Event Remote Group Healing (Calling in the Pleiadians) | Weekend of the 28th of October, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hello everyone,

When this session began, I got dizzy & needed to rest & then later lay down. I fell asleep. This healing session was grounding for me, as I have been blissed out since my qhht session. I felt some sadness from someone in the group, which in turn I mirrored.
Once I was alseep, I could connect to the visualizations. My group of beings from the Council were called in to join and teleport you from the clearing to a place of healing & ceremony. The blue represents a specific sort of water.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I was overjoyed but surprised because I thought the family and home I long for were different, this has always been a bit of a problem because I wanted the family I was seeing as well. Never could work that one out.
So I asked about and was told. “This is them, this is that family, all around you, some here some still on Earth.
Thank you, June. Always a timely reminder that oftentimes the ones we choose to present our challenges to us in the way we designed them to be, are in fact the ones who love us the most.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I need to look at the truth of what I just wrote in that post above, and apply it to me in a healing salve. Before the time of the meditation I woke up from my night-time sleep in deep grief over an incident that is now 3 years old, and was all choked up for over an hour (actually about that time would be when the meditation was taking place for the group doing it in time). Then I had another cry about it when I woke up this morning. After calming and centering I sat down to participate out of time. I saw the RT beings (us) joined energetically in our inner-facing circle and I got the spin, as Nisa reported. Then the central crystal transmogrified into an eye, then lots of morphing eyes, one eye at a time - and many of them were not human. I was able to just sit and observe their observance, which was non-judgmental, and I tried to connect to the unconditional love which I felt to be present behind the presentation of the eye(s). Many of these eyes were animal eyes, and others were unidentified beings (the ETs). I know not all were human as some were warm, and some were cold, but their lack of warmth was not judgment, just the way they are. Some of the eyes had pupils, others not, some were just coloured irises, some opaque, some black. And I know in the depth of my being that the observance of all without judgement is part of the need for existence. That the minutest things are recorded in the camera of these eyes, and that the real camera making its recordings is the heart, but in meditation they are depicted as eyes. It is the inner way of showing and allowing that there are multiple wondrous beings, beyond our ken, and that they are at one with existence with us.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
June , do you mean that the family you have in the physical is also part of your star family? That is great.

I have the feeling that mine consists of individuals who are not Pleiadian. I am using the opportunity to engage in lovely relationships while I am here in the fractal melting pot on Earth. I expect each and every one of us to go their way after this set of incarnations is over, although I would love for our paths to cross again, although it might be just briefly.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Out of Time. For a long time I’ve had this yearning to go home, in fact in 2000 a poem came pouring from me.
Later I kept feeling a sort of bubble just above my head with people I missed terribly.
Because I had always believed that when we pass over we are reunited with our loved ones, this bothered me as I felt I was being disloyal to my daughter and my other deceased loved ones.
I felt I must be longing for another family, so when this being was taking me to my family I was excited but still confused.
When they appeared and were my loved ones and so many others I know but don’t know( if you follow my meaning ).
Before the question had left my mind I was being informed, these are your family, they are all around you, here, on Earth.
I can only say that I understood, it was so clear at the time.
So to answer your question, which is taking some doing while completely in the physical, so much easier while in the zone.
It seems our family on Earth as well as friends and I suspect, passing strangers we chat to in a shop, cafe and so forth, we will find are family. Star family? I don’t think it matters what we call it.
Pleiadians? I don’t honestly know. When I invited them to the healing circle, the last thing I expected was three beings of light.
They were in human form but completely light. I don’t know if they were Pleiadians, that didn’t come across and somehow I don’t think it’s relevant.
I do remember strongly though, although I couldn’t initially, that my light being sat opposite me in the orb and said,
( I am you in the future ). Just before I came back to the circle
So you are probably right, we are a mixture.
Sorry for such a long drawn out reply, I’m still trying to establish it into my waking conciousness.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Maybe family is a loose term that includes all the entities we have ever formed bonds with, in any life. There is one psychic lady who I respect very much, who once told me an entity she was working with considered me as her family. I looked into my heart and decided it was true since what I found there was love. Probably unconditional.

