Event Remote Group Healing I Weekend of the 1st of July, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We have a regular group session this week of sending and/or receiving healing. Let us know if you will be there!

After seven months on a tourist visa here in the US I have finally had my marriage visa approved and a green card is on the way. I haven't been able to work since I arrived, hence the lack of past life regression articles from me on the front page, as well as being able to offer clients healing sessions. Soon I will be back at it.

Watch out for Maryann's Pleiadian based tarot readings on transients.info as they provide some great guidance, relevant to the week each one is posted.

As a reminder, feel free to mention anything specific with your health or day to day life that you could do with some healing and/or support with.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 2 PM on a Saturday in Virginia, USA (PDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 7 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
See you all there!

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Been a while since I bin here. life is too busy to even breathe right now. Almost finished building my cabin in the northern woods. I could do with some energy to finish my project and a new back tyvm. Love to all my family here. ❤❤❤

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Theresa is with us. She has put in a special request for the group to send healing to her son who's currently in hospital at the moment.

Almost finished building my cabin in the northern woods
Looking forward to seeing the final version!

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
oking forward to seeing the final version!
I'll do a post with some "features" of this project been working on it for 3 yrs now. Last year and this year was some very intensive work to complete so I can retire in a year or two. Much landscaping to do but I'm saving that as a retirement project.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)