Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 10th of March, 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We have a standard session this week. I haven't got around to working out a new time yet that will suit a greater number of people, but I will get to that eventually!

I put a limit of 30 people on the Holographic Balancing and we just reached 30. I am waiting to hear back from Gwen about how many she can handle so there is a chance we can fit some more in.

This may be a good moment for you to be specific about anything you require direct attention healthwise.

I've been thinking about doing some experiments with energy, one idea was to get two indoor pot plants, or flowers, which were identical in size, and of the same type of plant, and then direct energy every day into just one of the two for a few weeks to see if there would be a noticeable difference in growth and health. Another has been to do some self healing on a scar that I got from a scrape on rocks a few years ago, but I am yet to get around to it.

Has anyone experimented directly in this way? Feel free to share.

plants.jpg
(A random image of pot plants)

The Usual Introduction Is Below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 12 pm AEST (Sydney), 9 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 3 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

mamapaige

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 24, 2016
Joining a few hours late.

Edited to add: May I please ask for healing to be sent for a neck pain in the thyroid region. May be recurring pain from a throat surgery 6 yrs ago.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am there, albeit solo this time. Our beloved Pepper has passed on.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I am there, albeit solo this time. Our beloved Pepper has passed on.
Linda, I share in your sense of loss and love for Pepper. But something tells me you're not "solo". Just because Pepper is no longer in her body doesn't mean she's no longer with you! <3

"Sending" lots of love and healing energy your way.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I will be there. Laron, when does the holographic healing session with Gwen happen, I didn't think it was this time, but wasn't sure. blessings, Caroline
It's on the 25th at the usual healing time. (two weeks to go) I sent you and all those participating an email earlier with that information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)