Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 11 of February, 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Hello Sweet Ones,

I am hosting the Remote Group Healing session for this weekend and I have been thinking about our needs in terms of healing as a collective consciousness here working on healing ourselves and healing each other as this is a dynamic many of us have been in for a long time now.

That is a very interesting date we can reunite within because of two huge energetic events coming which are a full moon in Leo called "snow moon" for it happens at a time of the winter when it snows, doubled by an eclipse. So we are now living fabulous times and also very tiring moments as we have been and still are receiving waves of crystalline photons and atoms in our bodies on a molecular level changing by the way our ways to see things in our lives and to react to what is happening to us daily. I have been posting energy updates during all the last week and this one too as I am feeling with a higher perception than before the energies, the way they are coming on us and how we are uploading them. We are receiving so much information and all is flowing in these little tiny waves of light that you may see.

This is also related to the way many events are taking place on a spiritual and political levels.

A session focused on karma healing
I would like this session to be centered on Karma Healing asking our spiritual guides and light beings to help us release part of Karma issues on a personal and collective level. Using energy healing to connect to highly spiritual beings for help and assistance to clear and cleanse what is still preventing us from having the peace, love, abundance, prosperity, health and awareness we need to go further on our life mission and evolve.

The spiritual beings who really can help us are all good to invoque and welcome in this session as Jesus, Mother Mary buddha Krishna etc, the archangels too as Michael, Raphael, some Ascended Masters as Saint Germain.
But you can also call upon your dragon or any totem to help you in this process.
These light beings are always ready to help us in our transformational journey.

Healing our personal karma brings healing on a collective level; I intend by this all that is living on Earth as we are moving from the old Earth to the new one, we are receiving transformational energies helping us through this shift and it is a new one or let's say a new phase. It also help us integrate and understand better the hows and whys of our physical and emotional pains and issues. Once these issues well integrated and understood we heal and let go of them. These karma patterns that were stuck in our chakras, nadis, etherical and astral bodies will be burned and transform us. We feel lighter and are less and less influenced by the things that used to take off our energy. We use our new cleared energy for our own awakening and evolution.

I have been healing my karma since 2013 and still do everyday. It is a way that help us never do the same old things that no more work on us, be confortable with who we are as we release old grudges and learn to forgive ourselves and others bringing love and compassion in our lives.

Hope you are all feeling this urge to go further and welcome the new Gaia as you will for sure feel lighter and happier after this session bringing healing in you.

How to work during this session ?
I suggest that everyone send and receive at the same time to keep that dynamic and harmony during this process, then see what happens.
Karma healing can be beneficial in helping everyone move on and see clearer many areas of our life. So it is good to think about the karma that is stuck in our center of energy as the chakras and the nadis, and also all the relationships that are or were not working positively in our lives
Everyone will certainly be guided in the process once the light beings called upon.

11217830_10205660782852540_6719550538443351729_n.jpg

INVOCATION TO THE SILVER RAY GRACE

This invocation is "energetically coded". It means that the invocations are provided by the power of the mantras. Every word is energetically charged and the invocations have to be pronounced as they are. When pronounced that way the invocation gives an energy that is particularly high and according to what GRACE knows everyone can handle.
So I give you this invocation and suggest that you use it once you connect to GRACE via your Higher Self or Spiritual Guide etc

"I CALL UPON THE ELOHIM OF THE SILVER RAY
TO POUR DIVINE GRACE THROUGH MY BODIES
I CALL UPON THE ELOHIM OF THE SILVER RAY
TO RELEASE ALL KARMIC PATTERNS
TO RELEASE ALL POCKETS OF RESENTMENT
THAT I MAY KNOW JOY

I CALL UPON THE ELOHIM OF GRACE
TO FILL MY BEING WITH FORGIVENESS
TO FILL MY LIFE WITH GRATITUDE
AND FILL MY HEART WITH CELEBRATION

I CALL UPON THE ELOHIM OF THE SILVER RAY
TO RELEASE MY BINDINGS OF PETTINESS
TO BREAK THE YOKE OF HATRED
AND FREE MY SOUL

I CALL UPON THE ELOHIM OF GRACE
TO FILL ME WITH JOY OF LIVING
NOW."
(Anonym author)

I have been using this invocation for many years now and on a daily basis and it helps a lot

2012-14774-144672_6409_30040_t.jpg

http://www.celesteprize.com/artwork/ido:144672/
Artwork
The Silver Ray of Consciousness from Max Casparini (Italy)

The usual introduction to these sessions is below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the contact form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend , on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 12 am AEST (Sydney), 9 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 3 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We are there.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I will be working on clearing financial karma, which is the only karma I came in with during this lifetime. Anyone know how to do this?
When you connect to the session just put that intent for you and those who are in the same case and thank your guides for their help and support

K

KarlaSM

I'll be there, heads up, and ready to do Atlantis business, shall we close some cases? Hmmhmmmm....

Anaeika you can call forth aspects of your soul that work mostly with lower chakras, red, orange and yellow frequencies, also ask to give closure to ancient vows of poverty. Those ones suck. Like how for example Templars would give away all their possessions to the bank for the an apparent greater cause. Those things are common. Ask to integrate aspects that feel guilt related to manifesting physical resources. These things really work over time.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
This meditation brought me a sense of relaxing, sweet, warm, buttery soft energy. Thank you to all who participated.

