Event Remote Group Healing (Energy Work)| Weekend of the 25th of November, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Note that there are some instructions below you may want to print off, but only that section I mention which you will see, and some of this info might be best to read just before the session so you don't forget.

I think of energy work a different area, and separate, to energetic healing (whatever modality). With healing, you are acting as a conduit for the universal source energy to flow through you, and out, whether that is out into a client, or out into your self with self-healing. In addition to that you can have other beings, or helpers, alongside you doing a very similar thing. You may also be doing psychic surgery, working with specific areas of the body, for specific reasons.

Energy Work robert bruce.jpg
One of the best teachers of energy work that I have come across is Australian Robert Bruce. He has published the book Energy Work which you can find on amazon here, or find the cheapest place to buy it through booko here.

The work you do can actually help a lot with conscious astral projection, and developing psychic abilities in addition to your health and healing. My article about the chakras will also help you understand the positive benefits of clearing away blocks.

With energy work, you are creating an energy thought form to stimulate and interact with your energy system, including the energy centers, central lines and subtle bodies. You are not drawing or relying upon any external force, but directly interacting. This can be very powerful, especially when you gain the confidence over time as your body will become more sensitive to the sensations that occur, depending on which parts of the body you are working on.

The more energy work you do, the more sensitive you become to the movement of energy, and in turn the easier it is to pick up which areas need the work.

With energy work there is no need to understand the emotional connection and reason behind why an area is blocked. What you are doing is purely putting the intention into forming an energetic tool to stimulate the energy center(s) — anyone can do it — by doing so you are not just removing blocks, but you are helping the area to flow more freely, and this in turn has many positive ramifications.

For this week, connect into the group as per our usual setting in the clearing, and instead of focusing on a group technique, just focus on yourself, as an individual, but bei open to the group energy which will enhance your experience, since there will be multiple people doing what you are doing.

When starting out with energy work, it can be very time consuming, but once you keep doing it, it becomes more efficient, and easier. So we won’t do anything too time consuming, but what we do will still help you a lot and you may also notice the energy movement.

Remember, also put aside some time in your session to send and/or receive healing for those in the group using whatever method you are trained in, or prefer, for distant healing. For this session, aim for 30 minutes, which I think I will make a permanent time change for future sessions, from the old 20 minutes. (it doesn’t matter if you send healing first, or after the energy work)

Energy Work Technique

It would be best to be laying flat on your back with loose clothing and nothing on your feet.

For the below instructions, it may work best to visualise your self laying around our center crystal, in our group setting, so you are thinking of your energetic self there. The way I have written this just now was based on being int he room, so just exchange anything that stands out as being psychical, with your transient group setting.

With eyes closed, first focus on your feet and think of a large paint brush, one you could use to paint the wall with. What you are doing is creating this paintbrush a short distance away from your feet and then making that brush go up and down either side of your feet.

Up and down, up and down, all the to the bottom, and all the way to the top over your toes.

For those already sensitive to energy movement within an energy healing session, distant or in person, you should feel this moment in your feet simply by performing this method. They may tingle, they may throb, but as you move that brush up and down, you should feel the exact location the brush’s hairs / bristles are moving through as you visualise this.

You may be thinking of this brush only touching the outside of your feet, so if that is the case, what you need to do is think of your feet as energy, not physical, even though you have that strong image of them being physical. So when you are brushing one of your feet, move that energetic brush inside the base of your foot about an inch, as it goes up and down, up and down.

Each area of our body has many minor energy centers, with larger ones in the joints such as where our toes and fingers connect. The intention behind the movement is to open up, expand, clear and unblock energy when you are doing this. It’s always important to have an intention behind a visualisation or method, as that can make all the difference, otherwise you may be thinking you are painting your feet rather than simulating the energy.

So do this for a few minutes, say 3 minutes, or 5 minutes, and swap to the other foot. For those who do this on a regular basis, you eventually learn to do it to both at the same time, but that can be hard, as multitasking with energy work takes practice. For now, just do one foot at a time.

So by now, about ten minutes have passed, and what we will do is focus on one more area of the body, the root/base chakra.

Usually you would use four or so techniques/visualisations when working with the chakras, but for this session I will just provide two, as it can be a bit time consuming when doing this for the first time.

The base chakra is situated around the perineum at the bottom of the spine with its direction facing downwards, between the legs. If you are laying down, it’s facing sideways — parallel in between your legs. As a reminder about how the base chakra relates to your life, see the section within my chakra article here.