And I have never heard anybody relate that entity to the Pleiades.

I also consider myself a Pleiadian starseed, although I realize my soul has history even before physically reaching that place. No wander I feel quite old at 34, lol.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I was also seeing blue energy. A lot.

My skeptical mind tells me though it also has to do with visualising the well-known Pleadeians star constellation picture that Laron posted above.

But anyway, be that as it may however we visualise or experience or 'feel' sth, it is astounding that I am not the only one with blue energy experience and it might not just be the picture then.

I actually was lying on my bed in usual meditation mode with my player on (Om and rain sounds, sometimes binaural beats) and tried to invite the Pleadean energy and what came down was indeed a nice blue all over. I channelled it into the chrystal in our forest clearing in order for all of us to share and experience it. We were standing also hand in hand around the crystal, receiving and sharing the energy. I was feeling the shivers I feel so often when higher energies hit me (mostly by guides or my HS). My hands as usual in these cases had the electric tingles in the palms. Even the left was stronger as usual which is normally my weaker hand, I normally feel the burning more intensely in my right hand.

(This time no squirrels seen though.)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
There are also soul families. Grpups of souls created together and oft incarnate together. Not always on the same planet. Not that entire family will incarnate at the same time and or place. As it maybe all over the galaxy to support individual needs and growth.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hi Sinera I know what you mean about something coming to mind that we have seen. I am also very sceptical.
In this case the blur orb didn’t have anything to do with Laron,s.
I fully expected to be taken to a ship and was so looking forward to having a look around.
No way did I expect an orb, in fact I was quite disappointed at first, but what I learned has been very uplifting and cleared up some of my questions.
I’m not that great at meditation usually, too fidgety, and I’m not given to imaginations, so to me this experience is amazing.
I guess it was rather personal but I hope it was of some help to the group.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
It seems our family on Earth as well as friends and I suspect, passing strangers we chat to in a shop, cafe and so forth, we will find are family. Star family? I don’t think it matters what we call it.
Brilliant, June! I feel more and more strongly that this is the case...and that, as we expand our consciousness and remember more and more of ourselves, we find we are ALL family and there is no loss. There is only a temporary “forgetting” so that we can have this experience of individuality. Each new creation (and life) is a new opportunity to create more experiences, more memories, and get to know “our friends and family” (and ourselves of course) in new ways!

May I say that it’s great to be here with all of you again! I know, one day, we’ll remember all our previous adventures and have a big laugh about how, when we were in human form, we forgot so much!!!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Oh my...another wonderful synchronicity! Here’s a beautiful post from Terran Cognito about our relationship with “ourselves”. I can SO relate to the idea that much has changed. I almost can’t believe how much has changed (or transformed) within me over the past year...or even month. And I’m excited to see what changes will come next!

Enjoy!

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2017/10/so-much-has-changed.html?m=1

Amy Couture

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
In the meditation, I saw us all sitting in a circle, and then saw the Pleiadian presences in the middle, tall and very light-filled. I was grateful to see them, and felt drawn to ask them that everyone in the circle, if they should desire, be able to release that which they wanted to, especially that which keeps us small and from moving into our own power and truth. I asked for assistance so that all who wished to, could expand into their divine truth.

A male pleiadian came over to me (always a pleasure to meet these folk) and talked about how everyone on earth needs further balancing and expansion into the divine masculine and the divine feminine presences that we all carry and I believe they were helping others in the circle do that as well.

