Event Remote Group Healing (Clearing & Shields) | Weekend of the 18th of November, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For some of us we've moved beyond certain aspects of the human condition so that the focus of which we had in many lives previous is becoming different in this one. For the volunteers, this is also the case, but just somewhat different for each indvidiual on a case to case basis as they progress through their lives, with situations activating this and that, helping tomove them along.

While some elements remain the same for those caught up in the standard day to day life of a human down here on Earth (who are not awake yet), other elements of the energy system have shifted. What this means is that while our emotional links to our health still control our physical vehicle that our spirit resides, we become more sensitive to outside influences.

The word bombardment comes to mind as the energies continue to increase during this chaotic time. Duality is becoming more balanced as many changes occur.

It feels time to explain that it can help us a lot to clear and protect ourselves—our energy body, made up of many components—through daily visualisation techniques. About four and a half years ago I wrote a guide for this purpose, which is something I refer to frequently when mentoring and guiding others. Feel free to check this out for instructions on how to go about clearing and putting up a shield (best done two to three times a day). Feel free to use whatever method you feel is best for you, which may be none of these. What I find is that we can each resonate with something for good reason, and that is why there are so many different forks in the road for us when we travel the spiriutal path, and why there is so much conflicting information out there.

As an alternative clearing method, I find that think of rain or the way shower water comes down ove ryou, is a great visualisation to use for clearing as well, or perhaps a secondary method after using one that goes more within. Or you may want something stronger, like seeing yourself standing under a waterfall.

waterf.jpg

After using these methods long term, as in years, it became second nature and I no longer had to put the intention in to use them each day, They were automatic. But over time it can be helpful to check in again with your energy to see if that process is still occurring, and/or required.

After sending and/or recieving healing within our distant healing session, feel free to put some time into using a clearing technique, and a shield technique, with our group. A group setting can make intentions more powerful at times, if each person is holding a similar intention and purpose (in person or distantly).

As an alternative, instead of working on your self within the session, you can use these techniques on the group while within our forest clearing. Just make the size of the visualisations appropriate to the size of the group. You can then help to clear the group and then put up a shield. This shield is not stopping anything we need, as in the energies that are helping us, it is simply providing a layer of protection against what we don't need — that can include mischivious beings and unwanted attachments.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.
Now t
Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm in!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Plan to see me there too.
I'd like to request help with my father who has had R hip replacement surgery and had cancer found there. It has been tumultuous for our whole family so grateful for all help:-D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
As an alternative clearing method, I find that think of rain or the way shower water comes down ove ryou, is a great visualisation to use for clearing as well, or perhaps a secondary method after using one that goes more within. Or you may want something stronger, like seeing yourself standing under a waterfall.

Please, all, if you find it within your heart to do so, please spread some of your loving energies and shielding on the physical, geographical location of windy Land of the Long White Cloud/Aotearoa/New Zealand, which Laron's photo-pic encapsulates beautifully. This land of vibrant nature is receiving many of the cowardly cabal folk as they try to run and hide from the consequences of their crimes.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I'm in, out of phase. Would like to add in one - focus on higher energies to cement the #42 timeline down pat.
I'm seeing very strange and contradicting news events on a daily basis, which would indicate a concerted effort to "kick out" #42 and into #33.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Current Requests

Plan to see me there too.
I'd like to request help with my father who has had R hip replacement surgery and had cancer found there. It has been tumultuous for our whole family so grateful for all help:-D
Please, all, if you find it within your heart to do so, please spread some of your loving energies and shielding on the physical, geographical location of windy Land of the Long White Cloud/Aotearoa/New Zealand, which Laron's photo-pic encapsulates beautifully. This land of vibrant nature is receiving many of the cowardly cabal folk as they try to run and hide from the consequences of their crimes.
I'm in, out of phase. Would like to add in one - focus on higher energies to cement the #42 timeline down pat.
I'm seeing very strange and contradicting news events on a daily basis, which would indicate a concerted effort to "kick out" #42 and into #33.
Current Participants

Jack
Anaeika (A hard name to spell!)
Alain
June
Cynthia (SL)
Kevin
Lila
Joe (PG)
Linda
Laron (With my placid Peruvian wool poncho pulled over me as it's a cold morning)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I started with my personal cleansing and shielding before I joined the group. As I drifted down to our space, I paused above for a bit to see all the lovely energies. We began gathering in a circle, and I saw Alain come in. There was healing for Lila's grandfather and for a dog that I did not know. It was a medium to large size one and was happy moving around the group.

We worked together to create our group cleansing and shield. I saw us in an egg type place with large windows on one side. There was a machine in which we each contributed a ball of our own energy, and it added it to the shield. Our group shield became a swirl of colors. There was a woman with long wavy hair who was monitoring the machine - not sure who that was, but she has been in the group before.

I noticed a blue jay on the floor, picked it up, and asked to whom it belonged. A man said it was his - not sure who that was either. At this point, I noticed several people had gone to sleep along the sides of the egg. They were very peaceful.