Think of a red sphere forming between your knees, and don’t worry about it being in the same physical space as your real knees, as remember this is all energy and it can exist in the same space. Make it about four inches in diameter/size. Now think of that sphere contracting and then expanding, getting smaller and larger, and I mean larger than the original size — so make it about two to three times bigger.

Move it into the area of the base chakra and just keep thinking of the red sphere getting smaller and then getting larger, stimulating the base and removing any blocks, clearing and making that area active. Keep doing this for a few minutes, but five is probably best.

As the second method for working on the base, think of this same sphere of red energy moving back and forth, back and forth around that area, with the same intentions. So it can go out beyond the physical, and then back into the physical area of the body, back and forth. Again, do this for about five minutes.

Do note that this is a sensitive part of the body and it’s not unusual for other sensations to occur, which is not a negative thing, it’s just a side effect of working in that area of the body. (you may want some privacy for this session)

When you do this a lot, and begin to sense energy movement, one indicator that an area is blocked is when there is very little sensation there. But you have to be at a point where you can sense the energy, otherwise this won’t be a helpful indicator.

And that’s it for the energy work for this session.

(Note: I did a lot of energy work for a period of about two or three years back around 2009, so got to a competent stage with sensing the energy and knowing which areas needed the most work for a session.)

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

[(Laron) This thread has been promoted to the front page of transients.info. Any responses here will show within the front page article comments.]

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Dropping in!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I’m in! Just from reading the instructions, I could feel the energy in my left foot first & now right foot. I am curious what will take place tomorrow.
Grateful,
A

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Cynthia & Jack are with us.

I’m in! Just from reading the instructions, I could feel the energy in my left foot first & now right foot.
That suddenly makes me ask myself, "Why are the feet so energy sensitive ?" I just got an answer to that, but will share it another time as I'm heading out for an evening walk.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I'm in, out of time.
In need of interpretation, but not sure where to put this (it may be connected to 5D energies...or not).
For the past few years, I'd hear ringing/music/humming in my right ear on and off.
But the past month, it has been humming on a daily basis. Sometimes for hours.
Possibly connected - during the past month - on a daily basis, either in the morning/night/or both, I'd be in bed and get this sudden sweet flowery aroma out of nowhere for a few seconds, then disappears.
I don't have flowers in my bedroom, I don't use air fresheners, and there's nothing in adjacent rooms that would create such a smell (and especially not temporarily - any attempt would fill the entire bedroom for some time).
Best description would be a lavender-ice cream-apple-strawberry-honey-caramel-banana mashup smell. :-D
Any insights? :D

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I think I am in but out of time as I have NO IDEA when it is and time has just lost it's meaning for me now. It's about time.

Oh just read 7pm UK time. Now that is better than it was before which was around midnight or something. Peachy!

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I'm in, out of time.
In need of interpretation, but not sure where to put this (it may be connected to 5D energies...or not).
For the past few years, I'd hear ringing/music/humming in my right ear on and off.
Possibly connected - during the past month - on a daily basis, either in the morning/night/or both, I'd be in bed and get this sudden sweet flowery aroma out of nowhere for a few seconds, then disappears.
I don't have flowers in my bedroom, I don't use air fresheners, and there's nothing in adjacent rooms that would create such a smell (and especially not temporarily - any attempt would fill the entire bedroom for some time).
Best description would be a lavender-ice cream-apple-strawberry-honey-caramel-banana mashup smell. :-D
Any insights? :D
ta
In my experience aromas are usually linked to loved ones who have passed over.
I know several people who have recognised their grandfathers pipe tobacco for instance.
It can be the perfume of a departed mother or aunt. A loved one might come through with a cooking aroma, something that person used to make and was known for.
It is quite common for loved ones to let us know they are still with us by creating an aroma that identifies them to us
My friend recognised her Fathers tobacco at a family gathering and then everyone could smell it as it filled the room.
I’m thinking by your description of the different aromas, it could be a child, or someone bringing you a childhood memory.

As it’s happening on a daily basis it could be the barriers are coming down making you more aware of them
Something to think about anyway. Hope it helps<3

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Healing intents:

1) for my neighbor who just had knee surgery. His recovery process is great! I am seeking the emotional & spiritual healing for him.

2) caught up w a friend on Thanksgiving. He is homeless until money comes in for an apt. His attitude is great as he is leaning on his faith. I am seeking healing for his medical problems and for the insights regarding how he gets himself into certain situations and unhealthy attachments, so more self-love for him.

