Event Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 16th of September, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Worldwide, September has been a month of change and obviously shows that the eclipses of August, the x-class flares, and all other influencing sources are changing the way we live, and think. So much of what is occurring continues to fulfill the webbot predictions that Clif High interpretation many years ago.

Tyler Durden over on Zerohedge has a modified article, originally written by Michael Snyder from the The Economic Collapse blog, which goes to show the more practical side of what has occurred so far in September: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-11/septembergeddon-27-major-disasters-have-already-happened-so-far-month.

For many, our experiences of the past have been there to not only help us grow on a spiritual level, but to prepare us for the events of the future. Some of us have been thrown into situations lately, that really challenge us mentally, emotionally and physically.

There's a lot more to come within the months and years up ahead. We are each capable of getting through any struggles and come out the other side stronger than ever.

From traveling this path our energy and frequency rises to new elevations. We unconsciously help others around us simply from being there, which can also be known as us shining our light.

We have a standard session this week of sending and receiving healing for the group, and as always, any secondary intentions you want to bring in. Feel free to mention anything specific health wise that you might think could do with some focus.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 4 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 6 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Reactions: June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
In.

Soon-to-be Hurricane Jose is headed to the East Coast, and up to my direction in Massachusetts.

If you feel comfortable, and requesting the greatest good for all, would you please visualize the hurricane veering East and out to sea?

I had a ceremony for this purpose today with a spiritual adviser and ex-meteorologist. We also discussed and visualized a shearing of the cloud structure.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
During today's session I found myself in the midst of a ring of bright blue-white lights, as a participant carrying one of the lights. It turned out they were coming from crystals we each carried and they caught my attention before I even consciously decided to join the session, though I'd considered doing so soon. Well, the presence of the blue lights made me decide to do so soon-er:oops:

The lighted crystals were part of an exercise we then carried out as we walked toward the middle of our circle. We had a lot of fun, each carrying our crystal light around and playing with it, interacting with each other and with whatever we felt around us. I interacted with several of us in that way, but the point, ultimately, was what we were all doing together. And that was 'drawing'. With our blue crystals we drew our intentions, our feelings, what we wanted to see in our world, how we wanted things to be. It was a thoughtful process that we enjoyed doing together.

Then, a face swam into view. It was the face of a sasquatch being, like one of those who have been posted about in other RT posts. Then, another face, that of a balroc being, like the one Gandalf battled in the Mines of Moria in the Fellowship of the Rings movie. They both watched each other over our heads as we gazed up at them. Then, a third figure appeared, a small human figure holding both hands out to the two other much larger beings, then the human growing larger as the two others grew smaller, eventually each merging into the central human figure.
We watched the merging and then, when it was all done and we'd finished, we each returned to the periphery of our ring of lights where we started, with a download of the experience in our individual blue crystals, formatted in a way that we could easily refer back to or share.

I'm pretty sure this was a merging of polarities, the gentle, quiet sasquatch whose presence folks talk about being ephemeral and only sensed if approached with respect and the balroc, an overpowering, fiery creature wielding a whip and menace who Gandalf stood up to in the famous "You shall not pass" scene.
Would love to hear what others see in it<3

Link to a recent RT post on "Bigfoot", though maybe not the best link as it was generally thought to be unintentionally funny; https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/rob-lowe-tells-of-the-terrifying-moment-he-came-face-to-face-with-bigfoot.3032/#post-21381
Perhaps a better RT post on Bigfoot, from 2016: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/lloyd-pye-everything-you-know-is-wrong.391/
Also, a link to the famous scene of Gandalf confronting the balroc :cool:(for brevity, you can catch highlights from 1 min - 2:20):
This last is a pretty classic scene of confrontation of polarities and ultimately overcoming the 'dark forces'. The scene we participated in today was one of merging polarities, and becoming something new.
I think Hailstones Melt 's recent post was pertinent too: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/interesting-interview-with-robert-stanley-is-everyone-here-a-soul.3514/#post-22330

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I have given up coming to these sessions, at least on a conscious level. My mission is to so BE HERE in the body, in my Divinity. No wandering around the Cosmos. I have tears in my eyes as I write this because it has been so bloody lonely at times!

Great report there Lila. Those of us Earthbound need you. Thanks, made my day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)