Event Remote Group Healing (The Sense Meditation) | Weekend of the 24th of March, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm seeing this month as a very energetic time, where a lot is coming to the surface, and further changes in global consciousness arise, all part of the shift in consciousness process. It's another push period, with important decisions being made by those in power positions, but also by common folk as they go about their day to day lives.

Through change can come anxiety, stress, as well as pain and suffering, but we are in control of whether we let ourselves suffer, as it's all in the mind; of course, with a few exceptions as physical suffering is rather different, and very difficult, to just ignore.

My point being is that we can choose to let go of thoughts very quickly, those which act as the foundation for stress, anxiety, mood changes and any suffering — all of which can impact our health greatly.

This is where meditation comes in, but not just a routine of meditating once or twice a day, but keeping that up at most times of our waking day. My thread on meditation, pinned on the Consciousness Exploration & Spiritual Development board, is a great source for those looking at true meditation, where you are focusing on one thing, not guided, which is very different. True meditation is what will really help you in many areas of life, from opening up your connection to the other side, including higher self, to unconsciously unblocking long term energy blocks, developing psychic faculties, improving the chances of projecting out of body, enabling visions and data/info to come to you more frequently, creating the opportunity to gain answers to problems intuitively rather than having to spend lots of time thinking, improving your health and building upon your immunity, plus so much more.

For the first time since I started these distant healing sessions in 2013, five years ago, I'm going to bring a meditation into the process. This meditation is a great one to use when you are performing a regular action that may be repeated each day; or going for a walk, even if it's down the street to the shops, from your parked car to a destination, or walking from one end of your house to the other.

You can do this before you begin sending/and or receiving healing, or after, it's up to you. I suggest you try and be somewhere for this session, where you can go for a walk through nature, if possible, otherwise it can be done seated or laying down. What I will do is go for a walk out into the desert (I really should have a compass!).

For five to ten minutes, or a bit longer if you feel up to it, wherever you are at the time begin to focus on your five senses, but not all at once. Let any thoughts go that come to you, and that includes the thoughts that come to you in relation to the five senses.

This is meditation you do with your eyes open.

What do you hear? Is that a bird? Is that your stomach? Is that your child knocking on the bedroom door? So when you hear the sound, just acknowledge it, and let it go, don't ponder on what is creating the sound, the quality of the sound (it may be a beautiful instrument being played), but just accept that you heard it, and let go as you keep on with this meditation.

What do you see? The visual sense is something that may be your handrail, your grounding, as you return from wandering thoughts, as it's always there with your eyes open. But look at the detail of things if you are not moving. For example, I see a water bottle next to me; I'm looking at the design of how the lid tightens down onto it, how the plastic is formed in a certain way, but I'm not analyzing that, I'm just looking and moving on. (the way I wrote that was analyzing though, so if I looked at it I wouldn’t be thinking of the lid going around, just what it is in its current state.)

What do you smell? You may smell nothing. You may smell food cooking. There could be a flower you pass by, or it may be the rain hitting the earth. Just shift to another sense if you smell nothing, but nothing is something.

What do you taste? Again, you are unlikely eating, but you may notice something you ate or drank earlier, or not. So again, move on to another sense, without thinking.

What do you physically feel? I'm not talking about emotional feelings, but physical here, so you may feel your feet walking under you, the things that your feet walk over. You may touch something while you are going about whatever it is you are doing, or brush against something. You could have some back pain. All this can happen very fast. If you are sitting or lying down, you will feel different things as well. You can chose to touch something if you want, like grab hold of the corner of your shirt, but stay in the now with the sense, don't let any thoughts come. (Yes, your shirt is so soft and beautiful, and may need washing, but don’t think that!)

paint remote group healing transients.jpg
If you were covered in paint, you would not only feel that on your skin, see it on your fingers, but smell it, and perhaps taste it! If you were applying paint to your skin while performing this activity, you would also hear that taking place.

So there is of course no specific order, just let yourself become aware of your senses, and your senses may be beyond the third dimensional five, so if you pick up on something through a psychic sense, act the same as you would as if it was one of the five, just let any analyzing thoughts go.

This trains your mind to focus, and concentrate on one thing, even though you are shifting between multiple, you are still in the now focused on each one individually without letting your thoughts go off, pondering about what you sense. This is a great skill to build, as it provides you naturally, and eventually unconsciously, with a higher level of conscious oneness. This is something that you can do every day, and as much as you can if you remember to.

If you ever find yourself out of body, having mastered the sense meditation is very helpful, as depending on the location you are at, the realm and plane you are in, your thoughts may create physical (or what appears to be physical) matter and you can slip back into a dream, or lose the actual space you are in, which can include generating situations that produce fear. Thoughts also tie deeply into ego elements, so if you have an element of ego which is well fed, and strong, you are likely to think up something in relation to that element, and that will appear and interrupt the experience. But if you have control of your thoughts, through the sense meditation, then this will be more unlikely to occur, and your vibration will be higher, helping you go further, in terms of reaching places for spiritual learning and growth.

But this is not just about being out of body, this is about daily life. It will help with everything you do in life, on top of what I explained earlier.

I trust you all will have a great session this weekend!

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article hereon transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 7 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 6 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 7 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A solid maybe - lots of things (all ok) going on

Nisa

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 4, 2016
Colorado Springs, Izmir Turkey
Before joining in the forest at the crystal I was laying down slowed my breath and left my eyes open i felt the breath and then tingles in my hands I heard the water rushing in the stream across the lane and the birds chirping I felt the warmth of the wood stove on my skin and the cool air coming in the window, then felt warmth and love in my center. Then my eyes closed and I was a 7 year old child and my father was telling me to go down the path to the clearing I ran out the door and through the woods to the clearing... then I fell asleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)