Event Remote Group Healing (Break time!) | Weekend of the 23rd of December, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I've very strongly stepped into my own person over more recent years, and as a result I look at all re-occurring celebrations and traditions from a distance. This doesn't mean I have lost respect for certain traditions, but simply that I don't feel associated with them at all, whatever they may be, including birthdays.

While not everyone celebrates Jesus Christ's birth through Christmas, a lot of people still do and it's an important part of the year for many, which brings happiness and joy, but also unhappiness and depression for those who may not be in the best situations at the time, financially and practically speaking.

Memories of the past can seep into us when a re-occurring event comes up each year, if something negative and 'bad' went on within that same event in the past. Research shows that people (on average) tend to overeat, but also eat some very unhealthy food during the festive season, creating weight gain and long term health issues.

So Christmas, as an example of one tradition, is both very positive, especially for the youngsters, but can be quite negative too. This is life and a great example of duality.

Being on the spiritual path can make one feel isolated because of others being left behind, basically, but that doesn't mean lonely; the further you go the closer you get to your source, and therefore the more you feel connected and at home, wherever you are. I don't get homesick, as an example, in the sense of having a place on Earth which I feel attached to anymore, as my home is firstly where I make it, but also at my source, which I feel so much more connected to. (We have a great thread up here, about what each of us feel is our 'home')

break time.jpg

For some of us, or most of us, this period of time is very busy, and can be somewhat chaotic—possibly stressful—so I think for this session, we could do with a bit of a break. We can create our own celebration, that of our achievements this year, whatever you feel your most important achievements are. On other levels, our important achievements may be things we don't even realise!

When I introduce these session, I put an energy out there, sometimes with instructions that may be basic, or with statements, but the energy has been manifested. This energy ends up molding the group session in some form, and can mean higher aspects of ourselves doing certain work unconsciously to us, while we focus on whatever it is we decide to focus on consciously in the session.

So when I mentioned the word break, that is an important energetic component of the energy holding this session.

On a practical side, please feel free to only receive for this session and open up yourselves to receiving from all the helpers that exist outside of our group—each of those participating.

They are there. They may be beings that reside within our Universe, multidimensional speaking. They could be guides or friends each of you could have made while exploring out of body (consciously, or unconsciously).

There may be a few angels that visit to send each of us healing and the energy to help us celebrate our achievements this year. Other aspects of our higher self, based on Earthly lives, may also pop in and provide a helping hand.

If you wish to actively think of something to assist you with receiving, then connect into your higher self, or star seed origin, and request healing. See what intuitively pops up.

So, don’t forget to just receive for this session, to take a break, and to have a bit of faith (if you need it) that it’s not always humans that are part of energetic healing sessions, distant or in person, but others as well.

And don’t forget to honor your achievements this year.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article hereon transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)