Event Remote Group Healing (Hold Hands for the Planet) | Weekend of the 3rd of March, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Based on a request from June last week, let's start off with something a bit different.

As we begin after connecting in and creating that space around the crystal in the forest clearing, let us step into the center, one at a time, where there's a portal. That portal is going to take us away from the clearing, and place us above the planet so that we are looking down on her.

From there, we can send healing and love to her.

"Our arms stretched over desert, oceans and mountain range. We hugged the planet and everyone on it." — June

Let's also envisage ourselves doing just that, what June explains above, or use any method you like to send that healing energy out so that it encompasses the planet.

After that, feel free to send and/or receive healing to each other.

hug planet.jpg
Photo by jennie-o (CC BY 2.0)

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article hereon transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Reactions: Alain and Anaeika

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
a little late, however it seems to fit into todays topic...
Kelly Lapseritis
1 hr ·
A powerful tool for healing the Earth. We are going to send healing energy to:

1. All bodies of water on the Earth.
2. The air of the Earth
3. The soil, rocks, crystals and molten lava of the Earth both on the exterior and interior of the planet.
4. The trees and all vegetation on Earth.
5. All living beings on the Earth.

For each aspect of the Earth we are going to state a command (I prefer the word Intent rather than Command) and witness the healing occurring:

WATER:

Creator of All That Is, I command for love and healing energy to be sent to "all bodies of water on the Earth". I command for all negativity, toxicity and lower vibrations to be released ~ sent to your light, and transmuted into love. I command for healing energy to be released into all bodies of water raising their vibration to their highest expression of love that the waters can contain at this time. Show me: Watch as the Creator removes the toxins and sends them to the Creators light and fills all bodies of water on the Earth with glowing energy. Thank you it is done.

AIR:

Creator of All That Is I command for love and healing energy to be sent to "the air all around the Earth." I command for all negativity, toxicity and lower vibrations to be released ~ sent to your light, and transmuted into love. I command for healing energy to be released into the air raising its vibration to the highest expression of love that the air can contain at this time. Show me: Watch as the Creator removes the toxins and sends them to the Creators light and fills the air surrounding the Earth with glowing energy. Thank you it is done.

SOIL, ROCKS, CRYSTALS, INNER/OUTER EARTH:

Creator of All That Is, I command for love and healing energy to be sent to "the surface of the Earth and inside the Earth to the soil, rocks and molten lava." I command for all negativity, toxicity and lower vibrations to be released ~ sent to your light and transmuted into love. I command for healing energy to be released across the entire surface of the Earth and inside the Earth raising its vibration to the highest expression of love that the interior and exterior of the Earth can contain at this time. Show me: Watch as the Creator removes the toxins and sends them to the Creators light and fills the inner and outer Earth with glowing energy. Thank you it is done.

THE TREES AND ALL VEGETATION EARTH:

Creator of All That Is I command for love and healing energy to be sent to "to the trees and all vegetation on Earth." I command for all negativity, toxicity and lower vibrations to be released ~ sent to your light and transmuted into love. I command for healing energy to be released into to the trees and all vegetation on Earth raising their vibration to their highest expression of love that the vegetation can contain at this time. Show me: Watch as the Creator removes the toxins and sends them to the Creators light and watch as the Creator fills the vegetation of the Earth with glowing energy. Thank you it is done.

ALL LIVING BEINGS ON EARTH:

Creator of All That Is, I command for love and healing energy to be sent to "to all living beings on earth for their highest and best good." I command for all negativity, toxicity and lower vibrations to be released ~ sent to your light, and transmuted into love. I command for healing energy to be released onto to the planet assisting each being with their highest and best good, and raising their vibration to the highest expression of love that they are willing to contain at this time. Show me: Watch as the Creator removes the lower vibrations form the entire Earth and sends them to the Creators light and witness the Creator sending love and healing energy all across the entire planet. See the planet glowing with love and light. Thank you it is done.

Whatever you visualize is perfect for you. The Creator will show you in your mind a vision that is easy for you and specific for you. You may see gray clouds or gray energy leaving and going up to the Creators light and white sparkles being sent down as healing light or streams of white light that makes the Earth glow. Whatever you see is perfect. You can also write your own commands. Setting your intention, making a command to the Creator and witnessing the healing occur is a very powerful way for you to be pro-active in the healing and transformation of the planet. YOU do make a difference.

Thank you for sending love and healing to the Earth.
Love, Sabrina - How To Raise Your Vibration Facebook Page

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This session started for me with our group in a circle, holding our hands out to a small, ethereal ball of energy that, as we focused on it, grew. It grew big enough to fill the space between us and, as we continued, we started to be pushed out by it. In order to continue healing this growing ball between us we held onto each other and let our legs lift off the ground. We lifted up slowly at first, and really needed to hang on for balance around the ball, but as time went on and that ball continued to grow, at a faster and faster pace, we eventually found it easier to hang on since our legs were pushed more and more horizontal as the ball grew. It really became fun:cool:

Eventually we were on a ball as big as the earth, at which point the ball we were nurturing started to dip into and merge into the 'solid' earth we'd started on. However, the 'energetic earth' we'd been sending our healing to and hanging onto had also gradually become more solid so the two earths which came together were equally solid. They were, however, very different in their density in energetic terms. Essentially, the one was healing the other, though and through.

I guess it took some time and we must have fallen asleep, since we woke up on the ground, in our original location, still holding each others hand and shoulders to stay in our circle but by this point others had joined us in bigger circles that had stretched out in the direction of our feet and we, all together, covered so much ground that we were stretched out as far as the eye could see, all of us hugging the earth, sleepily waking up happy.

Once we woke we stood in our original circle and traded notes, nodding contentedly at our work. It was done. It was what we'd intended and it was good<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)