Event Remote Group Healing | Weekend: June 2, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
More change is upon us. I just modified the format of the title of these sessions’ threads! ( ;-) )

Since 2013, I’ve found the month of May to be the most intriguing of the year when it comes to real change, as we can see so much of it through earth changes, politics, events globally, and what people get up to in their lives. Last month was no different, but I did think it was even stronger than the year before in terms of consciousness changes — and the Earth does have a consciousness.

I’ve been procrastinating about creating a series of online courses, or jumping into a situation that would put a lot of pressure on me. I think I have come to a decision now to focus on these courses, which will be based on consciousness exploration and spiritual development. I have invited a few people to help out as advisors. When the online courses are released, I will be providing big discounts for in the transients community I they are interested in taking them, such as people who signed up to the Forum since a certain date, and who have contribute din the past via donations, etc.

It will be interesting where this heads and goes for me as I may not just be teaching online, but eventually in person. I will see. I do feel very confident bout being able to fit pieces of the spiritual puzzle together and create a foundation—pertinent to our times right now—to help people grow, with the basics and more advanced information and activities.

I will also be practicing what I preach and this will help me return to a healthy space.

Onto this week’s distant healing session.

So I took a few moments to see what would come to me and what came to me relates to the thread I posted not too long ago about creating an energetic device, mechanism or tool, for a helpful purpose. Do check out that thread if you missed it to get an idea of what I am referring to:
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/create-your-own-energetic-mechanism.5114/

So for this session, in addition to sending and/or receiving healing — and feel free to just receive, but it may be helpful to say you are receiving on this thread so people may know you might need some extra attention — also think about creating something for a few minutes, or a bit longer (you could use half your time you’ve allocated of the 30 or so minute) to forming an energetic construct that does something positive

ball-407081_960_720.jpg

It could be a sphere that surrounds a specific person and sits with them for a week, providing grounding, and/or emotional and mental support. It would be a platform beneath yourself that will remain for the next month, one made out of any type of crystal you want, or perhaps a large piece of ancient rough wood from an alien world that will constantly emit and send positive energy up into your being so you don’t ever think negative. It may be tiny balls that constantly move around you, throughout your energy field, through where your physical body is but on another level, that stimulate your energy, releasing blocks and keeping you feeling more alive with clarity and awareness — it's all up to you what you create.

I will see you there.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article hereon transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 4 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 6 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Reactions: Bear_Raven

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Love this one. Plus it gives me an opportunity to go back and read that posting about energetic bodies that I'd missed<3
I'll be there, creating... something:eek::))

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
So what I created was this: I have had dolphins on my mind lately and they came to me again during the healing. I found myself making this dome over the clearing and our group with the crystal in the center, and within the dome was this environment that allowed three dolphins to appear.

The dolphins could move around in this space, between and through us, and their presence was healing, but they also specifically helped us raise our vibration. The purpose of this being to help us grow further, by expanding our awareness and consciousness, and helping us wake up more.

I received mostly today, but did spend a long time on this creation and let my self feel the effects of the dolphins moving around and through me while the healing session took place in our space.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I had a headache but knew I would find relief. I came to the meeting place in a speed boat over the ocean. That was a first, but I can say that I enjoyed the trip. It must have been a giant boat because it did not take long to arrive.

My headache began to release, and I saw that we all had snow cones. When I looked at them, I saw they looked like star nebulas. They did not melt and seemed to refill on their own. Then I must have gone to sleep.

So, that is my contribution - cosmic snow cones. Don't ask me why - I've learned to just go with the flow in these sessions.

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
So, I was so entrenched in my studies yesterday, I missed the healing group time. I realized it around 12:30 yesterday. Oops. o_O:oops:<:) I still joined the healing session with the out of time method. After I gave myself reiki last night, I meditated.

I went to the forest clearing and saw a huge light blue bubble around it. It looked like the ocean. I felt energy moving around within the bubble. It felt like energy balls moving in figure 8's. There was also a curtain around the bubble of willow branches hanging down with white flowers. It was beautiful white and green. I gently pushed the curtain aside, and I stepped into the bubble and grove. It was so light and I felt wonderful. I saw everyone sitting in a circle at the edge of the trees. I couldn't see most details, just bodies of rainbow light. I saw Laron sitting at the base of a giant willow tree sitting Indian style. His eyes were closed and I could tell he was focused on doing energy work. I started channeling diamond reiki to the circle. As soon as I started channeling the energy, my right hand started to hurt and ache. It felt like deep pain in the bones or joints. I think I was feeling someone else's injury or possibly arthritis. I was receiving healing at the same time and felt energy working on my sacral chakra. It felt like someone manipulating strings of energy, pulling and pushing on the strings. It felt very interesting.

