Event Remote Group Healing (Intentions for 2018) | Weekend of the 30th of December, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here in New Zealand it will be the morning of the 31st of December, the day before 2018 comes into our lives when this distant healing takes place. I think this session is a good opportunity to write some personal goals, and set some intentions for the year ahead.

In preparation for this remote healing session, take some time to be by yourself and roughly jot down a list of things which are important to you. Write as many as you want, and after you are done—I suggest coming back to the list at a later time—put them in order of importance.

List your top five items and have that list, preferably written out by hand on paper, with you during this distant group healing session. Write those five items again, it will make a difference putting pen, pencil, crayon, magic marker, etc., to paper.

After connecting into the session, the first thing I would like you all to do is to visualize that piece of paper in your hand, in front of our crystal within the forest clearing that we have gathered around. Watch yourself throw, blow, float, walk over to and place, or even have a little helper being appear take it — to the crystal in the center. The crystal may reach out with an energetic hand; it may become translucent and/or transparent, so you can see the note go inside; the crystal could suddenly send a wave of sound, a song, poem, tune or tone, accepting your intentions and goals.

You can spend up to five minutes doing that, but it should be a quick process. Just make sure your intentions is to do your best with completing those goals in 2018, as you go through the process of transferring your note, to the crystal of manifestation in the center.

After that, we will send and/or receive healing for all joining, as per usual.

the road not taken.jpg

Here’s a poem by Robert Frost to go with our session today.

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Robert Lee Frost (March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963) was an American poet. His work was initially published in England before it was published in America. Known for his realistic depictions of rural life and his command of American colloquial speech, Frost frequently wrote about settings from rural life in New England in the early twentieth century, using them to examine complex social and philosophical themes. Frost was honored frequently during his lifetime, receiving four Pulitzer Prizes for Poetry. He became one of America's rare "public literary figures, almost an artistic institution." He was awarded the Congressional Gold Medal in 1960 for his poetic works. On July 22, 1961, Frost was named poet laureate of Vermont. (Source)

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article hereon transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The Road Less Travelled is a favorite poem.

I like the idea of writing our plans - once we put words in writing, the idea becomes more clear and well-formed. No by guess and by golly this time.

Count me in.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Don’t think I will make it this week darlings, in bed with a stinker of a cold feeling sorry for myself
You always have the option of joining and just being open to receive, similar to how the last session went.

Anything you can send my way will be greatly appreciated.
We will remember you! {}s

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
You always have the option of joining and just being open to receive, similar to how the last session went.
Or, just setting the intention to "be there in 'Spirit'", whether on time or out of time. That way there's no pressure--and a part of you will be there, whether you're conscious of it or not! :)

C

CosmicReflections

Hello my friends, it has been impossible for me to connect these days. This time I request some healing for myself and for my mom, we are both doing very bad physically. Mostly my mom who cannot breathe without using inhaler and she coughs very badly. That poem is among my favorite ones.

If I can, I'll send healing. Tomorrow, meaning Saturday, I am expecting a special crystal that I ordered to arrive these days to facilitate our healing and do work for others.

Love for you all.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The road less travelled is always a way of wonder. I will be there, thanks very much Laron for giving us guidance at this important date of intention-setting.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This time I request some healing for myself and for my mom, we are both doing very bad physically. Mostly my mom who cannot breathe without using inhaler and she coughs very badly. That poem is among my favorite ones.
Don’t think I will make it this week darlings, in bed with a stinker of a cold feeling sorry for myself:(

Anything you can send my way will be greatly appreciated.<3
And take note everyone if you missed these two posts.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As I prepared for the session, I was overcome with feelings of love and felt my heart expand and bloom far beyond my body. I came to clearing and saw all y'all there. We placed our lists into the glowing crystal formation and they evaporated, with light from the center filling each of us. Then thousands of white and gold butterflies flew from the center and up and around the world. I understood that as we asked for these things for ourselves, we also were asking for the rest of our brothers and sisters. It was a profound experience for me.

C

CosmicReflections

This was a wonderful session for me. In the morning I felt better after doing some healing work for myself and then went to pick up my new crystal obelisk. (I'll post pics later).

As I went to the crystal, my list merged inside of it and I saw all of us around it. Then, as I used my obelisk for the session doing chants, I saw how from each one a white ray came out up to the top of the crystal. Then I saw June on a bed and special codes in the form of an ET language showered her, as she integrated them. Then the rest of the group integrated codes over their heads.

An angelic bird being showed up in silvery robes and said with a female tone that this group is particularly important for the completion of healing tasks here on Earth, and that you all, including people who did not show up for this session would receive special codings.

Thank you very much my friends. I am happy that I could do this and that you assisted me and my mom. She is doing a bit better. Earlier I did a session for her with my crystal and she received much integration although she is still struggling, but I hope with this new piece I got she can assimilate more energy.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I am there, out of time, catching this after the session. Oops!

That’s also one of my favorite poems.

Glad you asked us to write our new year’s resolutions in crayon/marker/etc, as this taps into our inner child.

June & Krena & everyone else, expect a healing energy boost later.

Lots of love,
A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)