3) and me, for my personal spiritual growth and answering that call as a healer

Thank you in advance,

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Pod June : Thanks for responding!
The scent does not match anyone or anything in my past.
"Anything", though, would be like visualizing Sound of Music's "Raindrops on Roses" lyrics and materializing it all
(All sweet, happy, good, relaxing things put together..... ) :-D
My intuitive guess would be veils and barriers falling, and multiple angels/higher beings standing by or visiting daily,
observing and aiding in the process. I have tried meditating and asking, but all I see are golden "cloudy blurry super-tall beings" and
nothing clear at all.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Pod June : Thanks for responding!
The scent does not match anyone or anything in my past.
"Anything", though, would be like visualizing Sound of Music's "Raindrops on Roses" lyrics and materializing it all
(All sweet, happy, good, relaxing things put together..... ) :-D
My intuitive guess would be veils and barriers falling, and multiple angels/higher beings standing by or visiting daily,
observing and aiding in the process. I have tried meditating and asking, but all I see are golden "cloudy blurry super-tall beings" and
nothing clear at all.
Sounds like you have some visitors!;)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This session started for me by being pulled in to see someone's small and clearly visible outline within their blurry, 'full' current self. It seemed that this was an inner child who wished to join in. I realized, as I looked around the group that this seemed to be a theme, as inner children showing clearly within the blurry 'adult' selves were all around. As were angels, all types. angles galore. And guardians, and power animals, dragons and ancestors... and, well, it was the most crowded session I've been to. Lots of layers with beings in all of them, sharing some spaces and overlapping in some areas. Beautiful! All seemed to be there to guide, protect, help and heal these inner children we were presenting.

We did present them. The first inner child I saw was the focus of the group for a bit with various members of our group offering hands and hearts to heal whatever needed to be taken care of. Of course the assorted guardians and protectors etc also joined in so, for example, if one needed an emotion burned through, a kindly dragon's breath might have been there to help you do so, thoroughly and at just the right temperature to keep things comfy. Or, if you needed to be rocked and soothed, a dolphin pod might have been there to place you on their backs and rock you on the waves until you fell asleep. And so it went.

Speaking of sleep. After a few specific people had had their inner children assisted I wondered when it might be my turn. I guess it was then, as I suddenly turned toward sleep. As I did I traveled out of my body someplace far and beautiful and don't recall much more. I woke up to a red bodied, blue winged bird flying toward me. It became bluer and bluer until it was all blue, then became gradually white until it was a white dove landing in my heart which was what I brought back to share with the group ("Look what I found!!<3O.o:D:cool:) before going back.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
My experience:

The actual exercise & visualization took place the night before the healing session, as I felt the energy while reading and because it was happenig then, I continued with the entire exercise that night.

At the actual time of the healing, I wasn’t able to connect as I was busy doing other things. I did get full body goosebumps and felt energy at this time.

Later and out of time, I was able to join the session. I was sleepy and ended up falling asleep, and I began getting dreams & visualizations. What stood out is seeing a right hand form a gesture of one finger down, which was the ring finger. The hand moved and gave me a large diamond, the length of the palm. I’m still in the process of looking up these symbols, but wanted to record it before I forget. But it felt like a blessing of sorts.

Update on my friends who received healing:
1) neighbor had an emotional release & cried
2) homeless friend felt the energy, tingles, warmth, comfort, & most strongly LOVE. Because he actually felt it, he’s asking for the healing of a friend in Japan in ICU in a medically induced coma.

Thank you to everyone who participated. I believe we create a synergistic effect.

Love, <3
A

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Laron , did you figure out what you were going to say about the feet being sensitive to energy? It’s interesting because it is recommended to apply essential oils to the bottoms of feet as there are so many nerves and blood vessels there. The oils are able to penetrate the body quickly and go where it needs to go.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I was hoping to connect with the alien circle it seems I bumped into last week but alas it wasn’t to be.
This week turned out to be quite uneventful but I neglected to reply to Lila’s question of last week of how the aliens felt, I guess you mean how does it feel being connected to them.

I was connected to the circle only briefly and didn’t feel anything other than it seemed very disorganised.

I can tell you however my feelings from other communications, the last just two weeks ago with the light beings when we invited the Pleiadians to join our circle.

Then fifteen years ago when in the space of three months I saw a UFO twice, the second time communicating telepathically. You can read the account under ‘ Have you ever seen a extraterrestrial space craft’ posted by Vickie.