After a while I felt pulled to channel green and white light to the giant crystal in the center for Mother Earth. For my energy creations, I let my intuition guide me. One individual I felt pulled to create a large rose quartz heart above them. I put it above their soul star chakra. I filled it with white and pink light. I focused on the light charging it to last one week to support this person. After that was done, I was drawn across the circle to another individual. I was shown to give them a lapis lazuli. I created a giant lapis tower right above their head. The point of the tower was down pointing into their crown chakra. I was guided then to fill it with royal blue and gold light. I channeled the light into it for a while focusing on enhancing the natural properties of lapis lazuli to assist this person and be with them for a whole week, healing and supporting them where they need it the most. Once that was complete I just enjoyed the energy and continued channeling diamond reiki to the entire group. Once I stopped feeling the energy flowing, I left the grove and thanked all my guides and helpers.

Thank you to everyone who sent healing and participated. It was lovely once again.

Reactions: Laron and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
During this week's session my perspective changed.

Some background: A few years ago I saw/dreamed (these lines start to blur for me sometimes, or perhaps it's just my memory blurring, lol) a few scenes which eventually came together to create a cohesive scene:
First, I dreamed a bridge that was set in gorgeous pastoral setting over a peacefully flowing stream/small river. I saw/sensed that the other side was overhung with lush growth but the initial bridge only reached about halfway across, to the top of its arch. It was a wide bridge for meant for walking, very simple and beautiful in construction, made of materials that felt 'natural' and fitting to the scene. I didn't see where I was coming from though the bridge did seem to be a continuation of a road.
Then, at another time I recall dreaming about a place where I was feeling chaotic and overwhelmed with noises, smells, sights, etc in a big city full of hustle and bustle. I sought refuge from the overwhelm and found it in a sacred space, which I think most of us would call a temple. It was a place where people came with the common goal of sitting in peace to find whatever they found. It was just what I wanted/needed.
Next, these 2 scenes started to merge, over the course of a series of 'dreams'. I recall 'popping up' out of the ground in a new place, and realized that I was now across the river. Initially, it was only possible to get across the river by popping up through the ground which was not particularly easy to do. Others began to 'pop in' to this new place with me. We began to build a sacred space and community. I realized at some point that this was a variation of the original temple. We organized all kinds of things for ourselves, a whole new life. I began to see mountains and an ocean in the distance. Eventually, I visited them. Eventually, too, the bridge got completed and it was a natural thing that it got used, so the new place got really busy. I recall one period when there seemed to be a big rush across the river as things shifted rather quickly and many more people became aware that there was a new place one could travel to. I recall that the bridge started from the poorest, most abandoned part of town so that the contrast with the other side was huge. This also tended to make it a bit more difficult to find the bridge; though once word had gotten out this was no longer an issue.
New towns were formed. Amazing things happened in them. The trend seemed to be that those who arrived from the most oppressed areas across the river were those who built the most amazing things, like beautiful music that became something we all wanted to make sure we get a chance to listen to since it was so inspiring and new.
The central temple was always there. I was never too sure what was in there but knew it was vital and sacred to me. I was pretty sure a crystal was involved. After all, crystals make everything better, don't they?:bag;):))

So, this weekend, as part of our group session, and with Laron's suggested parameters in mind, I wanted to build myself a foundation.
I started to do so. It didn't seem right, so it didn't 'take'.

A tree then started to form. I saw the roots building for a long time, intricately. They were extensive, complex, super strong and ever adapting. They were so big! They balanced the tree above perfectly. When I saw that I was amazed.
It was a tree featuring every type of flower, along with the accompanying smells, colours, rustles of sound, movements, growth and changes that each flower cycled through. It was in constant motion and constantly changing as it grew and cycled through endless variations. It was indescribably beautiful.
The roots of the tree were still what held my attention most and what I have come back to repeatedly since. I understood that I had the luck to have built myself a living foundation and that some roots are always near the river water so that my tree will never lack water.

What happened during the session this weekend is that I became rooted with/became part of the tree. When I did, my perspective changed. I had always been looking at this beautiful new place from the original point of view of one crossing the (at the time unfinished) bridge. During this weekend's session, as my tree was growing and blooming, my perspective became rooted at the tree, so that I was now looking at the river from the 'new' bank and it was now all connected in a way it hadn't been before.

I've since realized/dreamed more on this scenario.
I've realized that my tree grows in the center of my original sacred space on the 'new' bank of the river:-D
My focus, at least for now, continues to be on the roots. I've now seen a set of roots delve deep down to bring up warmth from the the source at the center of the planet.
Another set entered underground caverns where the possibilities of all the exciting creations I can dream up seem to live in a still, crystal clear underground lake which is (of course:rolleyes::)) surrounded by crystals and solid, beautiful rock. Others seem to be there, lending their wisdom. I am still exploring much of this as I seem to be returning to the tree repeatedly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)