Event Remote Group Healing (Cutting Cords) | Weekend of the 11th of November, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"All life is transitory—a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall."
~ Delenn, Confessions and Lamentations

It may be a surprise but that quote comes from a Science Fiction TV series called Babylon 5. Some of these shows have some valuable truths, either hidden in plot lines or right out in the open.

The end of time doesn't have to refer to the end of time in this Universe, but simply the end of time after we transition from this dimension and realm, to another.

I find the quote is a valuable reminder of how we sometimes have connections with others end, whatever the circumstances may be. The loss of such connections may have emotions surrounding them, on either side, and sometimes healing is required, or perhaps there is just a desire or wish that the connection still existed, yet nothing can be done — in this life.

But after time passes, if there is a need and want to re-establish the connection, it can occur after our passing, as we are all transients residing in each of our own universes intermingled together.

For this session, in addition to sending and receiving healing within the group, think back to any individual(s) which you may still have energetic links to which might no longer serve you. Such links can maintain blocks in our system, and hold us back. These connections can weigh on us. Through cutting the cords we can become free to move ahead, and on towards what's most appropriate for us, and whatever it is we want to manifest in our lives.

bye.jpg

When thinking back, just take note of who comes to you straight away, and it doesn't have to be someone you have no more communication with, but it could be. There are many techniques to use to cut cords. Most importantly, put the intention in of what you want to do with a short affirmation during the healing and then you can visualize a more practical method of removing the energetic cords, such as gently with scissors, or firmly with an ax.

If you feel you need to, also forgive that person, and perhaps forgive yourself for whatever transpired; it's not always as simple to just cut a cord, if there is an outstanding emotional connection that needs to be resolved through forgiveness.

You could visualize the person(s) sitting in a small boat, or a large ship, with sails up and the wind carrying them away from you — see the energies disconnect slowly, as they float further away.

You could just put that intention in and intuitively receive whatever comes to you afterwards.

I will see you all in a short while, in the place where no shadows fall... <3s :)s

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.
Now t
Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A well-timed session. I just had an image of all us with different sails.
I am there with a blue sail with white zig-zags.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
All, note because of daylight savings in the US, the time for the session in other areas of the world has moved forward an hour. I have updated the times in the OP above and included the changes below. (Thanks Anaeika for pointing this out)

Moscow changes from 9PM to 10PM
Johannesburg changes from 8 pm to pm
Sydney from 5AM to 6AM and Perth from 2AM to 3AM
Auckland from 7AM to 8AM

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As I was settling in to join the group, several faces and situations floated by, and I knew it was my list of cords to end. We joined together easily and I think everyone was working on this, but I was focused on myself. It seemed as though our cords went to the crystal fire to be dissipated. I did find an old wound from a cord that had not been completely severed, and it took some time for the healing.

After we each finished our personal work, this same process extended from our circle and went around the world. It was the removal of old cords connecting to the earth - like residue of past and present human activities that were not of benefit for Gaia. This was very exciting to behold.

Then we gathered for a picnic. People brought things they loved, and I presented roasted corn on the cob with sweet Georgia corn - makes other corn taste like paper. I started singing again, and it was the Grateful Dead song, Ripple. (Yes, I saw them play once.) The lyrics feel so magical to me - replacing cords with chords maybe. I wanted to find a you tube link for those of you that might not have been "Dead Heads", and was surprised to find a clip of elementary school children from a local school singing it. (lyrics and music by Bob Hunter and Jerry Garcia)

If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine
And my tunes were played on the harp unstrung
Would you hear my voice come through the music
Would you hold it near as it were your own?

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
I don't know, don't really care
Let there be songs to fill the air

Ripple in still water
When there is no pebble tossed
Nor wind to blow

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This session started for me with a healing sleep.
At another point, however, I was awake and recall events. The end was personal so I'll hang on to that part.

Our group was gathered around a campfire that had beautiful embers still holding the shape of the burning wood, with gorgeous swirling lines and shapes. The swirling lines started to gather into shapes that became crystals we each then held, burning with the shifting plasma-like ember glow and making it really easy to sink, each one of us, into ourselves to do what we needed to do. As the theme this week was cutting cords it is not surprising that this is what came up. Next thing I know we were part of a whirling disk or wheel that swung us all around in a big circle, but also, sometimes, up/down or sideways, so it was quite a ride!

The wheel's momentum made it really easy to let loose any cut cords and I noticed that each of us had a clump of cords in our hands. It seems we'd each prepared them from our 'dive' into the glowing ember-crystals. We just cut any cords we no longer needed with something sharp and the wheel's momentum scattered them outward. They flew in all directions to a rollicking momentum as the scenery flashed past. I say rollicking because we were all increasingly in a festive mood for this part of the session. We were letting loose, literally, and it felt great! As each cord was flung off it flew into the scenery, which was flying by, so each cord easily went to where it needed to go. The smaller up/down and sideways motions seemed to be the fine tuning for each cord's outward fling.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
In regards to the wheel, I felt like I was spinning on it. Later, I had a tarot card reading in regards to this wheel: to will the wheel of chance.

I also got this insight: “A volunteer is not intentionally planted, but rather decides where to grow.”

I am going through this cleansing process at this moment. It’s manifesting in all areas of my life. You must release in order to receive.

Prior to this healing session, I was pulling sweet potatoe vines, cleaning up my garden, & preparing it for what I want to plant next.

Goodbye old energy! Welcome the new 5d energy.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I also wanted to share this from my Emotional Healing reference book, as it discusses the release & receive cycle. I also randomly opened to this page. It’s really worth zoomin in to read.

CCF46F8E-5583-471B-943B-E548AB2EEAE9.jpeg

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Linda, this is such a beautiful experience you shared. I also have been getting insights from song.

(If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine
And my tunes were played on the harp unstrung
Would you hear my voice come through the music
Would you hold it near as it were your own?

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
I don't know, don't really care
Let there be songs to fill the air

Ripple in still water
When there is no pebble tossed
Nor wind to blow)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)