Remote Group Healing (Forgiveness) I Weekend of the 3rd of June, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I wrote about forgiveness a few days back in this article here. For this healing session, lets recite the Buddhist prayer on forgiveness which I included in that article, but lets also put in the intention to help all of those in the group to forgive.

My suggestion is to shift through your usual process of preparing for the session and connecting in, plus anything else you do before sending healing, and then slowly repeat the prayer three times.

“If I have harmed anyone in any way either knowingly or un-knowingly through my own confusions, I ask their forgiveness. If anyone has harmed me in any way either knowingly or through their own confusions, I forgive them. And if there is a situation I am not yet ready to forgive, I forgive myself for that. For all the ways that I harm myself, negate, doubt, belittle myself, judge or be unkind to myself through my own confusions, I forgive myself.”

After that, you can put the intention in to hold the space for the group to support the process, and enhance the energies of forgiveness. One thing you could say, is, "Through forgiving myself and others, I now provide the support to assist all of you to forgive fully, and completely." — you can repeat that three times as well.

This should not take long, so you can then focus on sending healing to the group again, and/or receiving.

The number 3 is a powerful count for reinforcing affirmations and things you state, so that is why I say three times.

I think it's important to also understand, or be reminded, that we remain attached to memories and people through energetic links, so it's not just about the thoughts that sit with us based on not forgiving and letting go, but it's more, and in combination we get free ourselves up a bit and provide ourselves with some extra energy (as we are drained in a way from those attachments) through the act of forgiveness. Some events from our past will be in past lives, and that's why it can be so beneficial to re-visit those lives from within a regression session.

You might want to print out this instructions for the session or have a mobile device next to you with them up on the screen.

Forgiveness - A Method Of Forgiveness Using A Buddhist Prayer.png

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 2 PM on a Saturday in Virginia, USA (PDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 7 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Attachments

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm in.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I will be there. I have to work but I might be available at that time. If not please send healing energies to me. I'm still dealing with forgiveness and grief. Thank you.
Feel free to join in anytime this weekend even if you can't make the set time.

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
I was early. ( Hear that's a problem that comes with age :-)) ). It was interesting because I've never tried to send forgiveness before, and I was surprised to see the light that felt most natural was a beautiful pale blue. Always good to learn and try new things. Great session! Hope it's as healing and enjoyable for everyone. :):-D<3

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
Just as a mention in case anyone is wondering, I did manage to reach the cat and get it down. We'll call climbing that wobbly ladder and grabbing an unknown and frightened cat "challenging" (and a bit scary). Lol. The things a light worker will do...

Attachments

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Just as a mention in case anyone is wondering, I did manage to reach the cat and get it down. We'll call climbing that wobbly ladder and grabbing an unknown and frightened cat "challenging" (and a bit scary). Lol. The things a light worker will do...
The cat is gorgeous<3 with beautiful eyes!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I started this session with Laron’s forgiveness mantra to which I added bits, including specifically forgiveness in an ongoing personal situation and for any situations in which I have felt judged, scapegoated or tortured in any way.

A bit prior to this session, I’d noticed a little maple leaf connected to a young tree, that was being buried and the single leaf was all that could still be seen of the tree. It, too, was fast disappearing into the rich, black loamy soil that hid it, leaving only a tiny flash of green + red. Then, as the session started, I saw this flash of colour as the leaf and then the small tree was washed of its covering soil by the tail end of a huge storm that had caused damage all round and washed things clean. The little tree came out of the soil unscathed and fresh, ready to grow. It grew into a huge tree in the midst of our circle, with branches and parts of it extending into all dimensions. This aspect of it was awesome and difficult to grasp in its entirety.

The tree grew so tall and strong that it was hard to see it all, with deep roots going far down. Then, the top part of an arch was completed as a circle of luminous light beings above it connected to it. I have seen them before and will give more detail in a QHHT session that I plan to transcribe soon. They were maintaining an energy center over the earth to help sort energies to their appropriate levels, and this energy center connected to the tree in this session, lighting it up and completing the up/down circuit.

At some point, as we were all gathered around it, an aspect of the tree turned into a silver trunk and branches that grew gold leaves. This too, was familiar to me from a visual I’d had this week during a healing session for myself. As we gathered there, we each ingested a golden leaf + a thread of silver fabric from the trunk. Then, as we were digesting this, the tree’s roots sought ours, where most of us grounded them to the earth before joining the session. Some hadn’t grounded in this way, but it was fine, as the roots simply connected to our root energies. This, again, completed a circuit, or series of circuits.

At this point, mythical and historical figures and events began to play out under the tree, flitting in and out of view, allowing us to play out past events in new ways, creating new futures that branched off into new directions. They are there now, enabling us to access them whenever we like. One of these that had personal meaning to me, was some Thunderbirds who arrived to call a clan meeting. We consulted, after a very long time apart, and eggs were laid at the bole of the tree. They are waiting there for something, I believe. Much thunder was in their past but this was a new day. At some point (later, I think) thunderbird came and stared me in the eyes. It was a direct and potentially intimidating stare but he was content with what he saw, so he joined me behind my eyes, settling in to this new place. Of course, a while later, raven came too, with the sun in his mouth. He joined in too. The moon that we had long ago decided to place across from the sun came along. The power being drawn in increased dramatically.

The tree then told us that this time, the roundtable was being made of living trees, not cut down wood. It was obvious that this was a much better method from the trees’ viewpoint. It then seemed to show us several ways in which this could happen. For example, the central tree became one of a grove in whose clear center we gathered, the canopies arching above us to form a roof. In another version, the central tree lifted off the ground with us gathered among its spacious roots. Or, it floated off the ground, with us in its branches. Or, a sort of nest was made of a framework of fallen branches with leaves lining it, and we floated around in it. There were many, many other ways to do this, some a bit tough to relate to from our present place.

I then stepped back to receive, so drifted out for a while from the visuals. When I came back, a ribbon of roses was encircling us, round and round it went, live and fragrant. This, too, was an image I’ve encountered before so it held personal meaning for me as a work of beauty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)