Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 15th of October, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Henda, as soon as you wrote about your bird, I started seeing her with many sparkling diamond energies all around her. She is an extraordinary spirit, who loves you as much as you do her.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda, as soon as you wrote about your bird, I started seeing her with many sparkling diamond energies all around her. She is an extraordinary spirit, who loves you as much as you do her.
When her soul left her physical body, I kept the connection with her talking to her, she was still vibrating in my hands and then I felt a warm bubble of white light around me, and it was her sending me love and comfort. She has been receiving so much healing with me during the years she was in my life, and these days. I think she is happy now.

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
When her soul left her physical body, I kept the connection with her talking to her, she was still vibrating in my hands and then I felt a warm bubble of white light around me, and it was her sending me love and comfort. She has been receiving so much healing with me during the years she was in my life, and these days. I think she is happy now.
Henda, I'm so sorry to hear about your little friend.

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Oh Henda I'm so sorry, you do miss them, they give so much unconditional love. I can see her flying around you and perching on tour shoulder<3

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
My little friend passed this afternoon. I was talking to her soul for days trying to keep her alive but it did not want to stay. She is around here, I can feel her.
I spent a few minutes focused on sending healing yesterday, as I laid back on the grass. The transition would have been easier and with more love because of our group knowing about her. The fact that she passed just after we did the healing may indicate that we were a part of that process, in terms of preparing and helping her along. As you know, some things are planned and meant to be. <3s

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I spent a few minutes focused on sending healing yesterday, as I laid back on the grass. The transition would have been easier and with more love because of our group knowing about her. The fact that she passed just after we did the healing may indicate that we were a part of that process, in terms of preparing and helping her along. As you know, some things are planned and meant to be. <3s
Thank you Laron
I Know that
She Is in peace

Reactions: Stargazer

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I'm sorry Henda to learn of her transition, but know she was warmly loved and cared for by you.
Thank you Bill. When I was in Houston she lost many feathers on Your head And I was Healing her From There keeping the connection because she felt I left. She Is a sweet soul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)