He then said (as much as I can put all of this into words now) that I would benefit from expanding more into my divine masculine presence. He asked to merge with my being for a short time, which was both subtle and beautiful. He communicated that I’ve been doing a lot of energetic work on clearing that which keeps me small or too self-confined. However, he said that I was unknowingly blocking myself because although I was releasing these blocks energetically, I wasn’t applying the thought forms needed to truly inhabit a more balanced state with my masculine side. That I need to strategically and consciously think of myself and imagine myself as inhabiting more divine masculine terms, meaning for me more expansiveness into power, decisiveness, drive, and confidence. This includes imagining myself behaving in these ways in specific scenarios, playing out how I would stand, what I would say, etc. He said it also works when remembering past events, that I could ‘rewrite’ or ‘rescript’ them in a way that integrated more divine masculine, and that this has a strong effect.

Anyway, I thought I’d share, in case this might be useful to anyone else. It to me shows how the mind and imagination can be useful, when combined with energetic changes.

Oh and toward the end, Henda, you were there as a strong presence. I don’t remember anything being said, just your lovely being. (:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
This healing session was a reunion for me back to my starseed roots. It was a very personal experience for me & I am hesitant to describe it on this forum as it makes me feel quite vulnerable. It was a beautiful ceremony, involving light beings & the elves living in the Plaeidian constellation as well as a few members who also are of the same system.
Now I am feeling this sorrow. I miss my family.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I experience the same shivers. Do yours originate from your belly?
Difficult to say but I'd rather say it starts from more above. Maybe the shoulders and the back and then downwards (mostly).

This is also where I most often feel the vibrations before/during astral projection (although they tend to vary and appear in very different places).

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am hesitant to describe it on this forum as it makes me feel quite vulnerable.
My Grandmother had lots of good sayings, and one of them was "You don't have to tell everything you know". There are many times I share in a more general way because I know some things are just for me.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
My Grandmother had lots of good sayings, and one of them was "You don't have to tell everything you know". There are many times I share in a more general way because I know some things are just for me.
I think it is a good opportunity to share a bit of the first reading Maryann did for me. I think that part is quite generic. It addresses me, but is really about anybody who misses their souls family. Here it is ;)

In the event that you become overcome by a feeling of nostalgia, dear brother,
remember that we are here at your side feeling a pang of reminiscence as well for days
long out of reach from the matrix-space that you presently occupy as the one you are now.
However, you may be happy to know that the reality beyond the thin veil that you see
projected around you is one in which immediacy of experience is the name of the game.
You are never out of contact with those who form your soul family, nor are you ever far
from the mind of those who hold you in their heart as a beloved one, a trusted friend, a
seriously important individual in the reality of someone else. If such a knowing is in your
mind, and the certainty of that is in your heart, there is no space for nostalgia to enter into
the harmonics created by such a grounded awareness. What you might feel as nostalgia,
speckled as it may be with other feelings such as reticence, regret, longing, etc., is in fact
the essentiality of remembering while stuck in a place of non-remembering. You will find
these feelings will dissolve into peace as the space around you becomes more attuned to
the frequencies of knowing, which you have already witnessed the beginnings of. It is
after this settles that you will be more able to sense the presence of those of us who stay in
your field, and the reality that you have always known to be come into fuller view.
Once, though, you had already known this state. You had immediate understanding of the
big picture about what your soul was about. You left the secure nest to try your wings in
the open air, not knowing where the updrafts would lead, not knowing what kind of shear
would drive you plummeting toward hard ground. You decided it was good to try and to
expand your experience of what you had hitherto been taught. You decided to learn
because you have assigned your soul to this life to gain insights that otherwise would
remain clouded in the language of scholars. How much better to make those words mean
something? How much better to make them real? Is it not thus with students everywhere,
when they are on fire for the truth of What Is? Thus it is, and thus it has been for you in
the outside-of-time that you know as home. On that “other side” of reality, you have
known who you are in greater freedom of knowing, and the kinds of discoveries you made
were the kind of knowings that you have little access to, at the point of your journey that
you now experience. Such things will be revealed later.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You decided to learn because you have assigned your soul to this life to gain insights that otherwise would remain clouded in the language of scholars. How much better to make those words mean something? How much better to make them real?
You always can tell when someone writes or speaks from direct experience - book learning plus street smarts. They understand and can convey the theoretical, practical, mystical, and visceral sides. This is an important idea. Good thing I've been keeping notes.

