Remote Group Healing for the Weekend of the 17th of September, 2016 (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

Remote Group Healing for the Weekend of the 17th of September, 2016

Sometimes I am approached with a suggestion to run with for our distant healings each weekend. I have a unique perspective on interference, but also on what is effective in the sense of intentions and sending help, so tend to disagree more often than not with people’s ideas of what are beneficial for others.

While I won’t get into detail here, I will quickly say that suffering is not random, it occurs for good reason, so sometimes we need to really tune in and connect with our guidance around the possibility that if we are actually interfering with a souls planned path or not. I don’t sit there and ponder for hours on decisions, I instantly have the answer come to me based on my connection to higher self, but if I want to I can also get the reasons come in, as to why it’s not helpful...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer and Pod

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am there.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
While I won’t get into detail here, I will quickly say that suffering is not random, it occurs for good reason, so sometimes we need to really tune in and connect with our guidance around the possibility that if we are actually interfering with a souls planned path or not. I don’t sit there and ponder for hours on decisions, I instantly have the answer come to me based on my...
Click here to continue on to the original article.
Since energy from Source is unlimited and I always intend to support the highest outcome for the benefit of all, I don't worry too much about interfering with another soul (and, as I see it, we're all but One Soul anyway!). If it appears that another "self" is in need of energetic support (Love, Healing, or whatever), I automatically send them supporting energy with the understanding that it is there for them if they want it. If they don't (i.e., that is not their path), they don't have to accept it...and any "left over" will just benefit the collective.

It's a bit like throwing a lifeline for someone who looks like they're in trouble in the water. They can either reach for it or not.

Either way is perfectly fine by me.

That being said, I'll be there!

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Also my brother-in-law had a heart attack yesterday and he and his wife have been asking for healing. Is there anyway we can include them? Here is a picture as well.
Requests for healing are always welcomed in the comments/posts of each session.

(This is another reason why it's beneficial to mention you are joining so you get updates on additional requests and changes. )

Kristiina

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 17, 2016
Helsinki, Finland
I did the meditation one hour ago, started with archangel healing meditation and after that I focused into this healing session. So, after like 5 minutes, I started to feel different energies and suddenly I saw very clearly a face of a man I have never seen before, looking at me. So I returned here and I searched and I saw picture of you, Laron. This was quite surprising to me since I do sense and see energies and colors and so on, but this was first direct experience to see someone remotely, that´s how I felt it. So very cool indeed <3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I did the meditation one hour ago, started with archangel healing meditation and after that I focused into this healing session. So, after like 5 minutes, I started to feel different energies and suddenly I saw very clearly a face of a man I have never seen before, looking at me. So I returned here and I searched and I saw picture of you, Laron. This was quite surprising to me since I do sense and see energies and colors and so on, but this was first direct experience to see someone remotely, that´s how I felt it. So very cool indeed <3
I was also doing this "out of time", yesterday afternoon. I'll put my "vision" of sorts in a spoiler, so I don't unduly influence anyone who hasn't done this yet, but I'll be interested to hear if anyone else shared the same vision I did (like last time when I and someone else saw a palm tree).
all of us seated in a large circle, arms linked or holding hands, and in the center of the circle was Earth. It started glowing brighter and brighter, until it burst into a beautiful, ball of pure, white, shimmering light!

:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)