Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 10th of December, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

Hello my dear friends,

I am very pleased to be the host for the upcoming healing session for the weekend. This time I suggest, that we all use the first 10 to 15 minutes of the session to bring forth for ourselves energy of high vibration coming from one or more of the following levels of your multidimensional self:

-Positive aspects of your soul
-Your Higher Self
-Source/God/Goddess/Universal Consciousness

By bringing forth more of the light of your own soul and from a greater source like Universal Consciousness, you will set the intention to become empowered, clean your energetic system in case you feel that you might carry some unwanted energies, attachments, chords, auric rips and mostly, while you do this, you might want to focus on an area in your life in which you would like to bring more balance.

Think about an area in which you would like for this higher energy to help you with, such as:

-Relationships in general or specific ones.
-Your job and/or career.
-Finances and material resources in general.
-Other areas

After choosing from one or more of the above areas do the following exercise:

Just as is shown in the image, ask for the level of spirit that you chose from, to shower your whole system with the light that you need. The dark stains represent the areas in your energetic system that will be cleansed and repaired, so that you are able to balance the aspects above. The white being above in this case represents the Higher Self or another positive aspect sharing his/her light with you, or if you prefer to choose a higher source you can visualize this source as a large ball of light above yourself pouring energy on your whole system.

After doing this exercise, continue with the typical dynamic of sending and receiving energy between participants.

Feel free to share your experiences after doing the healing session. If you have other suggestions please let us know. If you have specific requests please write them down.

The usual introduction to these sessions is below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 10 am AEST (Sydney), 8 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 2 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Will be there. Am sick w stomach virus, along w my 2 yr old & husband. My other tot is better. I have already been using the above technique since I read this yesterday & will do it again w everyone.

Xoxo

OP
K

KarlaSM

Wonderful! Thank you all for joining.

Anaeika I hope that soon you guys feel better, meanwhile we will add this request to the healing session.

Big hugs

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I will be there. You are already in my healing book Anaeika, I will add your son and husband along with the problem. The book is with me during the weekend healing sessions and my hands tingle and throb whenever I touch it. I wish you and your family well again soon <3

OP
K

KarlaSM

Blessings my friends,

How do you all feel?

Last night the healing session for me was very intense. It started with a vision of an aspect that looked very etheric but with my face, surrounded by an emerald green and golden light. Then, I felt how we were all connected in our hearts forming a circle. I stepped in the middle of the circle and felt how the energy was flowing like a huge river between us, clearing us all and bathing us in light. So many were present. It was beautiful.

Afterwards I felt drawn to do more healing but for personal purposes and so much was cleared.

Thank you all of participating.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7017.JPG
This is what I envisioned, similar to what you described.

Blessings my friends,

How do you all feel?

Last night the healing session for me was very intense. It started with a vision of an aspect that looked very etheric but with my face, surrounded by an emerald green and golden light. Then, I felt how we were all connected in our hearts forming a circle. I stepped in the middle of the circle and felt how the energy was flowing like a huge river between us, clearing us all and bathing us in light. So many were present. It was beautiful.

Afterwards I felt drawn to do more healing but for personal purposes and so much was cleared.

Thank you all of participating.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This session started for me with a different perspective, still a circle of folks, but seen from a different place.

One of the first scenes I recall was while I was setting up with what you'd suggested, KarlaSM. It evolved into a scene of horrors, with all the horrible things people have done to each other, all the types of humiliations, degradations, frightenings, tortures, repeated shamings, harsh inaccurate judgements, betrayals, etc that have been visited upon people over the ages. I found myself and others screaming "We no longer accept this! This will stop! We are not tolerating this any longer!"
This seemed an excellent time to bring in the violet light for a general clean-out of the horrors and I gratefully left that scenes:p

Then, in followup to something that I'd visualized earlier (I found myself stealing back an old piece of my heart from a well hidden place out of time and then a series of scenes in which the theme was finding lost, hidden pieces of my heart) I found someone in transients holding my heart space attempting to heal it. Jack was there too. The hands (KarlaSM was there in blue) gently held my heart in a blue lotus like light shape, breathing on it, shaping it and slowly piecing it together. It was a big job! Made easier by the missing heart pieces being found earlier and by many hands helping, both from within the group and from other light beings who helped. There was so much work done that various pieces had extra work done out of time, and the work of piecing it all together into a whole also needed extra time.