Thanks for sharing.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session was mostly some personal stuff and a nap. However, two items stand out.

One is that the morning of the session I woke up to clearly see a group of several light beings standing there, beckoning me to join them. They were bright white and beautiful, though not particularly well defined. It was pretty exciting. This theme of luminecent light beings and sharing the light to have my heart lit up from within, then spreading that light, was a theme all weekend, coming up in several different settings and at several different times throughout the weekend.

At one point the white light I'd accepted into my heart was spreading around the circle of a group I was in (in the physical) so that each individual was like the place where each spoke joined a wheel. The wheel was made of this energy spreading to each of us and then the wheel starting to spin. It reminds me of what you write Nisa. From this primary wheel a larger wheel was formed outside it, but bigger (in the same plane). All the wheels were connected. Then bigger circles still started to form as the energy spread. And, because it was so much fun to play with, wheels formed at right angles to the first wheel and its larger cousins, so that eventually we had more of a ball of golden energy in the middle that was spreading outward. Very pretty! Felt great too.

Sounds like a number of people had wonderful memories from this session.
June, I'd like to hand you a box of virtual tissues<3

Last edited:

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I do remember strongly though, although I couldn’t initially, that my light being sat opposite me in the orb and said,
( I am you in the future ).
That's exactly how Pleiadians describe themselves, June , in my experience at least.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
That's exactly how Pleiadians describe themselves, June , in my experience at least.
Thank you for the info Maryann.
I presume you mean they always describe themselves as us in the future.
There is no way I expected to see light in the shape of a human being beckoning, let alone communicate with me.
Also I thought they looked like us. Doesn’t matter, I’m sure there is a reason they showed up the way they did.
<3

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
June , this is how I know that something is real. Often times I would get memories from other lives, and every time I think that it might just be my writer's imagination, so I am looking for the same types of clue - things I would be unlikely to imagine.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I presume you mean they always describe themselves as us in the future.
Yes that's it. I've never seen them as light beings, but then again, I have astigmatism :-)) Just kidding... I know exactly where they are and what they're doing, how they appear, etc without seeing them. Would love to see a light being, but maybe I'd be freaked out.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This reminds me when I've woken up shouting (either from a dream, or hypnagogic sleep) because I've perceived something (feels like "seeing"). I feel that I am tested, and each time I shout or scream, that particular door closes - because : "Nup - she's still screaming when we show up". It takes practice, I guess.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This reminds me when I've woken up shouting (either from a dream, or hypnagogic sleep) because I've perceived something (feels like "seeing"). I feel that I am tested, and each time I shout or scream, that particular door closes - because : "Nup - she's still screaming when we show up". It takes practice, I guess.
When I invited the Pleiadians to the circle I expected to see beings looking like us, if I saw anything at all.
That fact that I had I vision of light in human form told me it wasn’t simply my imagination.
There were three of them walking towards me in the circle, the middle one beckoned me as the others fell back.
I left the circle and walked towards him/her and was led to the blue orb that I mentioned.

I was excited being led through the woods because I really though my dream was going to come true, to have a nose round one of their ships. I’ve wanted to do this for years.
I wa disappointed when I saw the orb, especially when I just slid through the outer wall into nothing special.

Now I feel I understand that the main message wouldn’t have had much impact had I been taken into a ship, that experience would have stuck with me and I might have missed the important message about my family and him/her saying . ‘I am you in the future.
I understood what was being relayed to me which cleared up something that had been bothering me.

I don’t know about freaking out , this was a vision of course, a bit different to a being appearing in the living room :bag
I think my reaction would be ‘. Oh F.........’. Then go get a change of underwear.
After that I feel I could pretty much handle it, provided I could feel,love emanating from them.

I still want to visit a ship and have a good,old chat. I have asked Arnie and co if it’s possible to visit them , they do say in The Nines books that we will see them when we are ready. I’m ready I’m ready, have been for years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)