In 1995 a friend and myself, not knowing much about it but with eager and loving hearts decided that the best way to contact was telepathically.....and it worked.
This is a long story and I’m sure I shared it at some point but cannot remember where.

All I can say is whenever I have had contact it has been the most helpful, the most kind, the most loving experience one could wish for

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For this session I focused on sending healing, acknowledging and taking action on the requests, and doing the energy work which I picked up very strongly in terms of sensing it. Otherwise I didn't end up having the time to let go and explore beyond the concentration I had on the tasks.

When major shifts in consciousness are going on, or are about to occur within a month or two, we can receive a range of sensations and symptoms as a result.

While what you are picking up could point to something specific, one astrological event occurring now is that Saturn (lord of karma and time) just crossed the galactic center, and it's been 28 years since it's last crossing. Lorna Bevan wrote about this briefly on a Facebook post here yesterday.

Some of what she said: "With Saturn in Capricorn with Pluto the emerging higher time-lines will compel us to re-draw our boundaries, pulling them in tighter and closer; permanently cutting ties with anyone who is a spiritual consumer, who feeds off our words and our energy demanding more and more as a distraction or drama. From now on our mission is to engage only with creators,those who have already woken up."

With the flowery smell, unless you are thinking about something significant or have something significant going on, it could be a visit from someone you know well who has passed, or, what comes to me is that you are picking up on a merge of consciousness focuses, meaning you are elsewhere in a place where that flower exists and you are picking up on your simultaneous self. I know you have a connection to the new earth, so it could be that location.

Laron , did you figure out what you were going to say about the feet being sensitive to energy? It’s interesting because it is recommended to apply essential oils to the bottoms of feet as there are so many nerves and blood vessels there. The oils are able to penetrate the body quickly and go where it needs to go.
So what came to me when I said that, was that while we are inhabiting a physical vehicle, and that our energetic system is another vehicle attached to that which our spirit resides inside, the connection to Earth is also a very important aspect of our existence here. Most of us have a good understanding of 'grounding' and how we sometimes need to connect back into our physical surroundings, which also means are energy body needs that connection.

While below our feet is our earth star energy center, our feet are the physical aspect that connects to the earth. We pick up more easily on the energy centers connected to our skin, and on a regular basis our feet are touching—flat—to the earth and ground. Energy flows through us from many places, but there are two main points, the transpersonal point above the head, and the crown chakra, and then the earth star and the base chakra, up through the feet and legs. We can draw upon the energies of the earth, as well as the energies from source when performing healing, or to ground us, as two examples.

There's a more practical aspect where our hands and feet just tend to feel more, as we pay more attention to them as well, and can be extra sensitive to the energies beyond the five senses.

So because of how the connection through Earth comes up through there on a regular basis, in connection to grounding and our life force being attached to the incarnation cycle (which could be just the one life or many), that's a sensitive area, and when we focus on energy work anywhere on the body, it is more common to feel it there.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
When major shifts in consciousness are going on, or are about to occur within a month or two, we can receive a range of sensations and symptoms as a result.

While what you are picking up could point to something specific, one astrological event occurring now is that Saturn (lord of karma and time) just crossed the galactic center, and it's been 28 years since it's last crossing. Lorna Bevan wrote about this briefly on a Facebook post here yesterday.

Some of what she said: "With Saturn in Capricorn with Pluto the emerging higher time-lines will compel us to re-draw our boundaries, pulling them in tighter and closer; permanently cutting ties with anyone who is a spiritual consumer, who feeds off our words and our energy demanding more and more as a distraction or drama. From now on our mission is to engage only with creators,those who have already woken up."

With the flowery smell, unless you are thinking about something significant or have something significant going on, it could be a visit from someone you know well who has passed, or, what comes to me is that you are picking up on a merge of consciousness focuses, meaning you are elsewhere in a place where that flower exists and you are picking up on your simultaneous self. I know you have a connection to the new earth, so it could be that location.
Thanks Laron! It makes sense, I'm glad you can sense the shift "event" as well.
As far as the smell, New Earth does make sense. Maybe I'm gradually merging with my other self on New Earth. Lifting of the veil.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Update on neighbor who had knee surgery:

After his emotional release on the day of the healing session, the following day he was out of bed and using only 1 crutch! (He was in bed and slowly and painfully getting around on two crutches just to use the bathroom or sit in a recliner in his living room.) Yesterday, I went to his follow-up appointment w/ him to see his dr; he’s recovering quickly!

Proof these healing sessions work!
Yay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)