck and shoulders
I felt the energy coming in and flowing out as I grounded it straight back down to the Earth. I could feel the Earth's gratitude.

Two hours after the healing I realised that I have been questioning at times where is the joy in this ascension? It came to me that WE found it together here in this healing. The question is - how to maintain it?

Overall impression: Blown away. I need to learn how to generate these levels of energy constantly.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
FEEDBACK: This was the first remote healing I have participated in and .. Woah! What a ride! Thank you so much to Henda and everyone else who joined.

These are some of the physical effects I felt:
  • Skin on palms and soles of feet tingling, totally ALIVE, almost as though the skin was "wriggling"
  • Happy tears coursing down my face within 1 minute of connecting
  • Creaks in my neck and shoulders
I felt the energy coming in and flowing out as I grounded it straight back down to the Earth. I could feel the Earth's gratitude.

Two hours after the healing I realised that I have been questioning at times where is the joy in this ascension? It came to me that WE found it together here in this healing. The question is - how to maintain it?

Overall impression: Blown away. I need to learn how to generate these levels of energy constantly.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you for your feed back
When connecting to the session I stood up and was sending healing to all the group doing my geometrical shapes and drawing waves circles lines from below to above
And from above to below
It was huge as the energy was flowing intensely so I had goose pumps and my whole body was shivering with that energy. I felt much joy and happiness and that connection between same soul family as I was home again.
Then I had a wonderful vision of a big tree : the trunk was holding a huge circle in which there were many little circles and other shapes made of 3 semi circles
The circles had different colors from purple to pink orange blue electric blue green and yellow and golden. They were all floating inside the big one held by the trunk of the tree and communicating with a huge beam of
Golden light coming from above and lightening all the tree from the inside and out.
That was the light I activated to heal all the souls who were part of this session
The energy was very dynamic and exciting
It was flowing in waves inside a spiralling bigger wave.
I felt that we were inside of this sharing the energy at different levels depending on our soul journey
But that tree was our home in the spirit realm : the place we all belong at different levels as there were other little shapes inside : the circles and the three shaped semi circles gathered in one.
I felt warmth too and saw that light energy we are all made of.
Thank you for sharing the healing in this session
You rock !
I will draw the tree I saw and post it here when ready !

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
I'm new and wasn't quite sure how this worked... but I'm catching on. I was sending healing, quite simply, to "all". Now that I have a little greater understanding, I'll send healing to Muriel Dupuis and all in the group the next time I meditate.

And yes, I could definitely feel warmth and tingling in the hands and feet. :)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Don Hicks, the first time I participated, I was unsure of the process because I had no experience with remote healing groups. It felt like the first on skates - wobbly. However, the following sessions were wonderful. Welcome, and see you next week. :-D

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
We were in a place which i have been before when i did shamanic tecniques for to travel. The ground is diffrent there. Its more red and brown and more hot then here. I felt the colours were purple and orange. When there came healing energy the people were turning fast like these dancing sufis. And there was a healing tecnique as when a person was healed the others were standing in a ring around the person swinging the person round and round and as there was salvia coming out from pumping machines. I felt a stong heartful energy. Thanks.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
We were in a place which i have been before when i did shamanic tecniques for to travel. The ground is diffrent there. Its more red and brown and more hot then here. I felt the colours were purple and orange. When there came healing energy the people were turning fast like these dancing sufis. And there was a healing tecnique as when a person was healed the others were standing in a ring around the person swinging the person round and round and as there was salvia coming out from pumping machines. I felt a stong heartful energy. Thanks.
Thank you for your feedback ❤

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
So here is the tree I saw during the healing Session
It is the Wave Tree Of The Souls' Gallery
Let me know where you see your soul in the tree as everyone would be drawn to a color. Each circle is a group of many souls. They are clustered in one bubble each time.
A part of the tree is showing the Souls's Gallery and the other part the Souls' Healing Chamber.
17467526_10208753589145725_1497481253_n.jpg

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
Let me know where you see your soul in the tree as everyone would be drawn to a color. Each circle is a group of many souls. They are clustered in one bubble each time.
A part of the tree is showing the Souls's Gallery and the other part the Souls' Healing Chamber.
View attachment 2115
Purple :)

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
View attachment 2115
Hi Henda, I'm drawn to blue/green.<3

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer

Nisa

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 4, 2016
Colorado Springs, Izmir Turkey
Blessing All
That was a wonderful healing session in which I felt my body buzzing with energy the whole while and I was seeing us in a forest surrounded by a ring of giant trees with a fountain of light in the center of our circle and the energy traveled from the fountain to each of us and back . It was amazing Love to all of you!
I am drawn to the reddish purple circle on the right side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)