The heart eventually came together into a whole, but it was so heavy, so dense! The golden-white light came and we bathed in it, gratefully. Some of flowed through my heart via a golden white liquid. There were many of us being healed in this way. Then I found myself in a place far away. It was bright white, filled with an intense light, the opposite of dense, though one could stand up on it and it was very pure, with the bright white light purifying everything. I lay there for a long time, getting cleaned up. When done, I noticed some threads, spools and spools of them leading to a sewing basket. Then I realized that thousands of threads surrounded both my heart and me. Au unseen hand holding scissors came and cut the threads around my heart. This had to be done in every direction, in 3D. Then another unseen hand did this for the rest of me. I felt so light! And very grateful. Life was wonderful again:-D

In this way, I found the gentle hands replacing my heart in its place, now cleansed, made light (full of visual light and lightweight; both), whole and spacious, and rearranging its relationships to everything else within and around the physical me. Much had been done out of time, and was now ready to be put into place. Again, there were reverberations for others<3

Anaeika, toward the end, I saw you shielding your children from something feared. There was a shadowy figure of a man in front of you. You were looking at him, unsure and wary. Then your little one stepped out and gave the figure a gift. This caused the scene to shift perspective about 180 degrees and everyone looked different. You were looking on as your little one, now turned into a mini Santa Claus/St Nicholas figure, handing out presents happily. You were glowing with joy and pride at what he'd become.

Linda, I was reminded of your puppet with strings, when the threads came out and were cut.

Last edited:
OP
K

KarlaSM

Wow Lila , that was a very intense experience! Thank you very much for sharing. I am so glad to hear that a lot of soul retrieval took place for your heart. Sounds fantastic!

Blessings to you <3

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
It was a beautiful session KarlaSM. I didn't record it right away so I am writing the main things I want to share. First of all I feel the space was totally different than what I've been experiencing when Laron hosts the session. I see the exact place everytime. This place was somewhere elevated, floating in space. Today as I journaled I realized It may have been a ship. The way we appeared seemed similar to what Anaeika and you posted and you describe. I saw many beings, lights and sacred geometry. A pink what seemed like an octahedron in the middle at one point.

Anaeika I saw the feather essence again as I started to focus on you and family. Although I felt like it was more, shaman or native american connection than hawk.
Thanks for hosting @Karla and everyone for participating. It's always magical.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
It was a beautiful session KarlaSM. I didn't record it right away so I am writing the main things I want to share. First of all I feel the space was totally different than what I've been experiencing when Laron hosts the session. I see the exact place everytime. This place was somewhere elevated, floating in space. Today as I journaled I realized It may have been a ship. The way we appeared seemed similar to what Anaeika and you posted and you describe. I saw many beings, lights and sacred geometry. A pink what seemed like an octahedron in the middle at one point.

Anaeika I saw the feather essence again as I started to focus on you and family. Although I felt like it was more, shaman or native american connection than hawk.
That's beautiful! Everyone posted something amazing.
Thank you for mentioning the feather thing. I believe I have been a healer in past lives and am waking up to it in this life.

Couple months ago, I was leaving my house & saw 2 vultures sitting on top of my house. This was my first time seeing a vulture inside the city. When I returned, I found a vulture feather in my backyard, so I kept it. The animal totem was significant for me at that time.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Pooja Naidu thank you very much for sharing your experience, sounds wonderful! Next time I will focus a bit more on the place where the reunion takes place. I would not have imagined it to be a ship. :)

Anaeika there are lots of vultures near my area, I think that they carry interesting messages, also crows and ravens. Recently some parrots are coming to the city, they come from a wooded area. I am sure you know a lot about healing, soon you might remember how to use many methods. ;)

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
That's beautiful! Everyone posted something amazing.
Thank you for mentioning the feather thing. I believe I have been a healer in past lives and am waking up to it in this life.

Couple months ago, I was leaving my house & saw 2 vultures sitting on top of my house. This was my first time seeing a vulture inside the city. When I returned, I found a vulture feather in my backyard, so I kept it. The animal totem was significant for me at that time.
That's amazing. I feel like You and I really do have a lot in common. I've seen vultures, eagles and hawk around my house as well since I woke. I too have remembered some such lives. :) I've also noticed I am now coming in contact with more people who have a lot in common. I think it's soul family reunion and also there's the "like energy attracts alike". Good luck with everything.

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
That's amazing. I feel like You and I really do have a lot in common. I've seen vultures, eagles and hawk around my house as well since I woke. I too have remembered some such lives. :) I've also noticed I am now coming in contact with more people who have a lot in common. I think it's soul family reunion and also there's the "like energy attracts alike". Good luck with everything.
I completely agree with you, Soul Sister!

Reactions: Solnarehyah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)