Event Remote Group Healing (Holding the space) | Weekend of the 2nd of September, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
My feeling is that the upcoming full moon on the 5th is really triggering a lot of what went on with the eclipse energies of August. This week may therefore have more of a practical impact on people as decisions are played out and choices are made.

I know I'm going through a lot of stuff!

While last weeks session was all about integration, sometimes holding the space is all we need as everything is played out.

Let's return back to having a primary focus on sending and receiving energy for those participating, but consider also putting a little extra effort into holding our space, to encompass everything going on in all of our lives.

There are many ways to hold a space in a room, or group. Sometimes all you have to do is just put that intention in there and keep reminding your self that is what you are doing while you partake. You can direct the flow of energy out of your hands or your heart, and visualize it creating a loving and safe area in your vicinity — in this case the vicinity of our usual meeting space, or another space you see us in as a group.

You could think of something holding us up, such as what the group stands or floats upon. It may be a cloud, or a feathery soft surface. It could be a whole bunch of pillows, or even hay bales. It may even be thousands of petals from a specific flower, or a variety.

67124747_926db7944f_o.jpg
Image by Russ Morris (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)

See what comes to you as you hold the space, and others hold the space for you.

See you there. {}s

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 4 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 6 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am here / there / everywhere. o:)s

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
That was a beautiful experience, thanks to all involved for being here. I found connection a lot quicker than past experiences, which may be due lengthier preparation or maybe since the eclipse. Whilst "within" I felt rain on my head and shoulder (as I always try to do these outside when the perpetual British deluge allows).

Upon opening my eyes, I found myself and my surroundings bone dry! I have concluded this is due to me physically feeling the perimeter of my 3D body whilst I sat in my own space. Also, since withdrawing...I can see rain that isn't there. Perhaps this is perception of the space inbetween All. It is granular and dynamic.

I felt that one of you were drumming and/or chanting and the overall vibe was very tribal: colours danced with the syncopation of a crescendo. Very visual and panoramic.

Thanks guys, love to All xx

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sometimes these sessions go their own way, and today was a good example. I settled down, just got out the words "I wish to join with" and my heart chakra bloomed with heat. (I connect through my heart.)

First, I saw myself and was surprised because I was dressed in boots, jeans, bib-style western shirt, stetson hat, and a duster coat. Not sure why, but it makes some sense with recent events. (My family has a long history in Texas and a great+ grandfather was a famous Texas ranger.)

I was aware of two people with a family lineage. I could not see anything else defining - the important thing was that these people come from the same family tree.

In terms of holding a space, I was aware of connecting with an ancient energy (Merlin?) that wished to be part of the space.

And that was it. I waited to see if anything else would transpire, but I just stayed in the space with the ancient energy. I slowly disconnected and returned.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Please tell me...did you find him mischievous in a lovable way?
Well, actually like an old friend, but then people often think of me as funny and mischievous, yet lovable, too. I also have that Celtic connection. There was a time when I connected with group, that I ended up on a nearby hillside with a guardian, who seemed very ancient. I asked if he was King Arthur and he said it was one name he had gone by. Mostly we just sat peacefully.

Nisa

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 4, 2016
Colorado Springs, Izmir Turkey
Today I was keeping my 5 year old granddaughter Lily and brought her with me through guided meditation she saw rainbows coming from the crystal in the middle and we were all sitting on moss banks in a circle. She also saw all the forest animals coming closer to the group. She said "Nana its so pretty here" She also spoke of fireflies and pixies there.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
So as I connected to the group I laid down on my bed and I saw Ben coming alongside to me and he took me by the hand to show me a green cottage. He opened the door of the cottage and the group was there around a huge candle. The energy was very intense and I relaxed very quickly.
Few time before the session I took this picture of my candle and Christ Consciousness showed up again to me but this time with a cross of light. It was so obvious on the picture ! So here it is. Jesus of Sananda showed up from Orion with his Golden Crystalline Light of Grace, the gift I had from him two years ago. Now he is back with a new wave of this main energy. fullsizeoutput_7b6.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)