Event Remote Group Healing (Holding the Space) | Weekend of the 20th of January, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
One thing that touched me this week was an article I included in a transients front page post here, (originally sent to me by a forum member), titled The Gift of Presence, The Perils of Advice. In reference to healing, but so much more, it's an important reminder for those that work with people where you are put in situations of having someone under your care — that is a broad area.

Everyone eventually comes to realise they are here to help others, in whatever form they feel pulled to, but we are not here to fix or save them. B

Balancing compassion when stepping into someones space takes experience, wisdom, and intuition.

A soul who puts the intention out to seek an answer, or ask for help, is someone who is going to be so much more receptive and energetically clear to have change come into their lives. When we are preached to, told what to do — especially at an early age when our chakras are developing — such information may just slide right off of us, like the rain on an umbrella. It can also harm us psychologically.

It doesn't matter who we are, whether we are a president, a team leader, a football coach, or even a guru, the same thing applies. There are exceptions, such as receiving a message through the veil and needing to tell someone something, but which is not always straight forward, as sometimes we might need to know, yet they are not meant to.

How does this relate to our session this weekend?

Holding the space is what are session will be about. This is something that should be done with every healing you perform, but which usually takes place unconsciously.

Be aware of your surroundings, both in the area you do the session, but also intuitively where we usually meet in front of that crystal.

This is a very individual process, so you may choose to do whatever you prefer to hold the space on purpose, but here are some suggestions:

Lift your hands up, palms facing upwards, and just let them sense the energy. You may get physical sensations come to you, whether in your hands or elsewhere, but while doing this, be aware of your physical area, and then shift that perspective to the group after connecting in.

Use a visualisation of something which supports the group. You may have the anchor of a ship come to mind, with a long chain or rope beneath the ground, hanging, with the anchor embedded in a rock deep under the surface, or it may be an energetic ball that holds it there, as the space we are in doesn't have to my physical — we can extend the rules and laws of our space to allow us to do what we want.

You may think of a helium baloon, a giant one, or a bunch of regular sized baloons floating beneath the mossy, grassy, or dirt surface we all reside on. That can be your way of holding the space.

Another idea is to have our little space within the forest clearing, contained without a bubble, a bit like a child would blow into a bubble maker, which formed a huge bubble in the air — just for the time we do the healing.

space.jpg

So use your creativity to come up with something that resonates, or use what you already to to hold spaces, or one of the suggestions above. It's all up to you.

One you are holding the space, which may take a few minutes, let your self pick up on anything that comes, which may be a request, need, feeling, energetic pull (like a magnet), from another in the group, or a visitor, in addition to sending and/or receiving healing for the remainder of the session.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article hereon transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
BAB19612-EAF0-4EAE-A50E-CFC8395F73EA.gif I’ll be bubble riding in. :-D

Alain , I’ll be focusing part of the 30 minutes to heal you & will send you a rainbow bubble. To enter, visualize stepping through a water fall of healing waters until you are completetly wet then sit or lay in this bubble and let the colors nourish you. Let me know what colors you see as this is important.

My request for healing: My kids have influenza b and I have shingles from stress. (Oh boy! TMI!) We’re on the mends, but there is still more healing needed on an emotional level. I’d also like to extend healing to a group consciousness level to others who have the flu and those who are fearful of it, as this year is particually a severe season.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I'll be in. As usual going to the forest clearing again - this time with a bubble around it.

Probably blue or green energy I'll try to emanate. Let's 'see'.

Two hours to go, see you 'there' later.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Coming....

EARTHSHINE: Struck by this on Spaceweather yesterday, courtesy of a link provided in Unspun.

This shall be my lighting for holding space, a concept that confounds me as I cannot wrap my head around it.

Laron made a valiant attempt at explaining this concept, but it has already evaporated :ROFL:..

B2486CA3-955A-4279-881E-49CF770BCEAA.jpeg

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm in and remembering you all who've asked for healing.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Not looking for healing but just to join an awesome group of guys and gals. I wish I could see y'all in person. Lots of Love...

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A list of requests for our session all in the one post:

Vincetta is her name for those wanting to connect.
I'll be there. Please remember a dear friend who has severe medical issues she is facing. She's a remarkable woman who has gone through so much . Many thanks to the group. Namaste.
My request for healing: My kids have influenza b and I have shingles from stress. (Oh boy! TMI!) We’re on the mends, but there is still more healing needed on an emotional level. I’d also like to extend healing to a group consciousness level to others who have the flu and those who are fearful of it, as this year is particually a severe season.
An special healing will be sent your way!
Special healing request for myself

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As I arrived, I entered a dome that was a swirl of blue-green-gold. Pucksterguy, you have such a big, loving, and generous energy. I always know you. I also saw June and we decided to something later - I don't know what, but watch out because I think the 2 of us could get up to some shenanigans. Quite of few others were there.