My intention was to clear financial karma for myself & others as suggested above, as well as clear up any negativity & anger that boils up. Out with the old that does not serve us & in with the new that honors us! I imagined clearing this "gunk" by throwing it into the air and hitting it with a bat to drive it further into source/God. It was then transmuted into pure love, followed by fire works. We each performed this exercise. We repeated, but second time piled this "gunk" into a pile and catapulted it.

After sending healing energy to Kristy, she got in there w a bat and hit harder and quicker than anybody. Amazing!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, love those ideas for dealing with 'gunk', Anaeika, especially turning it into fireworks<3

I slept through most of my session. I'd asked for clearing of old karma for myself and others. The part I remember started with a huge eagle in the distance (like Gwaihir the Windlord who carried Gandalf in the Two Towers), coming closer. As the eagle passed, I could see a package of 'gunk' being carried away from earth. So many eagles and other birds followed that the sky became black with them, each carrying a load to get cleaned off (sorry, no fireworks:-))). On the earth many animals and people were cleaning, routing out gunk and doing what they could to get things cleaned up. Similarly, in the seas, all the cetaceans, sharks and other fish were busy, busy cleaning. The microorganisms helped out by fitting into tiny crevices to check for gunk in hard to find places, then communicating to bigger beings to clean up. Little hummingbirds flitted around all over, carrying messages. It was like a big cleanup to get ready for a huge world party. Then, we got it done and had just enough time to sit back and watch the show as the event came over the solar system's horizon.
Don't know what happened then. Just that the communication systems created for the cleanup and the collaboration stuck:-D

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
The session was filled with a liquid soft energy. I was conscious of many many issues in the group
When I called upon Grace the healing came from over my head and the energy started flowing around me like a silver flame
It was transmuting in a wide spread pure Crystalline light golden and white
I stayed in that space for 30 minutes
Until the energy stopped
I know we were surrounded by light beings who came for help and support
I saw Jesus and Archangel Michael first
Jésus brought his Crystalline light of Grace surrounding us with love and peace
Michael was our chield and he was empowering us and helping those who lost faith and power to carry on their mission
So the message I had is
Be Grace be Grateful
Be your own power Be Trustful
This is a message for those who have been loosing faith and trust on themselves

During my sleep time I was flying and had an OBE where few things were shown to me
I was in a parallel world in a little city with a blue sky and warm weather
I know I was living there and I went to a hotel to meet some folks I know who came there to spend time together
In that city I saw a little boy ( who is certainly one of you here in the group) about 8/9 years old who was in his brothers or fathers office cleaning the facade of it
It was kind of a store to sell things.
I knew that store and the guy inside who was telling the boy to clean and clean but the little boy was tired and was crying because he was stuck in there and wanted to leave. I guess he wanted to play with children like him. But he did not have that chance and was early in his life to work.
(While writing this my hand is burning and I think it is a message from the guides)
Anyway
That guy invited me to take a lunch with him in his house and my daughter was with me so I told him that I have to go and clean my own house
When back in my house I found my mother and I began cleaning the floor ( that happened to me during an OBE I had after a healing session I did to John Helios)
The cleaning went well but someone from my family who passed away few years ago came in suddenly and my mother told me let him enter he needs to make a phone call
So he did not even waited for my answer and he entered
He did his call and came back to me to say " I am here back"
That man was my aunts husband and died from a heart attack about 6years ago.
I think I saw him while cleaning and clearing karma from the spiritual realm
That call was a message to unite those who were with me doing that clearing at the same time
When back in my physical this morning it was 9:00 am !
I would never imagine that it was a real trip from the time I did the session to when I woke up.

The more people complain about money issues and the more they stay stuck in karma. It is like a turning wheel.

The message I had is that getting out of the wheel needs power on one self and self trust
This comes once we begin manifesting Grace and gratitude to what the universe brings in our life and believe that everyone never came here to experience these issues for just suffering but for growth
Money and abundance of all kind comes when we feel rich with who we are and what we already have.
Try it and the portal of abundance and peace and Grace is part of who you are.

I always have been hearing my daughter saying " we are rich !"
And I guess she came in this life and in mine to help me and she once saved my life from death
So believe that the universe has always a program for you and that Abundance is part of it.
This synchronicity came out yesterday with the Eclipse and full moon
18 is the number of abundance and prosperity and I share it here with all of you
Thanks to all those who were here in this session providing healing for themselves and for all of those around
IMG_6182.PNG

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I started off walking along mountain tops, which was thrilling. Then I went to sleep. When I awoke an hour later, I sensed the session had a delicate / lovely feel to it.

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I intended to be on time for the Healing Session but fell asleep early and slept through the designated time. So before I went to bed I read the invocation 3X’s, set my intentions for healing and fell asleep. I had no specific Karma in mind to clear. Henda emailed me Sunday morning to say she had a message for me not really knowing what it meant. It's personal but I wanted to share it with you. Henda told me she also saw me in her OBE and at one point saw a young teenage girl running towards me. She told Henda that she was my daughter and Henda thought that perhaps it was the daughter I always wanted to have in this lifetime and that she wanted me to know she was okay. I explained that before I had my son, I had had a miscarriage and didn’t know what sex the baby was. In fact, for the past couple days I had been thinking about this time in my life, “what synchronicity”? I never fully understood the karma that surrounded that event and how it played out in many areas of my life. I know that during this healing session that part of my life was healed and I am also happy to know that she has long brown hair and green eyes like me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)