Event Remote Group Healing (The Feedback Session)| Weekend of the 17th of March, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Firstly, note the time changes for some locations. We always go off of eastern daylight time, USA, which is 2PM on a Saturday. I don't check times every week so it's important for each person to make sure their time reflects the first time on the list, which is EDT USA.

I noted and updated the following changes:

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden is now Saturday: 7 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), is now Saturday: 6 pm
Russia: (Moscow) is now Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), is now Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) is now Sunday 5 am and (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) is now Sunday 7 am

So for this session, let's do our usual of sending and receiving healing for each other, but half way through the 30 minutes, when you are finished using your personal techniques to send healing, open up and see what comes to you for the remainder of the session and please share as a reply on here. If it's private, just send a private message to me on the forum.

So this session has a strong focus on providing feedback for each other, if you have anything, as it's fine if nothing comes to you (and this does not at all mean it doesn't work, as it always works!).

While I have mentioned this before, we are not just looking after the physical and multidimensional health of each other, but we get up to a lot more simultaneously to that, in other places beyond our reality here, as time may limit one focus right here, it doesn't limit all of what we are.

While some of you may have already seen my quote below, which I posted on my FB page here, and Instagram here, this still fits into context of the theme of time.

time transients remote group healing.jpg

“We are living in a culture entirely hypnotized by the illusion of time, in which the so-called present moment is felt as nothing but an infintesimal hairline between an all-powerfully causative past and an absorbingly important future. We have no present. Our consciousness is almost completely preoccupied with memory and expectation. We do not realize that there never was, is, nor will be any other experience than present experience. We are therefore out of touch with reality. We confuse the world as talked about, described, and measured with the world which actually is. We are sick with a fascination for the useful tools of names and numbers, of symbols, signs, conceptions and ideas.”
— Alan W. Watts

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article hereon transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 7 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 6 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 7 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Confused about timing. First sentence says Sunday in the US.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
May I suggest that we focus a bit of attention on the “stepping into” or “support of” whatever experience we wish to bring forward in our lives? I have a feeling there are many of us who would like to offer loving support to “The Shift”, “The Event”, and/or “The New Earth”, and I feel as if this is an opportune time to do so. I also feel that a group effort would be of great value to the creation of (or attunement to) that particular energy.

I’d LOVE to hear everyone’s feedback for the session too...

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
May I suggest that we focus a bit of attention on the “stepping into” or “support of” whatever experience we wish to bring forward in our lives?
Sorry SG, having any intention other than letting go and seeing what comes may influence the second part of this session as the point of doing this is to see what our other aspects are up to -- not force any agenda back here.

I feel it's important to be as clear as possible for this session and not be caught up in what may be said by external sources and influnced by group consciousness beliefs.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Confused about timing. First sentence says Sunday in the US.
That was a test, to see if we were caught up in the time thing rather than 'in the moment';):-))

I'll be there.
Sounds like this week's intention is to not have an intention; remain open to what comes in.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I was just checking the times again and it looks like I got MDT wrong, so here is the correct times as of today for the USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT. Session begins in an hour and a half from now as that will be 2PM EDT USA.

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Linda and Stargazer, are you joining us this week? (I didn't see either of you mention you were)

Stargazer, I invite you to host next weeks session if you feel comfortable doing so. Message me if you want.
I'm in! Thanks for the opportunity, but if you don't mind, I'll pass on the hosting part. :) I'm more than happy to just be one of "the indians" (instead of the "Chief")! :D

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
While sending healing & after learning from Lila , I imagined you all as babies that I held & lovingly rocked.

When it was my turn to receive healing, I fell asleep & napped for almost two hours!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
As soon as I tuned into this session an elephant greeted me. It was a gorgeous elephant but, as I looked, thee elephants seemed to have trouble keeping its face in focus, especially the trunk, which kept disappearing. I'd focus in on the trunk from the tip up and get it back only to find it fading again soon. It was slippery and a big frustrating.

I moved on from that and went on to a nap. I, too, slept like a babyo:) When I woke up there was a message for me, written in rainbow prisms that were like pieces of glass or light interacting with one another, sort of like the ones on the album cover for Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon". Of course, that meant that the music of that song started playing in my head. It still is, intermittently playing there. Maybe I'll consciously figure out what the message is at some point though I am yet not aware of having done so.

As I was ending my session the elephant came back to give me a wink and an elephant smile. Now he was healthy and whole.
Who is the elephant?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
While sending healing & after learning from Lila , I imagined you all as babies that I held & lovingly rocked.