As the healings began people came offering their healing energies. There were so many colors, and we knew just how and in what order to use them.

Jack's friend easily received healing throughout her body. At her head, there was more going on. I thought maybe it was a lot of worries and concerns - but not sure. We were able lessen those issues.

Anaeika and her children came to the center, and the children (2 boys?) went with some others. The healing was straightforward for the children. Anaeika seemed so thin in all aspects. We used a range of colors in the healing, and as we finished, she was more herself. A figure in a robe came forward and comforted her. Then she got up and was a bubbly yellow-pink-orange energy.

As I looked into the flu, I could see a number of people who were not part of our group praying for relief. Then I saw this flu having an unnatural root that went around the world. We thought we might sever this root, but that did not work. So we drew up the healing energies of Gaia into the root and "infected" the virus with new energy that canceled out the old one. I will be curious how this plays out, as it was an unexpected and last minute idea.

Then I saw Alain, who seemed so cold. We began the healing and found that green worked best. To my surprise, when he got up, he was dressed in green as a knight. I sensed that we took a big step and need to do more next week.

At this point, something happened in my house, and I left fairly quickly.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Linda, at the outset of the meditation, I received the same message about the flu (its unnatural roots). I was completely offput, as it was an unexpected message and unsettling. And I refused to look into it, because it was negative in a little coming attraction trailer and opposite to the goal of the meditation.

I had a vivid meditation, but not sure it will be that informative for all. One detail was intriguing: the center crystal became overlaid with the center of a flower with its petals forming a active energy loop along edges of the petals accessing each participant. You would have to hover above the center crystal to see this.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
When I joined this session I started to list the people who had asked for help (or had help asked for them) intending to just run through the list, having only just come in. However, Jack s friend (Vincetta) immediately appeared as a beautiful golden light who shone strongly. I watched as her light, in the center of the circle, swirled through some tranquil changes and then her light, which had seemed relatively 'solid' became 'ethereal' and she added her healing energy to the group.
Next was Anaeika, with her children. Lots of swirling kids' energy there. It was sort of like kids are, ebullient and shouting one moment, contemplatively watching the world in wonder the next, always lots going on<3 with Mama Anaeika watching, worrying and guiding them along. The image that came through was that of kids who were trying to get used to their 'Earth suits' and all the limitations, frustrations and wonder that these can bring. It was tumultuous and, at the moment, a bit overloaded system, with flu tendrils coming in from all over and spreading out all over. This seemed to have a lot of swirling stuff that could use some grounding and a connection up so I set up an energy center for them to step into whenever they want; to send energies wherever they need to go. They stepped in and were enjoying that so I went on, allowing it to work its way through for as long as it needs to (and can be accessed again at any time it is intended).
Then, Alain was there immediately, gesturing with his hands from his heart as if he were urgently speaking sign language from his heart. He was trying hard to communicate, I believe, and there seemed an element of frustration so we put him in the center to let him 'say' whatever was needed. The gestures became less urgent and more flowing and at ease with this.

After participating in the group healing for whoever needed it, intending to bask in some healing myself, I visited Anaeika's rainbow bubble and saw my (early life) favourite blue green colour of a calm, clear sea that had purple edges. I guess I had Krena s amazing picture on my mind since it morphed rainbow-like to add red, orange, yellow stones to complete the chakra rainbow. I sat with that for a while and 'asked' for my colour again. It came through as a gorgeous royal purple, my favourite colour later in life. Then it suddenly burst upward into white, and became a blinding white light (which seems to be becoming my favourite colour very recently). The last thing I recall is hearing a great gust of wind (I had left the window open for the session) which seemed just right somehow. I couldn't catch why as that is all I recall since I then fell asleep with the burst of bright white light whiting out my visual field along with the swoosh of wind-sound.

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
As I read a lot about the flu and 'measures' to take here. Well, in my humble view, the best strategy is to focus on Health. Solely on health. Like we do with affirmations when we avoid the negative. Then we say "I am healthy" instead of "I am not sick" or "I get rid of the flu".

