Event Remote Group Healing I Weekend of the 8th of July, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This week we have a standard session. For those new to this, or who want a refresh over how it all works, just check out the section below under the usual intro.

For those that are familiar with Barbara Brennan, specifically her book Hands of Light and its sequal, Light Emerging, which are both classics for energy healers, she has now, finally, released her third book. That book is titled, Core Light Healing: My Personal Journey and Advanced Healing Concepts for Creating the Life You Long to Live.

While I haven't read her third book, I highly suggest you get this one if you are a healer, no matter how you are trained, and even if you were never trained, as she brings so much helpful information to the table. I will be getting the book sometime. (Links to them on Amazon have been included above)

I'm heading off to Houston, Texas for a few months on the 19th, and I will be available for energy healing in person (Reiki included) and past life regression sessions using Dolores Cannon's QHHT method. I will also be providing distant healing to clients soon, but need to set up my site which will provide some helpful information about what I can offer. (I've been unable to work since late last year, as I've been on a tourist visa here in the US — some of you may have been wondering) Feel free to contact me for more information. You can reach me on Facebook as well.

I like to sometimes remind people that working on our selves is much more important than working on an external situation, even if that situation has large ramifications. Just about everyone needs regular energy healing, and energy healing is not just limited to a healing method, but there are many ways to balance and alignment the energy centers of the body, such as yoga as just one example.

Our emotional state determines our health. We are human, we have to live life and go through day to day experiences. How we deal with those experiences in our mind relates directly to the state of our body. How we have dealt with them in the past, whether in this life or another, is why we have illness appear.

35122993376_2e76fc068b_b.jpg

Meditation is another "healing" method, if you look at the situation from this angle. But then with meditation you are controlling the now, not so much the past, unless you are using techniques to let go and cut ties from situations within a meditation; that can confuse matters as true meditation is not really about using techniques to work on your self, or connect to other beings, information, dimensions and planes of existence — it's about training the mind to shift away from thought process which is often uncontrollable.

So we could focus on the now and become used true meditation, but we still have a past we need to work on, and that means we still have energy blocks and issues within our system that could do with some direct energy healing.

Well, let's get to it this week! Thanks for joining us everyone and remember to mention anything specific you may want us to focus on.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 2 PM on a Saturday in Virginia, USA (PDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 4 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 6 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: June and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm there / here.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Jack is with us. His eyesight has deteriorated to a point where he may no longer be able to post about his participation.

Reactions: Stargazer and June
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Looks like we have a small group this time. I will be focusing on each of you individually for this session.

See you 'there' in 25 minutes!

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
What a wonderful session. We were together in a big cabin - like a ski cabin, which was near the woods where we often meet. Everyone told their story, and as they spoke, I saw musical notes rising. It was as if we were part of the same symphony. I was next to June, and we were cracking people up. I cannot imagine what would happen if we ever were in the same room together - watch out!! As she spoke, I saw her as a young woman - quite lovely. There was someone there who was having stomach issues, which was part of their healing. Also, there was a man sitting along the wall. He was shy about joining, as he had not said he would, but we assured him it was Ok and welcomed him into the group. My healing was about worries / anxieties that I carry - much like leaves blown against a fence. Although I usually address major issues that arise in my consciousness, I often brush aside the little things that pop up. I experienced releasing them, and they spiraled up and away.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I missed it - but glad to find out it's no longer in the middle of the night/ early morning where I am ( I guess after Laron moved to the US) which is a positive thing - I will now stand a better chance at joining in time. I did once and it was amazing - universe levitation and rainbow energies. I do read and follow what's going on. P&l

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I missed it
There are many times I've joined later because often there is some ballgame blaring from the living room at the noted time. Honestly, I cannot tell the difference because we operate outside linear time. So jump on in!!

Reactions: Stargazer

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
There are many times I've joined later because often there is some ballgame blaring from the living room at the noted time. Honestly, I cannot tell the difference because we operate outside linear time. So jump on in!!
Thanks Linda - I feel pretty good so me thinking about you all might have worked anyways - I just wanted to really spoil myself by lining up timewise

Martha

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
Tasmanian countryside
Greetings Linda! I loved your recap...and I was definitely holding my stomach/liver area during the session...just in case you are interested. Gratitude to you ALL! JUST about missed it, as the time for Sydney (also Tasmania) was an hour late...glad I checked my world clock!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
What a wonderful session. We were together in a big cabin - like a ski cabin, which was near the woods where we often meet. Everyone told their story, and as they spoke, I saw musical notes rising. It was as if we were part of the same symphony. I was next to June, and we were cracking people up. I cannot imagine what would happen if we ever were in the same room together - watch out!! As she spoke, I saw her as a young woman - quite lovely. There was someone there who was having stomach issues, which was part of their healing. Also, there was a man sitting along the wall. He was shy about joining, as he had not said he would, but we assured him it was Ok and welcomed him into the group. My healing was about worries / anxieties that I carry - much like leaves blown against a fence. Although I usually address major issues that arise in my consciousness, I often brush aside the little things that pop up. I experienced releasing them, and they spiraled up and away.
Wouldn't that be great for us all to meet in your cabin Linda. I love the musical notes rising showing us that we are part of the same symphony, we are, I believe that. I can picture us in the cabin chatting and laughing, then how about we pop outside and rock n roll through the woods........... Oh just love that you saw me young and lovely......ooh yes I like that soooo much.....dum dee dum dee dum I'll be primping myself all day now, after I've turned all the mirrors over. :))

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I used to worry about joining the session on time Tania but found it made me tense which made it difficult to relax when I did make it, so now I don't worry at all, I get to it when I can. . I think that sometimes we worry too much, thought, intention and love is what matters in my book. I just send it out, let it go and know it's right. It's sent with love, can't do better than that. That is just my view of course. <3

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
( I guess after Laron moved to the US)
I actually changed the time because we had more people in the vicinity of Europe, in comparison to the Oceania, so it made more sense to cater to them.

We were together in a big cabin
Thanks for taking the time and sharing.

...was an hour late...glad I checked my world clock!
Like June mentions, don't worry about the time. Feel free to join within 24 hours either side.

I have some instructions on that within the link mentioned under the bolded heading near the bottom of each sessions info. (above)

I have had so many confirmations from other people about my interaction out of body, when either being there out of time or setting intentions before falling asleep, so I am not even conscious of it, that I know it all works without having to be on time. But it's just so much more than that for me as it goes beyond belief. It's hard to explain it to people as people really need to just come to that understanding naturally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)