When it was my turn to receive healing, I fell asleep & napped for almost two hours!
Wow, beautiful!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I did my usual healing and saw all of us as well as a few visitors which is normal, but couldn’t get into it properly and realised I had expectations, something I don’t normaly have.
I find this is fatal, it puts a block on everything, so I gave up and went to prepare a meal, then had a strong urge to try again.

I found us sitting crossed legged and holding hand as usual, but this time we were humming and swaying slightly from size to side.

It was a lovely sound, going up a note every now and again, I want to say like a Bolero but it was softer than that.
There seemed to be another sound in the back ground, a continuous note blending with ours but I couldn’t see where it was coming from.

Then others started coming from the forest to join us, then even more until they made another circle around the original.
They were also humming and I realised it was the continuous note that had been blending with ours.

I sensed more than saw that some of our visitors were not entirely human looking.

There was this amazing sense of unity and love, it was quite overwhelming and brought tears, I don’t think anyone could feel that without feeling tearful.

The light being who came to me a few weeks ago to tell me she was me in the future was also with us.

It has taken quite a while for me to realise what is going on with me, becoming more definite in just the last week.
She is with me a lot now, or rather her energy is, she will be on her home planet I guess.

This isn’t my imagination, it’s something physical and very personal.
It started when I was ill and has become increasingly stronger until I now know and accept, not something I do easily being a bit of a skeptic.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Like June, I came back to the session this week:confused:

My avatar was chosen because of what I saw once while meditating. I believe it was the first time I joined these sessions, or one of the first times, so that seemed fitting. Amazingly, I found a picture that fit my visual quite well. It has the golden light coming from The Big Light and, as you can see if you look closely (you can click on the pic to enlarge it) there is a sort of grid in the higher parts of the picture that is in the form of the flower of life sacred geometry. Then there is a figure in the foreground with arms raised up toward the light. This all fits as I saw myself standing in this golden light that had been filtered through the flower of life, bathing in it. My arms were not outstretched up, but my thoughts and feelings were.

So, when I was drawn back to this weekend's session it was to again bathe in that golden light full of love. When I'd first done this it seemed almost overwhelming. Now, less so. In fact, the flower of life filter looked darker than I'd remembered. It was also moving, as if figures were on it. Not quite figures, but parts of figures; it felt like I was standing in The Big Light, with a filter comprised of the consciousness of all of us. The filter was again in the form of the flower of life but it felt darker than I recalled.

Suddenly it all brightened massively, as if all filters were removed. Slowly, I realized that they weren't gone, but they had certainly changed dramatically:eek: We were all there, in a circle, holding hands and being together, to keep ourselves steady. We managed, just. Then it became easier, quite quickly and we settled in to this bright new light. In fact, we seemed to have a new role. We were somehow 'stepping it down' so that the light was just as present, but less bright, outward from our group. It seemed that this helped it be tolerable for those whose sunglasses were less dark:cool: Just kidding, but we were helping keep the light at a level tolerable to others, while letting it through. It was almost as if we'd become a filter ourselves while we went about our daily lives.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
As soon as I began I was taken away from our circle in a funnel, really pulled away, but that was not my wish as I wanted to perform the healing part of the session first.

Also right then there happened to be people outside getting a tour of the area where I am staying, and there is never anyone outside here as I’m on a private part of the land. So I was rather distracted with people talking and looking in.

When I regained my focus, I went back to my original intention of sending healing toe everyone. Today I did this by focusing the energy coming through me, directly into the center crystal and from there it was sent out to all participating.

I had one person appear in front of me, also with legs crossed, seated like me. We had an exchange.

After that I had some inner work to go through, more personal in nature, and that took up some time, as I let go from sending healing.

After I put my intention back on that funnel I was in. I came out the other side and was shown a galaxy. A sphere flashed in front of me and then I saw a earth like planet forming, but which I think felt like a future event, as after that quick flash I saw a white sphere developing with a tail behind it. The tail was very vivid, but not like the sphere/planet was traveling anywhere, but like it had this cloudy tail out one side.

Soon after that I had the symbolic visual of a paper person… paper doll chain is the correct term. This was folding in and out surrounding this white sphere, like it was showing me things were taking place. It reminded me of how we had a recent session of surrounding the Earth with our healing, as a group, but this was different.

I felt it was time to then return to the real world, and noticed the 30 minutes had come to an end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)