We should not at all give any attention (and therefore energy!) to a particular disease or illness in general. That's the difference to conventional medicine and even some parts of alternative nature medicine (e.g. plant meds for certain issues): When we do energy healing we don't "fight" a flu or whatever, but we just focus on Health and the body/mind complex of the recipient will itself be enabled to take care of any assaulting virus, disease, disorder, etc. with more 'ease' - hence the method is to create 'ease' instead of 'dis-ease'.

Just my two cents.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Well, in my humble view, the best strategy is to focus on Health. Solely on health. Like we do with affirmations when we avoid the negative. Then we say "I am healthy" instead of "I am not sick" or "I get rid of the flu".
YES. Spot on!

I'm also learning to try and "embrace" whatever illness or dis-ease I may be feeling, knowing that it ultimately serves a purpose and it will eventually be gone. With my recent bout of flu for example, despite a great deal of focus on health (not "healing"--as focusing on healing may tend to prolong the symptoms), nothing seemed to alleviate the discomfort. I ended up consciously "accepting" it and simply knowing that the symptoms would go away on their own time.

The message I received from the experience was that sometimes we need to feel discomfort in order to fully appreciate the comfort we feel when we're perfectly healthy.

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Everyone, thank you for your insights into the flu. Stargazer and Sinera, I am trying to get into that mindset. Easier said than done!

The first color I saw was a very light lilac purple.

I concentrated most of my healing intentions on Alain after holding my space inside of my rainbow bubble. I waited for him to approach, as he stood under the healing waterfall. Once he was ready, I guided him into a bubble, where he chose to lay down. I brought this bubble to the center of our healing circle near the crystal. The bubble began spinning and raising up, looking much like a disco ball, reflecting all colors.

Alain , what came to me for you is the word “faith”, stress, and eye strain. It may be time to see your eye dr and maybe get a new pair of glasses? Or are you doing smth that strains your eyes?

Alain, the color blue may represent the need for calm. Anybody else good w color symbology?

I also saw small faeries come into our bubbles, carrying Lila ’s unicorn tears to kiss us w each tear. It was a very healing moment for all.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I have a hornhaut verkrümmung since young

Perhaps i shall go to the eye doctor one time i see it clear

Beeing tired read too much on phone and or pc and other things can influence the eyes that i know

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The first color I saw was a very light lilac purple.
My dream book says lavender or mauve indicates 'minor disappointments or transitory unhappiness' (a reminder that the flu running through your household is a temporary, minor unhappiness?)
Alain , what came to me for you is the word “faith”, stress, and eye strain. It may be time to see your eye dr and maybe get a new pair of glasses? Or are you doing smth that strains your eyes?

Alain, the color blue may represent the need for calm. Anybody else good w color symbology?
Dream book says: 'liberation from worry and/or help from outside sources'
Help from outside;)like the RT? "stress" like in the quote above being released?
Other sources often link blue to the throat chakra and communication, etc.
I also saw small faeries come into our bubbles, carrying Lila ’s unicorn tears to kiss us w each tear. It was a very healing moment for all.
I love that we are interacting like this during the RGH sessions... it seems that we are doing this more and more.

For reference, the Dreamer's Dictionary by Lady Stearn Robinson and Tom Corbett summary of colors in dreams states:
'You can expect increasing security and success in all your affairs if you dreamed of a mixture of bright colors.
Individually, or if one color stood out in your dream the significance is as follows:

Blue indicates liberation from worry and/or help from outside sources.
Black is an unfavorable omen unless it featured in a funeral or other appropriate situation, in which case it forecasts difficulties to be overcome.
Brown means money luck.
Bright red is a warning to curb your temper. Deep red forecasts unexpected good news.
Green pertains to travel or news from a distance.
Gray indicates a period of "marking time".
Lavender or mauve foretells minor disappointment or transitory unhappiness.
Orange suggests that an expected change in your situation will be delayed.
Pink predicts unusually great success.
Purple is a forerunner to happy social affairs.
Yellow forecasts setbacks and struggles before improvement can be achieved.
White is a certain promise o f success in all that concerns you."

They follow up with: "Dreams involving people of a color other than your own are generally lucky omens pertaining to money and/or business, unless the people were some exotic shade like green or blue, in which case the dream probably had a digestive origin and no significance." (or you were dreaming of green and blue aliens?:eek:O.O:D)
...which serves as a great reminder to always use your judgement and trust your intuition!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Lila, that is really helpful to know. Thank you! Alain , did you read what Lila posted?

The light purple color is the dominant color in my aura. People usually recognize me this way and I can see it myself from time to time. The color is me, but it also totally makes sense what you said too, Lila! Hmm, I am really loving the validation in feedback.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)