There was a group standing at the windows looking out at the expanse before us and they waved me over to join them. I'm pretty sure Pucksterguy and Lila were in the group. As we looked out the window, it felt as though we were traveling through possibilities - like the restrictions were removed. I thought about what Kevin had asked and wondered if we all decided to just move on - like my graduation dream.

It was an incredibly peaceful experience, and I came back so calm.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I found myself in a grotto behind a waterfall, staring at something glistenig that I’ll have to explore at another time. I stood under the waterfall, feeling the cleansing taking place, hearing nothing but the water. Then I walked to the clearing, joining everyone as we sat in a circle. A large angel came in, spread his wings, multipled—we were surrounded by an angelic shield! Then, it began to rain, clearing us all. We stood up and cheered in delight. Some of us hugged.
I then saw myself sinking deeper into water, but I was safe and could breathe. I met a mermaid you gave me a large heart, which I then returned the gift to share w our group. We were then in a safe place to heal, pulling out our hearts to release all that no longer serves us & lovingly returning it. Each heart looked like stained glass. A broken heart can be a thing of beauty when mended with love!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This was a very personal session for me. A few highlights below.

I didn't plan it that way but I did this out of phase while doing energy healing on my father. We started with a shower under a waterfall and this session for me looked like it occurred in an egg or droplet type shape. Also, a theme from Anaeika's mermaid clip art has been running through my life "Welcome change with open arms" with the added idea of the change being easy and natural, beautiful, peaceful and blessed as well as joyful.

The session felt very peaceful and very powerful. My father felt a soothing warmth along his leg and his comment was something that meant a lot to me, along the lines of what I do for him being the only thing that really helps. His pain, and he'd had a fair bit just before we started, went completely away and he was in the best mood I'd seen him for some time. I can hardly tell you how much that means to me. My father has always been my staunchest supporter in all the RT-like stuff I do, while being a staunch scientist type too. He manages to bridge these aspects with extreme grace, so to hear that from him was a huge healing moment for me too. It is still reverberating through me in such beautiful ways, as well as out from me.

Needless to say, I was clearly feeling healing spreading along ancestral line (forward + back) and outward along our family. In fact, while this was happening, a healing conversation was also had with part of our family. I know that one will be reverberating beautifully too. Lots of people seemed attracted to the place we were shortly before and after. My father didn't want it to stop. Neither did I<3 So many layers!

Another aspect was creating a figure from the "Shroedinger's Other Cat" site: a tall energy figure with poles in each hand, one going deep down into the earth center and the other into the heavens. (This reminds me of the 'energy center's that came up in my QHHT session that I have yet to write up:bag) One was created for our group and another for my family centered at my father. Sorry, I don't have time to look it up at the moment. Wanted to get this written down while it was fresh-ish.

Thank you all so much<3:-D:DIf any of you ever believed that you do not really do much of anything with these sessions, you may as well just table that belief at the door from now on!:cool:

Edit: the S'sOCat post I refer to above is here: https://schrodingersothercat.blogspot.ca/2017/11/stand-up-and-be-counted.html

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I woke up last Sat morning and realised I had done the remote healing on Fri having got the days mixed up oops!!!

I started to visualise the forest clearing and our circle but couldn’t see anyone I knew, apart from one or two NA Indians who often pop in to join us.

Sunddenly the circle was very crowded, so many people, many of whom looked to be alien.
I was so surprised because it didn’t seem like our circle and because my brain started trying to work it out I lost it, could’ve kicked myself.

So I can’t share a wonderful experience of what happened there but felt the group might be interested that I found myself in an ALIEN? circle. What do you think guys and gals?

Sat meditating for the group I had a very personal experience, it was a little bit sad in parts but mostly wonderful and filled in one or two gaps for me.
Someone I had done some rescue work on several years ago unexpectedly appeared very strongly and showed me some things. This is to do witha NA Indian from way back.
I seem to have a strong connection with them, certainly I often see them in our healing group

Much as I would love to tell all I don’t think words could do it justice and it is very personal

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
June, SG beat me in what I was going to say to you. I first felt like the NA Indians are your guides & hoping that’s a confirmation to you. You’re open now to receiving, even that which didn’t resonate w you before.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
June, I'd love to know how your Aliens felt to you... if you can separate that from your surprise, and if there was anything familiar about them.
That makes more of us that see NAmerican natives all over the place, though I can't recall seeing anyone of that description at our RT circle yet<3

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
So I can’t share a wonderful experience of what happened there but felt the group might be interested that I found myself in an ALIEN? circle. What do you think guys and gals?
Adding onto what Anaeika and Stargazer mentioned (Oh look a new post from Lila. I like the feature how it tells you in real time so you can just load it), also consider that the veil / membrane separating us from our other existences—whether in this dimension at a higher frequency, or another—is thinning, as the months and years pass. While we're certainly changing, so is that which shields us and keeps us unaware of the greater picture.

Many are becoming more prepared for further revealings during the consciousness changes, but then some won't be, and that makes all of us guides to those who are ready to asks the important questions. O.O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)